Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 02-14-2015, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
68 posts
Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,832, Level: 12 Points: 1,832, Level: 12 Points: 1,832, Level: 12
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 168 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

The snow here is driving me to drink...what's your favorite adult beverage?

Looks like another 12+ inches of snow again and I'm loosing my mine over here in New England so I'm making myself a nice coacktail.

Mine is a nice Long Island tea . Small jigger of vodka, white rum, gin, tequila and triple sec. Fill rest with sour mix then top with a splash of coke and a lemon wedge.

Always looking for others to try. What's yours?

Ps. A jigger is a bartender tool used for measureing booze. The little side is .75 ounces and the big side is 1.25 .
Old 02-14-2015, 12:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Re: The snow here is driving me to drink...what's your favorite adult beverage?

The large side is called the jigger, the small side is the pony.

Anyways, I use to drink a lot of scotch but it just doesn't sit as well as it use to.

Favorite beer:
Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout

Favorite wine:
Hummingbird Hill Apple Wine

Favorite highball:
Vodka and cranberry

Not really a cocktail fan.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2015, 12:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
68 posts
Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Iwantmysegaback intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats

A good cape coder is hard to beat in the summer.
Old 02-14-2015, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,856 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 538 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

Yeah, I can't stand being outside for any real amount of time right now. It's just too cold here in CT.

As for drinks, I typically only drink beer. I will occasionally mix something with vodka, but I just can't drink things like whiskey. I mostly drink Newcastle and Yuengling, but there are a ton of regional beers that I've tried on my travels that are better.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Old 02-14-2015, 12:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

+1 (+1/-0)     

I primarily drink one thing, Vodka.

Personal brand is Russian Standard. Imperia especially.

Comments

Good taste, sir.

Remove Pootis
Old 02-14-2015, 12:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
68 posts
View Stats

Not a big beer fan. I am a big fan of vodka. I prefer grey goose or if im broke Smirnoff
Old 02-14-2015, 12:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62

Old 02-14-2015, 01:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
68 posts
View Stats

I keep my Kalashnikov close by. My favorite gun. The first time I took it to the gun range I always heard the reliability rumors so I pulled the bolt back, put a hand full of dirt in it and loaded it.

The damn thing worked.
Old 02-14-2015, 01:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

Drinkin my case of cheap beer as usual.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 02-14-2015, 01:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
68 posts
View Stats

Ewwwwwww but whatever floats your boat
Old 02-14-2015, 02:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62
Level up: 67%, 6,853 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

I don't drink.

Old 02-14-2015, 03:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
I don't drink.
Lucky.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 02-14-2015, 03:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

I don't drink really but when I do I just drink shots of vodka to get drunk quicker. I'm from NE though and my grandmother used to say jigger all the time. Anything she couldn't remember the name for atm was a jigger. Of course she said it more like jigga so we got a kick out of it. "dudebro go grab me that jigga with the long handle in the top drawer" answering with "jigga what?" never got old.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Ever - lovin' sweet mama,
by all that is good and worthy I'm - a - tellin' you now THIS

is the best damn coffee in the world
{*I've tasted to date, chosen over dozens of other coffees but honestly, after finding Railtown I just stopped lookin!!}
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 02-14-2015, 02:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
593 posts
Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,473, Level: 23 Points: 7,473, Level: 23 Points: 7,473, Level: 23
Level up: 28%
Level up: 28%, 577 Points needed Level up: 28% Level up: 28%

White Russian.

Vodka, Kahl˙a, and cream.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,856 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 538 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeluxe View Post
White Russian.

Vodka, Kahl˙a, and cream.
The Dude abides.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Old 02-14-2015, 08:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
IGBYgate 2014
2,045 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 706 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 63%
Activity: 63% Activity: 63% Activity: 63%

Depends if I'm aiming to get drunk, or just have a nice drink.

If I'm getting drunk - anything. No literally, anything. Usually starts with a dozen or so cheap beers and then some shots.

Otherwise a nice pilsner or bock usually tickles my fancy:

Old 02-14-2015, 08:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
198 posts
bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.bald bull intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,217, Level: 10 Points: 1,217, Level: 10 Points: 1,217, Level: 10
Level up: 59%
Level up: 59%, 83 Points needed Level up: 59% Level up: 59%
Activity: 79%
Activity: 79% Activity: 79% Activity: 79%

Old 02-14-2015, 11:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
I don't drink.
"Johnny doesn't drink!"
Old 02-15-2015, 12:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

"I mean he hits his wife like a linebacker, but he doesn't drink."

Remove Pootis
Old 02-15-2015, 11:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
43 posts
Alora Dana play's well with othersAlora Dana play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 417, Level: 4 Points: 417, Level: 4 Points: 417, Level: 4
Level up: 78%
Level up: 78%, 33 Points needed Level up: 78% Level up: 78%

Coke or Pepsi with a half of Jack Daniels or Vodka for a taste.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,212, Level: 24 Points: 8,212, Level: 24 Points: 8,212, Level: 24
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 638 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Send a message via Skype™ to Ballas

Brandy and Coke or beer.

Hard for me to imagine the cols, I did a 21km race today in 35'C

Last edited by Kugyince; 02-15-2015 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Fixed the double post
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
Old 02-15-2015, 02:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballas View Post
Brandy and Coke or beer.

Hard for me to imagine the cols, I did a 21km race today in 35'C
Today's high: -15'C
Today's low: -29'C

Just imagine how fun that is!

Old 02-16-2015, 09:45 AM   #24 (permalink)
Cute Game Enthusiast
173 posts
CaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,677, Level: 17 Points: 3,677, Level: 17 Points: 3,677, Level: 17
Level up: 57%
Level up: 57%, 173 Points needed Level up: 57% Level up: 57%
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainJivePants

Mostly beer. Labatt Blue is always stocked at our place for pisswater, but my favorite, usually fairly available, cold weather beers include: Founder's Breakfast Stout, New Holland Dragon's Milk, Ballast Point Victory at Sea (in 6-packs now!), and the basic porters from Bell's, Great Lake's (Edmund Fitzgerald), Boulevard, and Smuttynose.

Other than beer: Vodka on the rocks, with or without olives.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
45 posts
drworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Points: 1,781, Level: 12 Points: 1,781, Level: 12 Points: 1,781, Level: 12
Level up: 57%
Level up: 57%, 219 Points needed Level up: 57% Level up: 57%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

I've got my copper mug of El Burro by my side this evening. It's a better summer beverage, but work has been closed tomorrow. I couldn't resist! (A sheet of ice and less then an inch of a snow/sleet mix has brought my fair city to a standstill.)

Typically, I'll go for beer. Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat is one of my favorites.