Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 02-04-2014, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 746 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

+1 (+1/-0)     
RU Music Artist

We haven't seen TMT around here in a while, So I was wondering...Are there any music artist here in RU besides me? If so lets hear it! I'll kick it off!

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Comments

nice
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 02-04-2014, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Re: RU Music Artist

I'm not a fan of rap but it sounds pretty solid. Nice work JIG!

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 02-04-2014, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

like the hands down one jig
Old 02-04-2014, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

I appreciate the luv guys! You would be surprised in what type of music I like though. I might rap , But I LOVE my metal!
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 02-04-2014, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

should do metal music too lol
Old 02-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

I do play Guitar and Drums, But mainly a vocalist.....I got a nice " Growl" and scream technique..lol
Old 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24
Level up: 52%
Level up: 52%, 390 Points needed Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

lets see what you got
Old 02-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

Bad ass jam right there! But nothing beats some good ol' Black Dahlia!
Old 02-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

BDM is good. Song reminds me of At The Gates - Slaughter of the soul.

I'd take Caliban over BDM anyday though. Love them germans.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

But for technicality sake i would take THA over BDM.
Now. Upload some growls.

Old 02-04-2014, 11:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

Yea man, T.H.A is about as technical as it gets, Awesome band! How bout some Protest The Hero! If it wasn't so late I'd plug the Mic into Adobe or Logic!

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I can go on forever!...lol
Old 02-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Get on my level:

Comments

Yessir! Pure Thrash Right There!
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 02-05-2014, 08:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Love scar symmetry/solution .45 plus any molding of the Soilwork/Sonic Syndicate style.

Good Lord Steven. Well, there are only two bands i like from japan:

Fact

Crossfaith

Closest I go to Steven's area would be a modern version of it:

Comments

Fuckin' LOVE Soilwork man! I remember selling my Xbox when I was Like 19 To see them in concert! \m/ \m/
Old 02-05-2014, 05:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,326 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64
Level up: 18%, 16,735 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L. Davis View Post
We haven't seen TMT around here in a while, So I was wondering...Are there any music artist here in RU besides me?
Trak Masta Tom - Audio/Old Time Radio

and Retro Uprising - View Profile: Winnebagel and Retro Uprising - View Profile: Gamenguru
but they are rather private about their endeavors.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

One of my favs!

My favorite song , Into their transition ( Which Broke My Heart To See Them Sell Out )
Old 02-05-2014, 08:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
View Stats

haha. I can't say i ever sold stuff to see a band but that is some devotion there. I am really fond of stabbing the drama.

Some of my favorite tunes overall are: Needlefeast and the Analyst. Song Of The Damned ranks up there too. I mean, all their songs are so tasty.

Well, I think they went back to their roots on The Panic Broadcast.

one of my favorite all-time bands: I know we're going a little lighter here

Old 02-05-2014, 10:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

True that! Well when your young and spending your money on dumb stuff such as ( Booze And " Munchies " ) if you catch my drift lol, you'll go to that extreme to go see a bad ass band such as SoilWork! There's nothing wrong with going a little light sometimes, One of my favorite all-timers are Tool / A Perfect Circle , And Chevelle...Light but awesome in my book!
Old 02-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
View Stats

Tool is pretty good. I lost touch with them after aenima. Chevelle i am hit and miss with. I really dig this band called Survive This! So unique imo.

Well, you'll probably think im a fairy (and hey, that's ok!)because i also really love the post-hardcore genre.

Old 02-05-2014, 11:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

Not at all bro1 I like all types of music ( besides country , Jazz , Elevator music ect..) I get the drinkin' and its Classic / Southern rock too.. I love Rush , Boston , Styx , Some Skynyrd not all though but Rush and Boston top them all right there Niel Peart is GOD with the sticks man!