Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 825 USD (33%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported 100% by donations from users like you! We have zero ads and no membership fees.
Please help us stay free and growing.
All donations are used to improve the site. Current projects: adding GBA and N64 games and improving the emulators used to submit scores.
List of Donors Thank you.

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 01-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 649 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

+4 (+4/-0)     
A series of awful, awful jokes. (unfunny)

I never let my children listen to jazz or clasical music. It's full of sax and violins. (badum tish) I had a math lesson on means, medians, and modes. It was average. (badum tish) I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now. (badum tish) why does a chicken coop have two doors? if it had four, it'd be a chicken sedan. (badum tish) why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? because the "p" is silent! (badum tish) Two fish are in a tank, one turns to the other and says: "do you know how to drive this thing?" (badum tish) Bernie madoff... with all my money! (badum tish) Darth vader is still single. he keeps looking for love... in alderaan places. (badum tish) where was prince william in 1989? Indiana. (badum tish) What is mozart doing right now? de-composing. (badum tish) cartoonist found dead in home. details are... sketchy (badum tish) how to spot a blind man in a nudist colony? It's not hard. (badum tish) is a depressed musician... a bit hat? (badum tish) saw liberty bell... It's not all it's CRACKED up to be. (badum tish) Wanna hear a joke about london? I assure you, it'll be quite the riot. (badum tish) When a man's lizard is broken, he has a reptile dysfunciton. (badum tish) I bought a new chainsaw. It's cutting hedge technology! (badum tish) what do dr. dre's kids call him? PADRE. (badum tish) England doesn't have a kidney bank. but it has a liver pool. (badum tish) A star walks into a black hole and doesn't seem..phazed. the black hole turns to the star and says, I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation! (badum tish)Accountant decides to fight crime. becomes... Loan ranger! (badum tish). I got a job at a bakery.... because I kneaded dough! (badum tish)

Comments

You lie this was very amusing.

Actually, those are pretty amusing. I love puns.

Lol these are my kind of jokes :)

:') they are atually ver good, sort of jokes i likey
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )

This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,373 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 39
Points: 24,739, Level: 39 Points: 24,739, Level: 39 Points: 24,739, Level: 39
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 2,211 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Re: A series of awful, awful jokes. (unfunny)

^
These jokes are better than the ones I tell around here on a regular basis.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Watch out - - -> < - - - they bite!