Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 260 USD (10%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported by donations. We have minimal ads and no membership fees.
Donors receive a few perks such as no ads and access to hidden areas of the site.
Please help us stay 100% free and growing by making a donation. Thank you.
List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-17-2011, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

What'cha doing?

Exactly what it says on the tin, Just write what your doing right now, sort of like a status update for R.U, I shall begin -

Im sat in bed, working at the same time, while text singing Lionel Richies "Hello" with Jim5cent.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 03-17-2011, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Donor
2,798 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 35
Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 1,173 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

Re: What'cha doing?

On the couch...drinking, switching between American Dad and the basketball tournament
Old 03-17-2011, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
196 posts
Thunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,772, Level: 17 Points: 3,772, Level: 17 Points: 3,772, Level: 17
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 78 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Sitting for 5 mins to check in on R.U. As a result of this I now have "Hello" by Lionel Richie stuck in my head. I can see the music video now......
Old 03-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Donor
2,798 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 35
Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 1,173 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Comments

Old 03-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

That blind girl sure is good .... shame she cant see
Old 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
196 posts
Thunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,772, Level: 17 Points: 3,772, Level: 17 Points: 3,772, Level: 17
Level up: 81%, 78 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Too bad for Lionel his wife could see real well and had a nice right cross!
Old 03-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,027 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 84,618, Level: 61 Points: 84,618, Level: 61 Points: 84,618, Level: 61
Level up: 71%
Level up: 71%, 5,932 Points needed Level up: 71% Level up: 71%
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

I love that pic, +1. Oddly enough this reminded me of that other song-
Old 03-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
View Stats

Nooooo one of my fellas are allways playin that damn song!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,131 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 22,810, Level: 38 Points: 22,810, Level: 38 Points: 22,810, Level: 38
Level up: 20%
Level up: 20%, 1,840 Points needed Level up: 20% Level up: 20%
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Hello, is it JG you're looking for?

What am I doin'?
Would you believe I just got up at 7PM after staying up till noon?
I had something that needed to get done come what may and so I burned the midnight oil.
.. .. .. Luna used Cute!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

I'm thanking the heavens that I got back my lost wallet
Old 03-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,668 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,277, Level: 27 Points: 11,277, Level: 27 Points: 11,277, Level: 27
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 273 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

I just got back from Car hunting and am now sitting here replying to this post while my wife watches a recorded Soap on TV.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,131 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Elrod:
Quote:
I just got back from Car hunting
Be vewy, vewy quiet!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
View Stats

I have just had a heated descusion over the internet about ICP and how they have been sucking lately!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,668 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
Elrod:

Be vewy, vewy quiet!
I caught one too. I pick it up Monday night.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
I have just had a heated descusion over the internet about ICP and how they have been sucking lately!
Which side of the argument were you on?
Old 03-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
View Stats

Well I am a juggalo, but people were pissed because I was saying how ICP are taking the mick and they are now using us for finacal gain which is a shame. Juggalos aint just about the insane clown posse, they are about family love.

Im just saying that ICP are going downnnnn . And because I said that, im now seen as a fake, a juggahoe/juffahoe whatever, people like that give juggalos a bad name.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,131 posts
View Stats

This 'ICP' seems more political than musical.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,668 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Well I am a juggalo, but people were pissed because I was saying how ICP are taking the mick and they are now using us for finacal gain which is a shame. Juggalos aint just about the insane clown posse, they are about family love.

Im just saying that ICP are going downnnnn . And because I said that, im now seen as a fake, a juggahoe/juffahoe whatever, people like that give juggalos a bad name.
I guess some people are such marks for some things they don't want to hear constructive criticism. It's a real shame when that happens. Just because you don't like what is now definitely doesn't make you less of something.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,027 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 84,618, Level: 61 Points: 84,618, Level: 61 Points: 84,618, Level: 61
Level up: 71%
Level up: 71%, 5,932 Points needed Level up: 71% Level up: 71%
Activity: 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

I hate to break it to you sez but they were always about the money. The difference is before they become a household name they needed a strong fanbase that would support them until they made it. What better way to make a fanbase then to appeal to people that feel left out of other social groups? Call it family and they'll be loyal for life, or close to it.

Sorry to bash them but that's how I see it.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

I just got off a 24 hour shift now I'm laying in bed and typing.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,484 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 94,136, Level: 62 Points: 94,136, Level: 62 Points: 94,136, Level: 62
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 16,614 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Was playing Feda and just sent the admin of CT a message of him forgetting something yet again -.-

Old 03-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #21 (permalink)
Administrator
11,958 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 65,692, Level: 60 Points: 65,692, Level: 60 Points: 65,692, Level: 60
Level up: 53%
Level up: 53%, 4,758 Points needed Level up: 53% Level up: 53%
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

I'm at work.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
169 posts
TheGuardian play's well with othersTheGuardian play's well with othersTheGuardian play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,592, Level: 12 Points: 1,592, Level: 12 Points: 1,592, Level: 12
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 408 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%

Practicing and Hoping more people join in on the high score fight on Retro Uprising - Arcade - Valkyrie No Densetsu (Japan)

Come join the fun? I want more competition.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,668 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
Practicing and Hoping more people join in on the high score fight on Retro Uprising - Arcade - Valkyrie No Densetsu (Japan)

Come join the fun? I want more competition.
Trust me! You have your hands full with Dojah!
Old 03-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
169 posts
TheGuardian play's well with othersTheGuardian play's well with othersTheGuardian play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,592, Level: 12 Points: 1,592, Level: 12 Points: 1,592, Level: 12
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 408 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%

I was going back and forth with Joz at first, then Dojah came in and stole the crown. Once my score goes through I'll have it back (If only by a few hundred points >.<) But I'm tryin to get better at it.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,337 posts
StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,548, Level: 24 Points: 8,548, Level: 24 Points: 8,548, Level: 24
Level up: 63%
Level up: 63%, 302 Points needed Level up: 63% Level up: 63%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

I'm laying on the bed trying to debate what to do
[LEFT]