Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

My Debut Album

Ladies and gentlemen of RU, I present to you...my first ever professionally recorded album. It's been a long time coming and I put everything I had into this project. It's been a lot of work, but the only thing left to do is to get it into the hands and ears of people who will enjoy it.

The record is available for name-your-price download and CD pre-ordering (which comes with the download) is also available. You can get the record here: trakmastatom.bandcamp.com

Please check it out. Let me know what you think. Tell your friends, neighbors, dog, etc.

Thanks.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Re: My Debut Album

Congrats Tom, hope you sell a ton.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 08-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

I'll grab a CD pre-order. Anyway a fellow DDQ could get that puppy signed?

Old 08-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
I'll grab a CD pre-order. Anyway a fellow DDQ could get that puppy signed?
Haha. For sure. I appreciate the support.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Hmm Tenser might be on to something. How about a limited edition signed version for your old timey RU buddies? I promise I won't Ebay it until it's worth some serious cash.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
5,566 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 1,791 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

Congratulations on your album.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Hmm Tenser might be on to something. How about a limited edition signed version for your old timey RU buddies? I promise I won't Ebay it until it's worth some serious cash.
Alright. Limited edition CD for RU buddies includes:

Digital download
Signed copy of CD
Sticker
Hand drawn caricature by TMT
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

I was just messing with you but that's cool of you. Btw is it a caricature of you or of the buyer? That's a dealbreaker my man.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

Of the buyer.

For example, yours would just be a giant beard with a face.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 12:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Is there no limit to your awesome? So I buy nothing online, how would I go about making sure you know it's me buying this?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

Haha.

I get all the information I need sent to me.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

So if I had my gf order it for me you'd someone know? Stalker.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

<.<.
.>.>

I'd probably figure it out. Or you could just tell me.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Yeah I'll get back to you tomorrow about it. Like I said I don't order anything online, she does so it's easier that way.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

Awesome man. I appreciate the support.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 03:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

I wish I had the money for this right now, but I will eventually have to buy myself a copy, you know it being your first album and all, that and your music is good.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Amazing work TMT.
A professionally recorded album - wow!
I hope the right people get to hear it and it catapults you into the spotlight {unless you want to keep it low key, which is equally as good}.

In any event this is great news and confirms my suspicions you were a serious musician.
I hope you pass all your auditions.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

I got radio play in Rolla, Missouri. Go me!
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 08-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 523 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%

Congrats Tom, don't forget us when you become famous. However if you do, don't sweat it I'll send you a nice gift basket...

OF PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

I know I'm being a dick and all, but what if I name a price of $0, will you have all of your thug friends beat me over the head with steel pipes?

Seriously though, I feel like I owe you.

So I'll find a way to pay you back, someday.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
I know I'm being a dick and all, but what if I name a price of $0, will you have all of your thug friends beat me over the head with steel pipes?

Seriously though, I feel like I owe you.

So I'll find a way to pay you back, someday.
Nah dude, download it for free. I want everyone to download it for free. I only made naming a price an option so that if people wanted to throw a couple bucks my way they could. But by all means, name a price of 0.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 09-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

I downloaded it free already. I was just saying I think you deserve to be payed, but I don't have the money.

You work really well with Mac Lethal.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
You work really well with Mac Lethal.
Thanks man. I hope to work with him a lot more in the future.

I'd rather have 3 people download the record for free then 1 person pay for it. I'm just trying to get the name out for now and meet people who can help me advance my career. All it takes is getting the tunes into 1 right pair of ears to go from nothing to something.

Just tell your friends and keep supporting. That's all the payment I need.

TMT Raps

Quote:
Old 09-02-2010, 05:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

That's what I was going to do, spread the word.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
View Stats

I was on the radio in Sioux Falls. And that's awesome.
TMT Raps

Quote: