Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-16-2010, 04:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Send in the clowns

Tila Tequila suffers cuts, but escapes juggalos attack - CNN.com

So apparently Tila Tequila was attacked onstage by an angry group of Juggalos at a music festival referred to as "Gathering of the Juggalos".

Quote:
The performer said a mob of hundreds chased Tequila from the stage and surrounded the trailer where she sought refuge. They rocked the trailer and smashed its windows, the witness said.

The witness, who was standing in the rear of the stage, said the crowd of about 2,000 was immediately angry toward Tequila and she was unable to turn them around.
"She was taunting them," he said. "She didn't know how to handle them. She didn't understand the dynamic."
The rocks and bottles flew harder and faster when Tequila bared her breasts, he said.
"She took her top off and they got really violent," he said.
A guy was also arrested for stabbing someone around the same time. Sounds like a fun gathering huh? It really makes you wonder why juggalos get such a bad reputation

So what does everything think? Personally I think she sucks and people should be chasing her offstage but the violence was uncalled for. Also I thought this comment below the article was pretty funny-
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonaTyk
she messed up by exposing her breasts to all the gay insane clown posse fans. thats why they attacked her.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Re: Send in the clowns

Dude, off topic but Terry Crews ftw!

Old 08-16-2010, 06:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

So what you're saying is you have nothing at all to say about the story I linked or the comment I quoted? I find that hard to believe.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Terry Crews derailed me.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

Heard about this on the morning radio show I listen to while at work. It's really pathetic and one of those instances that makes you question humanity.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Terry Crews derailed me.
just take out two letters in that sentence

On topic.
She sucks and I would probably have gotten caught in the mob mentality if I was there.
The juggalos I don't really know anything about them, but the music isn't good at all. It's a just my opinion, if there are any Juggalos or Juggalettes here in RU, please restrain yourselves from throwing objects at me.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Donor
2,677 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,930, Level: 38 Points: 23,930, Level: 38 Points: 23,930, Level: 38
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 720 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%

+2 (+2/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
if there are any Juggalos or Juggalettes here in RU, please restrain yourselves from throwing objects at me.
I believe our resident Juggalette is incarcerated at the moment.

Comments

The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
I see...
Old 08-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,226 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,162 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

+2 (+2/-0)     

I never heard of Tila Tequilia.

NSFW
( Click to show/hide )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs]YouTube - Insane Clown Posse - Miracles[/ame]

( Click to show/hide )

Magnets! How do they work?
My kids look just like me, freaking miracle.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGbdomlBnJM]YouTube - Magical Mysteries (SNL spoof of Insane Clown Posse)[/ame]

Comments

Old 08-16-2010, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,213 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 209 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
+1. Great call Sabs.

I'm not surprised by the story at all. From my understanding, those ICP crazies can get pretty out of hand. Add a breast-baring midget to the mix and you've got yourself a party.

Last edited by tanc24; 08-16-2010 at 11:04 AM..
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

I have talked about this quite a bit with different people, and I forget who but someone said something I thought was interesting about how if you talk to a juggalo one on one they can be perfectly normal and fine to talk to, but once they all get in a group like at the gathering they get this mob mentality and things tend to go poorly. Kind of like cops...

Tila just needs to learn to dodge like Andrew W.K.
( Click to show/hide )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOvnbCtnVQ]YouTube - Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08[/ame]
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Donor
244 posts
kiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,381, Level: 20 Points: 5,381, Level: 20 Points: 5,381, Level: 20
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 369 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

Time to expose my Englishness (and, probably, my age) - what is a juggalo? I know what a Tila Tequila is because Shawne Merriman thought it would be fun to strangle her.

Edit - I've just read the article (well, duh) and think I understand now. Crazy people.

Last edited by kiwinavega; 08-16-2010 at 02:48 PM..
Old 08-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

I think juggalos are just too much fail to be worth dealing with. Of course they got violent, hell they get violent towards their heroes, the Insane Clown Posse, so why wouldn't they get violent towards anyone else? The music is bad, but at least they admit in one of their songs that they are complete idiots and don't understand rainbows, magnetism, and what-not.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Quote:
"Pretty soon, the owners who run the juggalos will be bankrupt," she tweeted.
And that's enough to get attacked and almost killed?
Maybe she shouldn't 'Tweet' anymore and just keep her 'Beak' shut.

I really have to ask:
Are these 'Juggalos and Juggalettes' the new 'Straight Edge', wearing makeup to hide their identities?
Or are they 'Skinheads'? - because that sounds like something I would expect from either of those two groups - they always seem to seek to be offended by something so they can pound on someone, you know?

