Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 06-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

+1 (+1/-0)     
Tails posts a video on youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C0SkbeqydA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Why I'm not going to get the Nintendo 3DS[/ame]

Comments

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2010, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Re: Tails posts a video on youtube

That video is all kinds of fail. What a fanboy.

Gotta love how at 6:25, he goes on to call himself a "hardcore gamer"
Old 06-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

o.o I'll watch this when I'm off of work.

Old 06-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63

Hardcore and old school gamer at that.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Someone needs to beat this kid within an inch of his life.

Comments

kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 06-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

He also calls the Zune HD and the Itouch handheld consoles.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I made it about a minute in before I couldn't take it anymore. Why do people post videos like this? He should've at least been familiar with what he was gonna say before he hit record. What a tard. Btw what's the connection with Tails?
Old 06-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

I want 9 minutes of my life back.

Remove Pootis
Old 06-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

Go rate his video down and make fun of him in the comments. That's what I did and I feel better about watching that piece of crap.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 7,196, Level: 22 Points: 7,196, Level: 22 Points: 7,196, Level: 22
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 54 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%

My favorite comment that i've read:

onilink888
20 minutes ago
Congratulations. Not even Chris Crocker would defend you at this point.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I made it about a minute in before I couldn't take it anymore. Why do people post videos like this? He should've at least been familiar with what he was gonna say before he hit record. What a tard. Btw what's the connection with Tails?
It gets better. Around the eight minute mark he's filled with disgust and nearly tears up while saying: "Why do you steal Nintendo? Why do you steal?"

Comments

Old 06-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

I did skip around and I heard him whining about stealing from Nintendo. I have trouble tolerating blatant stupidity though so it was getting on my nerves and I closed it.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats

Cant nintendo sue him for what hes saying?
Old 06-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45 View Post
Cant nintendo sue him for what hes saying?
You two should get together and do a podcast.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

That kid is an idiot.
Oh yeah, he's so hardcore he calls itouch a gaming console.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

What does the 3DS even have in common with the PSP?
Oh, they both have screens and speakers, face buttons, a D-pad and an analog nub. Don't see other similarities though.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

They're both awesome.

Remove Pootis
Old 06-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

No, the 3DS is awesome based on speculation and second hand news for most of us, the PSP has been proven awesome by experience.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
That kid is an idiot.
Oh yeah, he's so hardcore he calls itouch a gaming console.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

What does the 3DS even have in common with the PSP?
Oh, they both have screens and speakers, face buttons, a D-pad and an analog nub. Don't see other similarities though.
3DS doesn't have an analog nub, it has a slider pad.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Okay, and it looks like an analog nub, and probably functions about the same. The point is the PSP and 3DS are only similar in generic details.
Both have some sort of analog input method.
Oh, they share the common face button "X" and shoulder buttons called "L" and "R". The D-pads have buttons pointing the same general directons "Up" "Down" "Left" "Right".
Both have buttons "Start" and "Select"
Both have a button to return to the root menu, each is named "Home"

They both have LED lights for charging and on.
Both support headphone jacks.
Both support external memory cards.
Both use LCD screens.
Both use rechargeable batteries.
Both have a method of adjusting volume and turning the device off.
Both possess two small speakers.
Both have a microphone.
Both are hand held.
Both contain processors dedicated to graphics and sound.
Both utilize the processors for games.
Both support LAN and Wi-fi multiplayer gaming.
Both have the ability to download games through and external-online service.
Both support an internet browser.
Both allow LAN sharing of games.

See, most of those are very generic and can be applied to many things.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
You two should get together and do a podcast.
Well, say you made a video saying the president is a terrorist and gay. You would get thrown into jail because its untrue. Is it not the same as lieing about the 3Ds?
Old 06-28-2010, 12:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,213 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 209 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%

I wish someone would make a Youtube video of this kid getting ass kicked.
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 06-28-2010, 02:45 AM   #22 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

That would be very nice indeed.
Had the kid waited until it was released, then played, then, and only then made a video saying why he didn't like it using legitimate complaints and not claiming to be a hardcore gamer, when he clearly is not.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,159 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 34
Points: 17,868, Level: 34 Points: 17,868, Level: 34 Points: 17,868, Level: 34
Level up: 20%
Level up: 20%, 882 Points needed Level up: 20% Level up: 20%

the only thing that made that video bareable was reading your comments while listening.

I could tune him out while I read.

my only comment is he should actually know what he is talking about before talking and I have that exact same headset he is using.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Go rate his video down and make fun of him in the comments. That's what I did and I feel better about watching that piece of crap.
wow DB your comment is already burred on page 7 of the comments after only 8 hours.

this kid is about to go viral with this crap. if only he was doing something stupid people could meme.

Fun fact

he has 21 likes and 1131 dislikes =D
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 06-28-2010, 11:33 AM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 523 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%

I have a feeling that kid is gonna be a meme if he don't take that down.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
I have a feeling that kid is gonna be a meme if he don't take that down.
Agreed.

Remove Pootis