Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 06-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
sora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 375 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My vacation week.BYE to the past .

I been quite on here for a week or two . i been on vacation were might you ask i been down south at bush gardens and Virgina beach . i had loads of fun down there i usually go every year gives me time to relax do some drinking with friends and family and get thrills from the roller coasters eat some good food . and just kick back . this was like my 5th time going . i had loads of fun .

the coasters down there were amazing . i usually love to rid the griffin and other coasters they be some awesome excitement . the weather down there was in the high 90s .i am from mass so the heat down there is worser then the heat from mass . its seems its more humid . i relaxed in the hot tub late at night having some drinks . and just chilled at night cuzz it was more cooler at night .

through out all that i had time to play animal crossing and happy streets which is a cell phone game like animal crossing and even started to play the Simpsons tap out game . there all building games. all in all i had amazing time .

i was away and its good bye to the past cuzz i realized since beening banned from the old online game i used to play life is so much better not being tied down . i go there go anywhere i want anytime i want . people have told me since i left that game i am more cheerful and more self doing then ever . i dont miss the game .

i just got back and already got another vacation in July and one in august . i love my life and power to the players

Last edited by sora2k10; 06-26-2013 at 12:52 PM..
Old 06-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Re: My vacation week.BYE to the past .

A couple things. Drinks like alcohol? For some reason I thought you were young. Also are you saying you're leaving RU?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
sora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 375 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%

no lol not leaving RU . i played this online game called CT which is collectoons played so many hours on it it took over my life caused me to playe less games and not enjoy life .

i dont miss the game whats so ever . i love what i do now . RU is awesome .

ps i am 23 years old . i always put my correct age when i join anywere i was born march 20th 1990
Old 06-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
I.X.E.
242 posts
T to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the darkT to the C glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 11,794, Level: 28 Points: 11,794, Level: 28 Points: 11,794, Level: 28
Level up: 28%
Level up: 28%, 656 Points needed Level up: 28% Level up: 28%
Send a message via AIM to T to the C Send a message via Yahoo to T to the C

Im glad that you have a good time in Virgina, Sora2K10! No Doubt!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

You didn't have to tell us your age I was just curious and your profile didn't list it. No biggie at all.