Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 02-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 746 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

The Pulsing Blue Light

As some of you may have/ Have not noticed I have been absent from the site here lately. I have been doing a little family stuff and been doing some shopping as m Tax Returns have arrived to me last week. Well one thing that I promised myself that I was going to get was a PS4 so I was on the hunt. Went to my local Game Stop only to receive the news that no Game Stop in the country had one and most likely that any Target or Wal-Mart would be out of stock too, but there was one option I could partake in and that was to order one online through Game Stop and recieve one soon as its available. So I went that route because whats a little waiting ya know? I decided to pick up a few games to help pass the time while I was there, they said the system should be there in about a week. So I have played my games and its the 26th, I get a knock at the door from the UPS guys and fellow co-worker...lol to receive my PS4. I open the box of this newly purchased Call Of Duty Ghost Bundle that I purchased and proceeded to assemble a load up! Well Im on the dash board of the system and have configured everything, took me about 2 hours to do because I was in the midst of doing other things so at that time limit I was ready to sit down and purchase another game from the store in which I did so and got Injustice : Gods Among Us ( Which is an AWESOME fighter ) to check out the new updated graphics on the console. I get through about 3 matches and the system freezes. I cut the system off hoping that its just a fluke getting all the new system bugs out but then it happens again, then again, then again, To were eventually I lose video. So I go buy a new HDMI cable and check that to see if there was any problem with that, no good. Im not getting any visual what so ever with a new HDMI cable therefor I cannot go through the steps to check for other problems. I guess it turns out that I am that .1 % of those affected by the problem....SMH , So its back to the store that ordered it for me and I have to do the process all over again! I just hope there isn't any problems this next time! Is there anyone here that has had the same problem? I know im not the only one just by seeing all the post every were on Sony and Playstation forums. So frustrating when you spend $631 on something you expect to work and it falls waaaay short! I've been Sony all my life but im not going to let this little " 1st Batch Console Curse " get to me that much because I know it happens.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 02-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Re: The Pulsing Blue Light

Never happened to me, I wait a while for new systems to get all the bugs out. And for the price to drop.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Your one of the lucky ones Dudebro! I wish that it didn't happen to me, thats for sure! Im usually the one myself to wait for a couple of months to almost a year for new consoles but on this occasion I had the money and I was anxious about the new playstation so I took a chance, but just so happens luck was not on my side this go round.
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 02-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62

Luck is a good word for it. With any new console there's always some people who get defective units. It's like a live beta test and you don't have a choice to opt out.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 6,853 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

I've seen 4 PS4 within the last month just sitting at my Local toysrus.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

I bet people were scared to buy them just for that reason!
Old 03-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 6,853 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L. Davis View Post
I bet people were scared to buy them just for that reason!
Nah it also had Legend of Zelda Gold 3DS there for a bit too. I just think in my town it's easier to get stuff like that.

Old 03-07-2014, 03:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Luck is a good word for it. With any new console there's always some people who get defective units. It's like a live beta test and you don't have a choice to opt out.
No, that's only true with the Xbox 360.

Last edited by stevencassidy13; 03-07-2014 at 03:21 AM..
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-07-2014, 08:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Sure whatever you say. That's totally not a fanboy reply or anything.

Comments

Yep!
Old 03-07-2014, 11:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

Im with ya DudeBro!