Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 04-17-2016, 02:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 746 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

My Birthday

Today was my birthday, I am starting to feel the wear and tear...lol , 32 Ain't too bad! I want to wish everyone that has a Birthday coming up a very super HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 04-17-2016, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,704 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,818, Level: 32 Points: 15,818, Level: 32 Points: 15,818, Level: 32
Level up: 34%
Level up: 34%, 732 Points needed Level up: 34% Level up: 34%

Re: My Birthday

Well Happy Birthday! Hope it has been a good one.

But as far as Wear and Tear goes wait until you hit your 40's like yours truly.
Old 04-17-2016, 02:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

Happy birthday JLD, I'm 36 now, and I've drastically geared down over the last 2-3 years. The odd day I'll still take the stairs two at a time though.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 04-17-2016, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

JLD, Happy Birthday~!

( Click to show/hide )

I know this is going to sound like a boring 'old man' story, but ..

( Click to show/hide )

When I was in my 30's, I felt like I was going on 100 years old; I knew I wasn't 'young' anymore and started to feel tired and worn out.
Trust me, it's mostly in your head - and it's mainly other people who put it there.

Now I'm in my mid - 40's and feel like I'm coming back to life once more and the main reason for this is I stopped caring about my age, grey hair, arthritis pains etc. and embraced what life I have left.

In fact I've been exercising regularly {which is boring and requires personal dedication} and while it may not show a lot on the outside, I'm feeling better than I have in years.

( Click to show/hide )

Don't let the mirror fool you ...it's how you feel inside that counts !

You don't have to bulk up or become a Kung Fu master, just do what your body will allow {different with each person} and keep mixing it up; lately I've been practicing Kung Fu training techniques, using weights/ springs/ elastics, some boxing training, and of course the essential speed walking.

Besides exercise, good diet and avoiding Alcohol, cigarrettes, and 'Fast Food' is advisable and I'll bet you'll feel better {younger} and stay healthier - because as we get older, our health becomes increasingly more important to our overall well - being, both physical and mental.

SC, Elrod, trust me it works.
It may take a few months to get used to it but once you do, you'll see what I'm talking about.
By the way it was people over 50 who inspired me to begin all of this and now I don't want to stop; I pulled something in my back a while ago {incorrect lifting / pushing it is what did it} and was chomping at the bit to get back to it again.

Last edited by RU Joe; 04-17-2016 at 05:14 AM..
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 04-17-2016, 08:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24
Level up: 52%
Level up: 52%, 390 Points needed Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

must be something wrong with you guys. 35 feel like im 25. Fuck old age though.

2015 Yolympics Champs - Team Penis
Old 04-17-2016, 09:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

I'm 23. Am I the youngest here?

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 04-17-2016, 10:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
King of the Mod Squad
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
630 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,994, Level: 22 Points: 6,994, Level: 22 Points: 6,994, Level: 22
Level up: 68%
Level up: 68%, 256 Points needed Level up: 68% Level up: 68%

Basically everything that RU Joe just said. I'm also in my 40s, and all I started thinking was "hmm..not much time left to fix this mess, I'm not going to want to do any kind of intense workout when I'm 65, so time's ticking" I think I'm past the point of caring about age and the exterior, but I'd like to live a few more years, so I've been working on the interior - cardio, eating better, and giving up things that obviously cause cancer and 'betus. Not easy at first, but worth it in the long run. There's a huge difference between 35 and 45 for sure.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24
Level up: 52%
Level up: 52%, 390 Points needed Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim View Post
Basically everything that RU Joe just said. I'm also in my 40s, and all I started thinking was "hmm..not much time left to fix this mess, I'm not going to want to do any kind of intense workout when I'm 65, so time's ticking" I think I'm past the point of caring about age and the exterior, but I'd like to live a few more years, so I've been working on the interior - cardio, eating better, and giving up things that obviously cause cancer and 'betus. Not easy at first, but worth it in the long run. There's a huge difference between 35 and 45 for sure.
You don't know that. I started lifting when i was 30 and over the last two years ive been going for strength and size. The compliments are always nice and I feel great. I think it is a mentality and a lot of people seem to "give up" or let their body dictate how they feel in regards to being tired or motivated. When really, they can.

There's nothing wrong with throwing in an unhealthy diet with a healthy one. We are all going to die regardless of what we eat, anyway. People want to prolong their lives but dead is dead and with what we have in our food nowadays cancer is almost unavoidable.

People worry about eating perfect but yet they get cancer and someone who smokes 100 packs of cigs a day is healthy in their 80s. I understand this goes both ways; Life is a bitch. Enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited by TodayIsForgotten; 04-17-2016 at 03:19 PM..

