Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 825 USD (33%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported 100% by donations from users like you! We have zero ads and no membership fees.
Please help us stay free and growing.
All donations are used to improve the site. Current projects: adding GBA and N64 games and improving the emulators used to submit scores.
List of Donors Thank you.

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
256 posts
kiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,353, Level: 20 Points: 5,353, Level: 20 Points: 5,353, Level: 20
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 397 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Rep power...?

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

I logged on today and noticed there's something new on my homepage where it shows my avatar etc. It's called rep power - can anyone tell me what this means please?

Thank you

kiwinavega
Old 07-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Game Mod
6,280 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,663, Level: 41 Points: 28,663, Level: 41 Points: 28,663, Level: 41
Level up: 30%
Level up: 30%, 987 Points needed Level up: 30% Level up: 30%
Activity: 71%
Activity: 71% Activity: 71% Activity: 71%

Re: Rep power...?

Kong must've just added it today. I have no idea what it is
It probably has something to do with that "Reputation" bar in the top right of your posts.

Comments

Helpful!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 07-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,949 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 94,596, Level: 62 Points: 94,596, Level: 62 Points: 94,596, Level: 62
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 16,154 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 85%
Activity: 85% Activity: 85% Activity: 85%

It's pretty much the same idea as other rating system that's already in place. We used to use it years ago and we're trying it out again to see if it's good. Sorry for any confusion.

Comments

Helpful!

Best gif ever.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
the strongest
5,995 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 904 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

+1 (+1/-0)     

It's to make you feel loved or something.

Comments

Helpful!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!"
I can be found on my blog more often than not (occasionally NSFW)
Old 07-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Donor
256 posts
kiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineup
View Stats

Ah, thanks everyone. Makes sense to me now

As you were all so kind as to respond so quickly, just to illustrate I understand I shall add to your reputations!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,360 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 39
Points: 24,697, Level: 39 Points: 24,697, Level: 39 Points: 24,697, Level: 39
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 2,253 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

It's like T - U - R - T - L - E Power!

Watch out - - -> < - - - they bite!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Donor
256 posts
View Stats

Heroes in a half shell! Great days!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Welcome back Kiwi. Where did you go on holiday to?
Old 07-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,360 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 39
Points: 24,697, Level: 39 Points: 24,697, Level: 39 Points: 24,697, Level: 39
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 2,253 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwinavega View Post
Heroes in a half shell! Great days!
Oh yes, one of the best cartoons ever {original flavor} and so many great games!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » Nintendo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game » Nintendo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: The Manhattan Project » Nintendo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters » Nintendo

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles 4: Turtles In Time » Super Nintendo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters » Super Nintendo

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles » Coin Op
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtles in Time » Coin Op
Old 07-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Donor
256 posts
View Stats

Hey Joz! I paid a visit to reality. Didn't like it much - hence I'm back

Joe, might have to work my way through some of those bad boys!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

I was wondering this to glad I found this post

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I only have one oh well it will grow over time

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

How do we raise someone Rep Power?

Comments

For being so curious
Old 07-21-2011, 02:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,949 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

In the upper right of a persons post it says Reputation. When you click that it lets you choose and add a comment if you want.

Btw we might not keep this long so don't worry too much about it. We'll keep you guys updated.

Comments

Thanks Dudebro
Old 07-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

Ok thanks for explaining Dudebro
Old 07-21-2011, 08:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,624 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 96,950, Level: 62 Points: 96,950, Level: 62 Points: 96,950, Level: 62
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 13,800 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%

You guys gonna hug now?

Anyways, Kong I LOVE the new option under Welcome, Username! at the top right. So much easier!

Old 07-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,949 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
You guys gonna hug now?
Why, you wanna watch or something?
Old 07-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,624 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Not me, maybe Bob Saget.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,510 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 78,627, Level: 61 Points: 78,627, Level: 61 Points: 78,627, Level: 61
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 11,923 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 60%
Activity: 60% Activity: 60% Activity: 60%

I'll watch.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,949 posts
View Stats

If we hugged it'd be like two bears wrestling for dominance. Pun fully intended.

I don't get the Bob Saget reference but I don't think I really wanna know.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:32 AM   #19 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,624 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
If we hugged it'd be like two bears wrestling for dominance. Pun fully intended.

I don't get the Bob Saget reference but I don't think I really wanna know.
In Full House his character Danny Tanner was a new freak and loved hugs.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

Tails I can hug you if you feel left out

Comments

Old 07-22-2011, 05:26 AM   #21 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,624 posts
View Stats

Wrong person there bud. :|
Old 07-22-2011, 05:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

Ok no hug for Tails
Old 07-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,740 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,425, Level: 27 Points: 11,425, Level: 27 Points: 11,425, Level: 27
Level up: 87%
Level up: 87%, 125 Points needed Level up: 87% Level up: 87%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

+1 (+1/-0)     

There Alohaex I added to your reputation.

Comments

Thank you elrod
Old 07-23-2011, 06:24 AM   #24 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

Thanks elrod but I hope it was not because you felt forced to cause of what I posted
Old 07-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,740 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,425, Level: 27 Points: 11,425, Level: 27 Points: 11,425, Level: 27
Level up: 87%
Level up: 87%, 125 Points needed Level up: 87% Level up: 87%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaex View Post
Thanks elrod but I hope it was not because you felt forced to cause of what I posted
Nah, it was because I thought it was nice you would give someone a hug if they needed it.