Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Red Cross wants IRL laws for in - game 'crimes'

Welcome to the age of the Thought Police.
Some Red Cross group wants to impose real - life laws on what you do in games.
No joke.

Playing GTA and run over some pedestrians or kill in - game characters?
Accidentally blast/frag an ally in a FPS game?
This group would like to see you go to jail for 'doing' such things, even though it's only a virtual 'crime'.

Japanese gamers debate Red Crossā€™s call for virtual crimes to beĀ*punished | RocketNews24

^
This is a re - posting, source page is in Japanese

{edit: I wanted to add a poll but forgot}

Last edited by RU Joe; 08-09-2014 at 05:42 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-09-2014, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
326 posts
Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,567, Level: 24 Points: 8,567, Level: 24 Points: 8,567, Level: 24
Level up: 65%
Level up: 65%, 283 Points needed Level up: 65% Level up: 65%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Re: Red Cross wants IRL laws for in - game 'crimes'

That's just insane.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%

i think this would cause more crime IRL
Old 08-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

How would you track this stuff?
Seems difficult to manage.

Remove Pootis
Old 08-09-2014, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

What a joke.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-09-2014, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 746 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

I can never see this happening but im with KATZ , It would definitely would cause chaos.
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 08-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

The Red Cross did not name names, but it told gamers that it is especially concerned with games that depict consequence-free torture, killing of prisoners, attacking medical facilities or vehicles or hunting civilians.

That all sounds like Metal Gear V to me.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
The Red Cross did not name names, but it told gamers that it is especially concerned with games that depict consequence-free torture, killing of prisoners, attacking medical facilities or vehicles or hunting civilians.

Except I can't think of any game that depicts consequence free torture, killing of prisoners usually is a result of the prisoners attacking you, and I can't think of a game where you have to attack medical facilities like you're the Joker on a bad hair day.

It's all just stupid media coverage about violent video games, trying to place the blame on virtual violence rather than real life issues such as bullying, societal pressure, and other things.

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 08-10-2014, 01:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

* Sorry guys but I must make a small correction to my first post; I misread the article and so this:
Quote:
This group would like to see you go to jail for 'doing' such things, even though it's only a virtual 'crime'.
is in fact NOT CORRECT.

I
mistakenly thought that they intended to put people in jail for in - game crimes.
What they do want to do is censor the games to edit out any and all acts which would be crimes in real life, or at least to penalize the player for committing them.

But let's face it, if they ever did impose such restrictions on games I imagine there would be an underground 'illegal' game market created overnight, cranking out the next Call of Duty titles and such = and people would probably risk jail time buying/ selling and playing them too!

I personally believe violence and aggression are a part of human nature, and even normally mild - mannered people enjoy playing games which include depictions of violence.
For example, one person I know is completely non - violent IRL, but enjoys a good round of Age Of Empires 2.
Does it make them a violent person? - I don't think so!

Quote:
games that depict consequence-free torture,
Manhunt springs instantly to mind.
I like violent games but that one was just sick in my opinion.

Red:
Quote:
It's all just stupid media coverage about violent video games, trying to place the blame on virtual violence rather than real life issues such as bullying, societal pressure, and other things.
Nothing much stupid about it except the way it influences people; the knee - jerk reaction to headlines is enormously powerful.
As Gamers we know the alleged connection between game violence and that of real life is mostly false, with the possible exception of young people who simply haven't lived long enough to learn what 'real life' IS yet.

But when it comes to causes and influences of real life violence, I say we need look no further than our so - called 'leaders' who appear to be nothing more than warmongering thugs.
War on this, war on that, war on me, war on you.
War war war war war!

Last edited by RU Joe; 08-10-2014 at 01:35 AM.. Reason: War war war war war war war war war war war war war war war!
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

+1 (+1/-0)     

I think that RU Joe may be working with certain organizations in order to generate suspicion towards Red Cross.

Comments

the lols bro, lols
Old 08-10-2014, 01:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Quote:
I think that RU Joe may be working with certain organizations in order to generate suspicion towards Red Cross.
Old JG may have done, but not me.
Conspiracy theorist.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 08-10-2014, 02:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
326 posts
Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Krendall has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,567, Level: 24 Points: 8,567, Level: 24 Points: 8,567, Level: 24
Level up: 65%
Level up: 65%, 283 Points needed Level up: 65% Level up: 65%

Ah, okay. It's still bull, but at least that's more of a plausible goal.

Last edited by KATZ; 08-10-2014 at 01:15 PM.. Reason: Please dont swear
Old 08-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:

First thing that came to my mind was Manhunt 2
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 08-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Donor
Game Mod
577 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Luckily for me I don't really play much other than the early 80s arcade games...

