Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-15-2010, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
168 posts
mario90s has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 270 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Video Ideas! (For my Movie Studio.)

I have plenty of Video ideas and Movie ideas. Heres one of them. Tell me what you think.

Arm Wrestling!: Its a dark time in the future of 3000! And former hero, The Challenger is now retired and working for and advertising company. But then one day he acomponies a Trainer that says is his answer to bsaving the world again! But now, the 5 new masrers of the world can't be beaten by body blows or uppercuts!

Now, the only way to save the world is if you have a strong hand grip! In this exciting faithful adaption of the Arm Wrestling game (Yeah right!) the veiwer will see nonstop action! The Ultimate 5 Masters named Texas Mac, Kabuki, Mask X, Alice and Apple III, and Frank JR have arm wrestling stats that would knock the heart out of any brave man! All except The Challenger!

But he can prove once again that he has what it takes?! Will the world ever be peaceful again?! Can the Trainer bring back The Challenger?! And does Mask X look familiar?!

All will be answered in the biggest blockbuster of the year!!!!

Tagline #1: "Cuz we just HAD to embarrass even the Spinoff!"

Tagline #2: "Your Arms will always be scared of the Challanger's after viewing this epic film!"

Tagline #3: "Punching isn't the answer!"

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Now the next one will be better, because

A) It's not a cheap cash in like the first one was made out to be.

By The Way I'm not like the hollywood makers, not EVERY single idea will be like that. And the first idea wasn't plain bad, it was PLANNED to be bad. In english I was making it stupid and horrible on purpose.

B) It's more original than ripped off.

C) The Plot is actually more scaled, worked out, and is better than Arm Wrestling.

While, your waiting for that one, heres this one:

Arm Wrestling (TV Series): Ever since Boxing becam a huge hit on TV, WE deicded to make our own Reality Arm Wrestling show. (With a few add ins! )

The Rules to the TV Show are not all different.

Two guys pull out one of their arms on a table. A selected number of rounds in a match vary from 1-4 depending on one of the opponets difficulty. And each round will last 3 minutes. When the round begins each Arm Wrestler must move the opponets hand to the side of their hand. (For example, if a player is using his/her right hand, then the opponet will move that hand to the right side.) Whoever pins the opponets hand first wins the match!

And then there are the rules. That was just a description of the show will have the games.

Rules:

1. All of the Participent Players must not try and begin the match during the 4 second Ready Set Go count. If one player does this 2 times, they will atoumatically lose.

2. All of the participent Players cannot grab their unused hand to try and give extra strength to their Wrestling hand! If they do, the match will restart.

3. If one of the Participent Players try to or will Punch, Hit, Slap, Shoot, Choke, or Kick the Opponet, that will qualified as a foul. If the Player does it again, that player will automatically lose the match.

4. A Live Viewer can aid one of the Participent Players by choice but cannot do any of the following.

A. Punch, Hit, Slap, Kick, Choke, or Shoot, their Aid's Opponet.

B. Grab ahold of the Aid's hand giving their aid extra strength.

C. Mess up the Opponet like give him/her food poisening, make them weak like giving them a few head shots and body blows, or even giving the Opponet a fake letter or note, distracting the Opponet.

Stuff one can do:

1. Get out a Chocolate Bar, or a drink, (Anything edible) using their unused to give them some strength.

2. If an Opponet does #1, the other player, while timing it, could either swipe the item and drink/eat it, or they could slap it away from the Opponets unused hand.

3. Like stated before, a Live Viewer could Aid one of the Arm Wrestlers. They could do any of the following.

A. Distract the the Opponet by either talking to them, tricking them like telling them to look over somewhere, and/or move their hands across the Opponets eyes for a second only.

B. Give their aid a Soda or anything that gives them strength.

C. Encourage their Aid.

4. One could remind of something they hate, giving them a lot of strength.

---------- Post added 05-15-2010 at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-14-2010 at 10:10 PM ----------

Heres another one,

Bomber-Man: The Movie: It sets in 1999, at a Factory called Mel and Nels. It's a Bomb Factory. The fastest one too, I mean it makes bombs the fastest. Why a Bomb Factory? Because Man is tight at war, and is almost out of war supply.

So that's why there are factories that sell Bombs and other weapons. But how can a Factory make bombs real fast? Because the employees are Robots! Or BombSmiths as their creator Nel calls them.

Nel believes they (The Bombsmiths) should be like all humans and should be as equal. Mel thinks their good money makers, so he doesn't want any Robot to be lost. He also thinks that if their like humans, they'll want to leave the Factory and do other things, and other Factories might duplicate the Robots as well, so he made sure that all the Robots had no feelings, he wanted to make sure that the Robots thought they only had one and one purpose in life. To make Bombs in Mel and Nel's Factory.

But then, a Robot named XVIII was made, and Nel put in a special chip. This chip made XVIII have a soul. A pure soul in fact, which made him question why his purpose was to make Bombs and make Bombs only. But he never got an answer, yet he wanted freedom, so taking one of the Factories radiation suits to avoid suspicision and escape the factory.

