Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 11-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
4 posts
naraku4656 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 5
Points: 546, Level: 5 Points: 546, Level: 5 Points: 546, Level: 5
Level up: 64%
Level up: 64%, 54 Points needed Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

in my whole time here i've only made one post

But not today.
Old 11-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Re: in my whole time here i've only made one post

Well, hello then. Welcome to the forums
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 11-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Welcome to the forum.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Goeden Dag Mijn Vried.
Welcome to the forums.

Remove Pootis
Old 11-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,092 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,899 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

Yo.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-09-2014, 02:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Donor
62 posts
xtremelean is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,377, Level: 13 Points: 2,377, Level: 13 Points: 2,377, Level: 13
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 73 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Hello. Welcome to the forums.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,326 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 16,735 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

User: naraku4656
First Post: 08-05-2007 in Game Requests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naraku4656 View Post
for the genesis (i think) how about the game Zero Wing
Donation: $5 11-15-2011
Second Post: 11-08-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by naraku4656 View Post
But not today.
Third Post:

Welcome & Happy Gaming!
Old 11-09-2014, 11:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Donor
Game Mod
577 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Welcome to the forums.

Looking forward to your next post in 2021, naraku4656

Old 11-09-2014, 05:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,856 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,009, Level: 55 Points: 52,009, Level: 55 Points: 52,009, Level: 55
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 541 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

Welcome to the forum side of RU, naraku4656!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
User: naraku4656
First Post: 08-05-2007 in Game Requests.
Ha, you predate me, even. RU Class of '07 represent!
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Old 11-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedIsDead View Post
RU Class of '07 represent!
o'doyle rules!... i mean Class of 06 Roolz nurd
Old 11-09-2014, 07:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

class of 08 and 09 lol
Old 11-09-2014, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62

Posers. Bragging about join dates when they barely posted or didn't post at all for years. Get on my level.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

+1 (+1/-0)     

sorry i still have not set up my post bot yet

Comments

Ah ha ha
Old 11-09-2014, 08:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
sorry i still have not set up my post bot yet
DudeBot25000

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 11-09-2014, 10:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
DudeBot
I've used that as a character name before. I think Botbro is funnier.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

+1 (+1/-0)     

I remember back in the day when EveryVideoGame was a thing. . . -sips some JD-

Comments

yo

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 11-10-2014, 12:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

i also remember EVG.... thems were some bad times in my life
Old 11-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Posers. Bragging about join dates when they barely posted or didn't post at all for years. Get on my level.
2mlg4me
Old 11-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,092 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Yeah get on me and Dudebros level, right DB?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Right, you have the 5th most posts overall and besides SJB you're the only non mod in the top 10.

It also says I should have closer to 28k posts but Kong keeps changing the scoring to keep me down. He's the man.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

I'm #2 on forum points and will pass Kong soon, plebs.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

SH should get a special badge for besting Kong on his own site.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:45 AM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,092 posts
View Stats

I don't mean to be a bitch SH, but don't you have like a billion points over the next guy because you post pictures a certain way?
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-11-2014, 08:11 AM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

I really have no idea how I end up with all those points. The counter just seems to go up every day.

I do attach pictures (via RU attachment) to posts if I make or take the picture myself, but that's not that often? Compared to just posting the link to an outside side anyways. And most of those pics are in dead threads anyways, no idea why they'd rack up points now.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:34 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

You're all plebs.

Class of '05.

Try harder, fgts.