...unless they're going to bust people for cruelly throwing pepper in the faces of pursuing fried eggs and frankfurters, or wantonly crushing worms and clams under rolling barrels, I think I'm safe

Old 08-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L. Davis View Post
First thing that came to my mind was Manhunt 2
I said Manhunt {1}, so I'm guessing these games stand alone in terms of their psychotic sickness or else why would both of us have mentioned them?
I'm not even for the idea this group proposes, but would consider it when it comes to those twisted games.

In a way I surprise myself at this because I play Chiller » Coin Op once in a while and it's every bit as evil when you look at the content.
Maybe it's because of lack of detail in Chiller when compared to Manhunt?

QAOP
Quote:
Luckily for me I don't really play much other than the early 80s arcade games...

...unless they're going to bust people for cruelly throwing pepper in the faces of pursuing fried eggs and frankfurters, or wantonly crushing worms and clams under rolling barrels, I think I'm safe
Be careful, worms are sort of like animals and if PETA ever heard about this ..
and you better not ever let Frogger » Coin Op die.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 08-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe View Post
I said Manhunt {1}, so I'm guessing these games stand alone in terms of their psychotic sickness or else why would both of us have mentioned them?
I'm not even for the idea this group proposes, but would consider it when it comes to those twisted games.

In a way I surprise myself at this because I play Chiller » Coin Op once in a while and it's every bit as evil when you look at the content.
Maybe it's because of lack of detail in Chiller when compared to Manhunt?

QAOP

Be careful, worms are sort of like animals and if PETA ever heard about this ..
and you better not ever let Frogger » Coin Op die.
Hey! Chiller can still get you a Dismemberment charge..Lol
Old 08-11-2014, 05:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe View Post
[SIZE=5]
Manhunt springs instantly to mind.
the first man hunt you were basically a rat in a cheese maze forced to kill or be killed so im not sure if that one counts really(never played the 2nd one though)
Old 08-12-2014, 02:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,659 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 7,089, Level: 22 Points: 7,089, Level: 22 Points: 7,089, Level: 22
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 161 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

What a load of absolute crap. Can someone email them the definition of video games? The way I understood it was that they wanted to not penalize you IRL for crimes committed in games, but to make the game developers add consequences in game for a crime you commit. Don't they already? I mean, you run someone over in GTA and cops come kill you, you kill a teammate in COD and get kicked from the match etc. Sounds ridiculous. What about games where the crimes are promoted, what about developers that wont want to adhere to these crazy regulations?

Bunch of dorks who wont look at life objectively. I doubt they even think this will help, but anything for more regulation right?

And the cage gets smaller
Old 08-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATZ View Post
the first man hunt you were basically a rat in a cheese maze forced to kill or be killed so im not sure if that one counts really(never played the 2nd one though)
Yes your character is given an offer he can't refuse, but how does that make the killings any less sick?

DM45:

Quote:
The way I understood it was that they wanted to not penalize you IRL for crimes committed in games, but to make the game developers add consequences in game for a crime you commit.
Yes that's right.
I had it wrong in my first post when I started the thread.

Quote:
Don't they already? I mean, you run someone over in GTA and cops come kill you, you kill a teammate in COD and get kicked from the match etc.
That's a good point, they do penalize the player in small ways already.

Quote:
What about games where the crimes are promoted, what about developers that wont want to adhere to these crazy regulations?
Maybe it will lead to an 'Adult games' section, where they're hidden away like steamy porn dvd's?
Or maybe nothing but 'E' - rated games?
Say goodbye to Smash TV » Coin Op that's for certain.

Quote:
Bunch of dorks who wont look at life objectively. I doubt they even think this will help, but anything for more regulation right?
Concern 'for the kids' seems more likely but then look at the types of games most kids are into - they're nearly fearless and I don't think games faze them at all really, no matter what the content.

Quote:
And the cage gets smaller
( Click to show/hide )

IT'S A MADHOUSE!!
( Click to show/hide )

Old 08-17-2014, 10:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

I wouldn't worry about this ever becoming a reality. I think they know this and they just wanna start people talking about it so the industry can think there's demand for censorship and act accordingly. But we know that will never happen, in fact it will backfire gloriously and provoke more line crossing games.

When are they gonna go after violent books and movies? Many criminals have said that reading certain books or watching certain movies have inspired them to be criminals, seems legit enough for the red cross to issue a statement about it. BAN TAXI DRIVER RERUNS!