For he knew of a rumor, it was impossible to ge to the bomb making room but it was a piece of cake to get out of the bomb making room. So XVIII now nicknamed BomberMan with the aid of Nel is searching through the factory trying ot escape, but Mel has heard of his escape, so he calls security to destroy BomberMan at all costs!

Well what do you think?

Last edited by mario90s; 05-14-2010 at 08:24 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10
Level up: 78%
Level up: 78%, 45 Points needed Level up: 78% Level up: 78%

Re: Video Ideas! (For my Movie Studio.)

Nice.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Butterscotch
2,955 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,260, Level: 29 Points: 13,260, Level: 29 Points: 13,260, Level: 29
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 190 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

Interesting idea for Bomberman
Old 05-15-2010, 10:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I'm confused, what's going on in this topic? By movie studio do you mean like live action movies or something done on the PC with a program?

Last edited by Dudebro; 05-15-2010 at 10:44 PM..
Old 05-16-2010, 01:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

tl;dr

Always wanted to do that.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
168 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I'm confused, what's going on in this topic? By movie studio do you mean like live action movies or something done on the PC with a program?
@DudeBro, I mean't live action. Sorry to confuse you. but what do you think of the ideas?

@Tails, Do you really think this thread takes spam?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

If people would like, I'll post the rough outline for BomberMan.

Does anyone?

Last edited by mario90s; 05-16-2010 at 08:32 AM..
Old 05-16-2010, 09:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Your ideas aren't terrible but I think they need more work before you can seriously consider them for any film work.

Also Tails is just saying it was too long so he didn't read it. In other words his post was spam not yours.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
168 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Your ideas aren't terrible but I think they need more work before you can seriously consider them for any film work.

Also Tails is just saying it was too long so he didn't read it. In other words his post was spam not yours.
Well, you live and learn. Also, you DO know Arm Wrestling the movie is bad on purpose right? That its a parody of Uwe Boll movies?
Old 08-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
168 posts
View Stats

Heres another one.

The Legend of the Mario Bros.

Along time ago, 2 Brothers were born. They were named Mario and Luigi, but they were not ordinary brothers. They were part of a prophecy. The prophecy stated that Mario and Luigi were really the ancient guardians of the mushroom kingdom. And no matter what happens that Mario Brothers were there to save the Mushroom Kingdom.

This was bad news to Wart, pretending to be a good guy who's really the leader of Subcon, a terrible wasteland full of destruction, for he intended to make the Mushroom Kingdom into his own image and probably run it to the ground.

So he, with his (then) right hand man, Kamek, and his minions called Shyguys, kidnap the Mario Brothers, murder their parents, and head to Subcon, but suddenly, Mario accidentally falls off the plane the bad guys were taking and lands on Yoshi Island, Wart demands the ShyGuys go search for Mario but Kamek says that Mario would probably be dead already.

So they leave Mario at Yoshi Island, but it turns out that Mario survived as he's saved by a mystical man called Miyamoto. And then, 10 years later it turns out that Mario is now a fleshed out warrior who's been taught about Justice, and how Justice is harmony and Revenge is poison to make one feel better.

But Luigi on the other hand has been trained as a warrior who thrusts on revenge and thinks that the Mushroom Kingdom should be destroyed because he thinks that they never helped Subcon (Which he thinks is where he was born) so he sets out to destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.

But as Mario begins to go back to his real home, he accidentally bumps into Luigi as here they don't know each other at all. Luigi takes him in as they spend the next couple of days at Wart's Castle But as the days go on, they become friends and Luigi is turned back into a good guy. So one night they escape Wart's castle and begin to go back to the Mushroom Kingdom to warn everyone. The people don't believe them. Except for one guy called Toad, an eccentric guy who believes in the paranormal and such.

But then the day comes of the invasion, planned by Wart, as only a few have shown up to stop Wart, but then something unexpected happens. First, these unknown creatures called Snifits pop from the ground and start shooting people with nightmare pellets, (A sort of gas that puts its victims to rest but it also causes the victims to have very scary nightmares, but they can't awaken) so with half of the kingdom in terror, the Mario Brothers and Toad then attack the front line march.

After 10 hours of nothing but attacking and battling, half of Wart's defenses and army is heavily destroyed as the Brothers and Toad head inside. After defeating more of the army, plus Wart's other friends such as Mouser and Birdo, the Brothers and Toad finally get to Wart. But Wart then knocks Luigi and Toad off with these very heavy cannon balls called Bullet Bills.

But Mario dodges and then knocks Wart out as he wakes Luigi and Toad up. But Wart gets up and the final battle begins. Wart ascends on a floating platform and begins shooting them with bullets from a gun disguised as a cane. But the Mario Brothers and Toad manage to dodge as they then throwing these little spiced up vegetables that can eat you alive at Wart, but Wart dodges all of them as he then charges at the Mario Brothers and Toad but, they jump up and then kick Wart off the platform.

But as they begin to capture Wart, he then drinks a red potion and disappears. And then Mario, Luigi, and Toad are awarded medals for getting rid of Wart. But then after that, it turns out that Wart is alive and is hiding in the mountains. But he's not alone as Bowser meets Wart, he tells Wart of how he should've agreed to Koopa's demands. Koopa then shows Wart some of his own creations, Koopa Troopas and Goombas. Then the movie ends.