Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Spartacus: Blood and Sand...

I know Jozman and my siblings watch it, but has anyone else been wactching the new Spartacus show? It seriously rocks!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Re: Spartacus: Blood and Sand...

Crimson is a good color on my blade.

---------- Post added 08-13-2010 at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-10-2010 at 10:57 AM ----------

I guess no one else is as cool as us.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
Crimson is a good color on my blade.

---------- Post added 08-13-2010 at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-10-2010 at 10:57 AM ----------

I guess no one else is as cool as us.
It's too bad really. Spartacus is awesome. Joz, how about that fight with the albino giant?

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

HELLS YEAH! Spartacus! Slayer of Theocles the Shadow of death and bringer of rain!
Old 08-16-2010, 03:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Is this on the HBO or one of them there other premium cable channels?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
6,651 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Is this on the HBO or one of them there other premium cable channels?
Showtime, but I watch it on Netflix.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
View Stats

Yeppers. I watch it on Showtime. Awesome show!

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 08-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Donor
162 posts
Bluej is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26 Points: 10,363, Level: 26
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 287 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%

I personally love the blood splatter on the camera; it makes you feel like you are there. Now it just needs to come out in 3D. LOL
Old 08-17-2010, 08:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
6,651 posts
View Stats

I'm not really a big fan of the 3D films. Other than Avatar, all the other movies looked like crap. No wait, Coraline was pretty cool too.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

"I am Spartacus."
"I am Spartacus."
"No, I am Spartacus."
Such respect for their general{or Pepsi, in the case of a certain commercial}, that they would be willing to take on his name and his punishment so as to save his life.

I wish I could watch this.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Donor
622 posts
Gamenguru play's well with othersGamenguru play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 51,919, Level: 55 Points: 51,919, Level: 55 Points: 51,919, Level: 55
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 631 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

It's nice to see a show that refuses to compramise what it is, or censor it's content in order to confirm to current views of "political correctness" or to make it more "family-friendly". Personally, I think there are more than enough family-friendly shows out there and it's good that a show is trying to target an audience that is usually neglected.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand totally Rocks!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
6,651 posts
View Stats

How long till season three