Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 11-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RetroKittyTheater

STARTING tonight, RU Kitty's new channel will be featuring retro movies, TV shows, and cartoons dating back to the early 1900's.

If it's retro, we'll be watching it here:

RetroKittyTheater

Tonight's features will be CAT - themed; cat movies and cat cartoons to honor the kitty whose channel this is.

Grab some pizza, cats, and join us sometime {or we'll see you in the regular channel !}

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 11-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Re: RetroKittyTheater

Just popped in and Felix the Cat was on.

Coo'.

Say, what happened to the old channel?
Old 11-15-2014, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

The old channel is still there, this new one is an alternative but not meant to replace the original RU channel.
Now you can choose from one, the other, or both!

Something will be on tonight in case anyone is interested.

---------- Post added 11-15-2014 at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-14-2014 at 10:45 PM ----------

OK so it's going to be 'Beyond The Rising Moon' as our feature tonight, and we are still waiting for more people to show up .. right now it's RU Champ and myself listening to dubstep while we wait.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Tonight RKT presents:

This is where it all started for me, the show that got me interested in Minecraft in the first place - without this show I may never have started playing.
Simon and Lewis at their derpy best, teaming up to save Mistral City from the evil clutches of Israphel.
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 11-15-2014, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

I'll probably join you after the UFC.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-16-2014, 01:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Cytube is having problems tonight:

Quote:

Network Issues

Several users are experiencing intermittent packet loss.
According to information provided by the host, it appears to be an issue with Comcast's network.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

^
The site is working again; we have already watched SOI, and have moved on to Lexx 1

( Click to show/hide )

Old 11-16-2014, 09:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

I hope you don't think Lexx is so bad it's good, it was good.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
38 posts
RU Kitty is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 201, Level: 3 Points: 201, Level: 3 Points: 201, Level: 3
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 99 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe View Post
This is where it all started for me, the show that got me interested in Minecraft in the first place - without this show I may never have started playing.
I heartily agree! This is where it started for me as well! And to see them start out, now that the Yogscast is so huge, is so nostalgic. I love me my Minecraft!!! My favorites are Simon, and Sjin and Martyn; and I watch the Yogscast every day still. I'm a Nerdy Kitty!
Old 12-06-2014, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Tonight RKT presents Parasite featuring Demi Moore.
Show is starting soon if anyone cares to join us.

( Click to show/hide )

---------- Post added 11-20-2014 at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-18-2014 at 11:37 PM ----------

Happy Thursday, Everyone!
{no reason, just because}

Tonight we're going to have a special treat, The Revenge of Dr. X

Follow the adventure of Dr. X {A.K.A. Dr. Breggan} as he blows a gasket every 2 min for no reason whatsoever .. his work at N.A.S.A. done for the time being, Dr. Breggan goes to Japan for a vacation .. where he begins working tirelessly on a project involving plants, dogs, a Japanese Ygor who plays a mean organ, gorgeous Japanese beach bunnies
NSFW
( Click to show/hide )
Oh yes, there will be TITS - 8 of 'em!!

ending in a wild and crazy situation which threatens to get out of hand .. can he and his lovely assistant handle it?
Tune in tonight to find out!

---------- Post added 11-23-2014 at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-20-2014 at 10:00 PM ----------

Kitty wanted to get started a bit early, so we're watching Cyborg Cop 2 right now in case anyone wants to join in.

---------- Post added 11-24-2014 at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-23-2014 at 09:46 PM ----------

Cyborg Cop 2 review:

'BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM - Mu ha ha ha ha ha! - BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!'

Kitty left already but I'm still there - and movin on to The Brain That Wouldn't Die, ala MST3000 and I know I said no more for a while but at least I know this movie is mildly interesting by itself and so should be far more tolerable than some of the other stinkers they watch.

I plan to start in a little while.
Will make a post in chat too.

---------- Post added 11-26-2014 at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-24-2014 at 01:46 AM ----------

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle night - original flavor.

---------- Post added 11-27-2014 at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-26-2014 at 10:35 PM ----------

Turtles are bumped temporarily for:

---------- Post added 11-28-2014 at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-27-2014 at 12:57 AM ----------

Happy Friday!
Grab a warm cup of whatever and join us tonight for Lexx 1.3 AKA the 3rd Lexx movie!
{.. who is the King, the King - King - a - ling?}

---------- Post added 11-29-2014 at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-28-2014 at 09:47 PM ----------

Demi Moore and Lee Van Cleef star in Master Ninja!~

Survivors may enjoy a second feature.

---------- Post added 12-06-2014 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-29-2014 at 10:24 PM ----------

^
Ala Mystery Science Theater 3000 - we've already begun and of course there will be another feature or two if anyone cares to join us.
To be honest I think the real treat was the social programming featurette before the film = now I know how to prepare, dress, behave, and converse during dinner!
( Click to show/hide )

Old 12-18-2015, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

NOT for the faint of heart, tonight RKT presents Riaru Onigokko 'TAG' in supreme quality {before you tube degrades it or it gets ripped down} for a special mid - week early show.

* the earlier the better, what with it being only Wednesday

You'll scream, you'll laugh, you won't know whether to shit or go blind.

RKT

Showtime flexible, but I'm thinking 2-3 hours from the time of this post would be good.

---------- Post added 12-18-2015 at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-16-2015 at 06:05 PM ----------

.................................................. .................................................. ....................
^
Alas on Wednesday t'would seem man and lady folk were else - wise occupied; shall we try once more this fine Friday evening?
Verily doth this moving picture merit its being watched, being so fine in its form.

Show time pending attendance.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Cytube is displaying a message informing users that an update and restart are imminent.
Show may be interrupted due to this, just thought you should know.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

The site is up and running again.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Above link broken; here is the one that works:

CyTube
( Click to show/hide )

Old 02-27-2016, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Tonight, RetroKittyTheater presents the classic gem:

Dance of the Drunken Mantis A.K.A. Drunken Master 2

True Kung Fu fans will recognize these Actors/ Stuntpeople from similar films such as Snake in The Eagle's Shadow:

Simon Yuen as Sam the Seed
Hwang Jang Lee as Rubberlegs
Lynda Lin as the mother
Yuen Shin 1 as Foggy
Yun Kwei as Rubberlegs' student
Charlie Shek as Moneybags

Showtime flexible, I'm in the room now.

RetroKittyTheater
( Click to show/hide )

Old 02-28-2016, 12:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

I can be in in a couple hours.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Running late, will pop in when I can if you guys are still around.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."