Last edited by RU Joe; 08-16-2010 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: too much
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 19 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

If I were her, I'd stay far away from there. Things might get worse for her now.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,113, Level: 18 Points: 4,113, Level: 18 Points: 4,113, Level: 18
Level up: 66%
Level up: 66%, 137 Points needed Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf

JoeGrow, I don't think you're thinking of the same "straight edge" group I am, so would you mind explaining the traits of the group?

Sorry to revive this, I just saw the link catching up, and checked it out
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 09-01-2010, 02:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
She said that after they attacked her. I don't blame her for wanting to pursue some kind of legal action. It's one thing for a crowd to get out of control but it's another to let them riot and terrorize her, where was security?
Old 09-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

If you look at the pictures and watch the video, you can tell its been exaggerated

This is what I said about it -

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Im defos gonna check this thread out when I come back.
I never even heard of Tila Tequila before this happened.
rumour is that 10-20 min before she went on stage she was asked not to go up as there are rumours about a planned bottling,but she still went up.

I think she didnt belong there in the first place and she should have done some reserch on the GOTJs before she got there.
However she was only doing what she was paid for and its the people who booked her (more that likely ICP) that are to blame.
THEY SOLD OUT!

So when J is moaning about how much he is getting sued, he should of thought about that before he hired mainstrem cows.
She got publisity out of it that she needed and ICP got more negitive publicity yet again.

I am annoyed they bottled Method man though!
aparently it wasnt a juggalo who bottled him, as someone was boasting about doing it on FB and faygoluvers.com found out. this years GOTJ was full of idiots who came to see the mainstream artists like Lil Kim ect.
ICP or whoever booked sold out, and Juggalos aint happy about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post

I really have to ask:
Are these 'Juggalos and Juggalettes' the new 'Straight Edge', wearing makeup to hide their identities?
Or are they 'Skinheads'? - because that sounds like something I would expect from either of those two groups - they always seem to seek to be offended by something so they can pound on someone, you know?
We are NOTHING like skin heads, please dont say that again.
It was just some Juggalos high off acid throwing stuff at the stage because they thought it was funny.
The GOTJ used to be about Juggalos. but people have got greedy (ICP) and started thinking about the money now insted of the fam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwinavega View Post
Time to expose my Englishness (and, probably, my age) - what is a juggalo? I know what a Tila Tequila is because Shawne Merriman thought it would be fun to strangle her.

Edit - I've just read the article (well, duh) and think I understand now. Crazy people.
Its good to see another Brit here
Im from the UK and Im a Juggalo/lette
There aint many of us TBH, we are very few and far between in the UK
We mainly hook up in Blackpool!

Last edited by sabby; 09-01-2010 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Removed swearing

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 09-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
757 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
If you look at the pictures and watch the video,

Its good to see another Brit here
Im from the UK and Im a Juggalo/lette
There aint many of us TBH, we are very few and far between in the UK
We mainly hook up in Blackpool!
I don't think that answers the question "What is a juggalo?"
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 09-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

Nobody asked me what is a juggalo...

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-01-2010, 11:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

+1 (+1/-0)     

Juggalos? Isn't that some kind of gang that the angry youth belong to?

I don't trust 'em!

Comments

TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
757 posts
View Stats

@Sez, read the post kiwinavega made, right after "Expose my Englishness(and,probably, my age)" they ask "-what is a juggalo?" although the edit does say "I've just read the article and I think I understand now. Crazy people" I figured you'd give a defending stance on that, or a explaination on what a juggalo is from a juggalo's standpoint.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Juggalos are fans of Insane clown posse and the labelmates they work with. They like to drink faygo and wear makeup. Also they throw stuff at trashy fake celebs.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
View Stats

^ There you go.

BTW dont listen to Wikipedia's explanation on what a juggalo means, half of it is wrong.

Juggalos are much more than ICP and the rest of psychopathic records now,
loads of juggalos dont even like ICP anymore in a weird way. I suppose it is a bit of a sub culture now, though some people have gone too far and created gangs in certain areas which means that my hatchet man tattoo or my hatchet man charm are now classed as gang paraphernalia.

But my dawggg Is
Old 09-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

Quote:
BTW dont listen to Wikipedia's explanation on what a juggalo means, half of it is wrong.
Instead, check out encyclopediadramatic's explanation of a juggalo, they nailed it, spot on.