Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
1,142 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Voltron is coming back

Voltron is coming back ladies and gentelemen in a all new show for Nicktoons called Voltron Force set to premire next month. I don't know that much about it only what I've seen in the trailers but it looks interesting and I wonder what you guys and ladies thought of it. Here are some of the trailers for it.

( Click to show/hide )
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAnRIug014"]YouTube - ‪Official 'Voltron Force' Promo‬‏[/ame]

( Click to show/hide )
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqMpnZlD1W4"]YouTube - ‪'Voltron Force' Character Promo - Meet Hunk, the Yellow Lion Pilot‬‏[/ame]

( Click to show/hide )
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7IMstb6GXA&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪'Voltron Force' Character Promo - Meet Pidge, the Green Lion Pilot‬‏[/ame]

As for those of you who is asking just who the heck is Voltron maybe this will look familer

( Click to show/hide )
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZv5Z2Iz_s&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Form Voltron‬‏[/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,677 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

Re: Voltron is coming back

Voltron I remember him. I think one of my brothers may still have the complete set of toys.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Donor
1,142 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

I used to have a blue lion toy that I used to love now I can't find it

Here is the Wikipedea article about the new show
[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltron_Force]Voltron Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
Old 05-24-2011, 03:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Donor
814 posts
Smittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 686 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

All I can say is it better not suck.
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 05-24-2011, 03:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I was never into the original really so I don't care but so far it looks bad to me. The way it's drawn reminds me of that show Ben10, and that's not a good thing.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

and Ben 10 is EXTREMELY popular.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

I'm not liking the style of animation. Why are cartoons getting lazy with the animations? Good 'ol fashioned pencil and paper is the way to go. I haven't liked anything that Nick has put out since they took off Ren & Stimpy.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

Yeah, the show wasn't that good 25 years ago, I don't expect it to be that good now...the toys were pretty sweet though.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
and Ben 10 is EXTREMELY popular.
Yeah but as we all know kids like crap. Look at the stuff we all grew up with. If we didn't like them as kids we most likely wouldn't like them as adults.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Ben 10 is actually decent. Now I don't care for it but it's decent for sure. Gimme Dexter's Lab, PPG, Animaniacs please.

Old 05-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

No it's not decent. It's a formulaic kids show with lame animations. I give them credit for being creative but it's not a cartoon that will have much lasting power besides nostalgia.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

It is decent compared to other crap on now.

Old 05-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

It's all opinion but no I don't agree. I see it as just as bad as other crap.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

What's new, another day, another disagreement.

Old 05-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Donor
1,142 posts
View Stats

Some of the old cartoon are better then the ones on now. I rember watching Thunder Cats, Voltron, Sailor Moon, Swat Cats and many others now those were cartoons