Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 06-12-2010, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

What a deal.

So, after I beat Blue went to the local flea markets..

I got: TWO Megaman shirts for 4 bucks together ( rite? One said I beat the 8 Robot masters with the 8-bit bosses of 2 and other one was animated Megaman), TMNT #1 comic book, and.. this.

1989 Nintendo Super MARIO 11" Plush Stuffed Animal - eBay (item 360266248920 end time Jun-24-10 20:22:14 PDT)

I got it for 10 dollars!

I was told by the seller there was a hat he thought, but according to that there is not a hat. I am so happy!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Re: What a deal.

Wow, that's a good deal, though the Mario is a bit on the creepy side.

Looks like he's some kind of creepy child molester.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

He wanted 15 at first, and I didn't want it without the hat, but I had second thoughts since my brother is a good artist. I'm glad I got it or else I'd be kicking myself silly.

Old 06-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

DM:
[QUOTE]Looks like he's some kind of creepy child molester.[/QUOTE
This Mario figure is true to form, and the fact his hat is missing alters his appearance.
I don't see the creepy, though.

Great find, Tails, you got a good deal, too.
I love flea markets and pawn shops - they always have the best stuff.
It shouldn't be too hard to make a hat for him out of felt or maybe that 'fimo' clay they use to make beads and other things?
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 06-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

My brother is good at that stuff.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

This will surely help with any ladies you may be interested in. Wear one of those Mega Man shirts and show her your Mario toy, she'll get the vapors for sure.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
This will surely help with any ladies you may be interested in. Wear one of those Mega Man shirts and show her your Mario toy, she'll get the vapors for sure.
There are 'geek' girls, too, y'know?
Chances are she'll be wearing an 'Atari' shirt herself.

Comments

( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

I don't deny that gamer girls exist but good luck finding one that doesn't already have a man.

I was joking anyways. I have plenty of gaming shirts and I wear them proudly. I don't have any gaming figures/toys though, none seem worth it really.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Quote:
I don't deny that gamer girls exist but good luck finding one that doesn't already have a man.
We still have each other.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 06-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
We still have each other.
Sorry to break it to you but you're wrong. I have a gamer girl already.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
There are 'geek' girls, too, y'know?
Chances are she'll be wearing an 'Atari' shirt herself.

Nice. You do have a way with pictures Joe.

I'm still looking for the woman who will proudly wear this shirt:

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-13-2010, 02:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Quote:
She sure would