Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-30-2010, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
230 posts
LunaAngelRose is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,004, Level: 13 Points: 2,004, Level: 13 Points: 2,004, Level: 13
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 446 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Supernatural Wallpaper

Here's two Supernatural wallpapers that I made with Adobe Photoshop both took me 5 hours to do each of the two brothers Sam,Dean Winchester I have been a fan of the tv show Supernatural for quite some time.

I was surprised to at the end of the last episode of season 5 that Chuck was more than just a prophet but god himself when he disspeared which you all saw as my signature at the end when he disspeared which I though was cool.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_09/asylum1.jpg.518d4f93a7d3aa353b7819e19ae44372.jpg
Old 05-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Re: Supernatural Wallpaper

Good work, I love Supernatural.
I skipped the paragraph about the end of season five, I'm not quite there yet.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
230 posts
View Stats

Sorry about that I should of not typed that I did'nt know you have'nt gotten to the end of season 5 of Supernatural it was kind of obvious in a way those little things how he could see more of his visions farther than Sam.

( Click to show/hide )

That's a sketching of Sam & Dean's father John that I did today it took me 1 hour to do how John looks sad thinking about his lost wife Mary which was sad that she was killed by the yellow eyed demon Azazel.

In a way sending Dean back in time there was no way his parents could get out of making the deal it was there destiny and there children in a way were destined to be cursed.
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_09/asylum1.jpg.518d4f93a7d3aa353b7819e19ae44372.jpg
Old 05-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

I don't think I've even been introduced to Chuck yet.
I'm just after the little showdown between the angels and Alastair. (first time around, that is)

Nice sketch of John.
One of my favorite actors, though he dies in just about every show and movie he's in.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
230 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Nice sketch of John.One of my favorite actors, though he dies in just about every show and movie he's in.
Liked "In The Beginning" and "The Song Remains The Same" it shows the past of the two different families the Winchesters/Campbell family it's funny when Ruby mentions to Sam about his mothers friends he does research and find out there all dead.

The demon Azazel covered his track well just like he told Dean is "In The Beginning" that he would cover his tracks so none of the hunters would find him.

Here's a painting that I did 1 years ago using acrylic paints this stuff drys quick so there's no room for mistakes.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 05-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

That is an impressive painting, so lifelike.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

But, that's not done in acrylics. You can tell it's digital. Why would you say it was acrylics when you did it in photoshop?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 05-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
230 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
But, that's not done in acrylics. You can tell it's digital. Why would you say it was acrylics when you did it in photoshop?
I misworded what I said and there is another one like that a duplicate that was done in acrylic paints so really what's the difference?
Old 05-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Okay, It's really good then. You should tell us some of your techniques sometime.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."