Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

+1 (+1/-0)     
Tails tries to climb a hill

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0"]YouTube - The Ultimate Pisshead![/ame]

I love the cameraman's composure.

Comments

Last edited by samejamesbond; 08-27-2010 at 11:21 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 08-28-2010, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

Re: Tails tries to climb a hill

LMAO!!
What the heck is that guy on?
I want some.

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 08-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,886 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 56
Points: 52,843, Level: 56 Points: 52,843, Level: 56 Points: 52,843, Level: 56
Level up: 16%
Level up: 16%, 1,607 Points needed Level up: 16% Level up: 16%

I'm really drunk right now and I'm not that far gone
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!

Old 08-29-2010, 04:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

Maybe he's got issues with vertigo. And you guys are laughing at him. Shame on you!
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
213 posts
DoctorRyanB1 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,304, Level: 11 Points: 1,304, Level: 11 Points: 1,304, Level: 11
Level up: 2%
Level up: 2%, 196 Points needed Level up: 2% Level up: 2%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat View Post
I'm really drunk right now and I'm not that far gone
Seriously there ain't enough booze in the world that can make me that crazy. I'm crazy enough as it is.

For more on my journey visit: http://doctorryanb1.blogspot.com/
Old 08-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom View Post
Maybe he's got issues with vertigo. And you guys are laughing at him. Shame on you!
His eyes are dialated, I think he may be high.
Sorry if you're offended.

Remove Pootis
Old 08-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats

I was just kidding.

There's no way you can tell his eyes are dilated from this video. The camera doesn't get close enough.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-29-2010, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

I thought you were upset because of the -1 I got.
I didn't mean to offend anyone...

Remove Pootis
Old 08-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

Nah hes high and drunk.
I know.....
I tryed riding a bike in that state and the police pulled me over as I was rolling down a downhill road laughing at my bike that was perfectly upside down.
NEVER AGAIN!

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 08-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
I thought you were upset because of the -1 I got.
I didn't mean to offend anyone...
I didn't vote you down and I don't know if Tails did but did you stop and think that maybe the stupid title is the cause of the problem? It's not funny and it makes no sense to be honest.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

I got the idea from Tenser, I use it to get people to see the video.
I'd never mean to offend anyone, whoever was offened, send me a PM.

Remove Pootis
Old 08-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

Quote:
I got the idea from Tenser
That trouble maker.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-30-2010, 01:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom View Post
That trouble maker.
Yeah, maybe I should listen to Tenser less.

Remove Pootis
Old 08-30-2010, 01:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

It wasn't funny when Tenser did it either. His was a little better though because he was trying to imply that I'm a weeping man child(I think?). What part of this video had anything to do with Tails? He doesn't drink, he's not an old brit and I doubt he drives a cab.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

He isn't any of the above, but the title did get you to watch the video right?

Remove Pootis
Old 08-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

If anything it did nothing but make me think how did I even get compared to the video. Eh I guess if it makes you happy go for it.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
He isn't any of the above, but the title did get you to watch the video right?
Actually it didn't. I read the posts but I was turned off to the video because of the title. I only watched it after my first post in here. Maybe it was different for other people but that's how it worked with me.

I'm not trying to be mean SJB. My point is it wasn't funny the first time or the second time, why do it again?
Old 08-30-2010, 01:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I thought the video was great though, not deserving of a topic, but still a funny video.
(I mean there are other more appropriate places on the site for this.)
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-30-2010, 02:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Actually it didn't. I read the posts but I was turned off to the video because of the title. I only watched it after my first post in here. Maybe it was different for other people but that's how it worked with me.

I'm not trying to be mean SJB. My point is it wasn't funny the first time or the second time, why do it again?
If it was that offensive and unimaginative, I'll stop.

Remove Pootis
Old 08-30-2010, 02:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

I think offensive is going a little too far but yeah I think it's best if you avoid it in the future.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

It's mainly stupid.