2015 Yolympics Champs - Team Penis
Old 04-17-2016, 03:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
22 posts
giga cufflings has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 118, Level: 1 Points: 118, Level: 1 Points: 118, Level: 1
Level up: 58%
Level up: 58%, 32 Points needed Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Activity: 52%
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%

I'm turning 25 years old soon JLD, but i hope you have an awesome birthday.
Old 04-17-2016, 05:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

I did enjoy myself guys, And I want to thank you all again for the wishes! As faR as my age, I know im not old as none of you are neither, Just doing manual labor since 15 takes a toll, like the guys you see that do it all their life, It can be done over and over again but there are consequences that come with it...Lol, The exercising and healthy diets are a plus! I used to weigh 230 lbs and I have trimmed myself down greatly to a fit, cut , nice 170 lb. build! I am very proud to have achieved this for I have been " Chubby " all my life. I didn't do well on the exercise aspect, but I did maintain a pretty decent diet, cutting out fried and fatty foods , alcohol and working everyday! Yes , I know its all in my head, Its one of those things that come and goes....Now to deal with some of these greys popping out....Lol
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 04-17-2016, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Happy birthday Jason.

I'm really starting to feel old these days. My hair has been going white for over a decade but it seems like in the last few years it's really going to shit. The only hold out is my mustache but the other day I found a white hair right in the middle and had to cut it for my sanity and vanity sake.

Btw you're really old when you get white/grey hair on your balls. If you don't have that yet then don't even try to bitch about being old.
Old 04-17-2016, 08:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
King of the Mod Squad
Donor
Game Mod
Administrator
630 posts
krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!krehztim has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,994, Level: 22 Points: 6,994, Level: 22 Points: 6,994, Level: 22
Level up: 68%
Level up: 68%, 256 Points needed Level up: 68% Level up: 68%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Luckily, I've circumvented that by growing just enough gut, so I can't actually see my balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post

Btw you're really old when you get white/grey hair on your balls. If you don't have that yet then don't even try to bitch about being old.

Comments

Good thinking!
Old 04-17-2016, 09:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

They say that every 30 lbs of extra weight a guy carries is equal to one inch less in penis length.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 04-17-2016, 09:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Happy birthday Jason.

I'm really starting to feel old these days. My hair has been going white for over a decade but it seems like in the last few years it's really going to shit. The only hold out is my mustache but the other day I found a white hair right in the middle and had to cut it for my sanity and vanity sake.

You sir have a point!....Lol, You won't hear no complaining from me!...Hahahaha

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
They say that every 30 lbs of extra weight a guy carries is equal to one inch less in penis length.
My new nickname is " Johnson B. Hanginlow "...Lol
Old 04-17-2016, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

What the shit is this website anymore?
I don't know but i love it.

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 04-18-2016, 04:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARedLetterDay View Post
What the shit is this website anymore?
I don't know but i love it.
This is my doing Red; I took JLD's birthday wish thread and turned it into a discussion about age, exercise, diet, and grey balls.
By the way, both you and GC are young, still young by RU standards.

JLD,

good work keeping yourself in shape, keep it up!
I too was 'chubby' - tubby, in fact {which is worse in my opinion} and suffered unending teasing as a kid because of it - mainly from my family members ..
I still have a wee bit of a belly but I think having a tiny bit of extra fat is healthy.

SC13:
Quote:
Unless the weight is located in his penis.

DB,
I think you should be more concerned about that horrible rash or w/e on your face than the grey hair.
We're all going there sooner or later my friend and the only solution I can think of is to shave everything off - like one guy I know who is over 60 did.
Myself, I'm in the process of growing my hair long {80's rock n' roll style, my daughter calls it} and I have a large shock of grey on each side that frame my face and I think it's cool as hell.

KT:
Quote:
Luckily, I've circumvented that by growing just enough gut, so I can't actually see my balls.
Lol I think if you could actually see your balls when you look down, the gut would be the least of your worries.

TIF,
I agree that our 'modern' food is full of problems and often when people think they're eating healthy they are in fact not.
For example, a cousin of mine who is even more of an exercise enthusiast than I am took a liking to Nutella spread, thinking he was eating healthy food, but sadly it lead to clogged arteries and his collapsing one day whilst riding his bike.
So yes, it's hard to find good, SAFE food to eat and on those grounds I agree eating Mc Doodoos {or w/e} once in a while probably wouldn't amount to much worse; in fact even I am known to slip into Vera's for a burger once in a while.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 04-18-2016, 04:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
View Stats

My brothers ex girfriend was a "healthy eater" of the worst variety. She was all about "her juice", she would just chug massive amounts of shit like fruitopia and be right proud of her 350 lb ass. Now my wife is the opposite end of the spectrum, everything she buys is this stupid over priced tasteless garbage. God it would be nice if she would bring home hotdogs, just plain old tube of meat hotdogs, but no, she needs to get them from the specialized meat market at 3x the price and 1/2 the taste. At least she has a good figure I guess.

Last edited by stevencassidy13; 04-18-2016 at 04:35 AM..
kong on Bronies:

Old 04-18-2016, 05:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
My brothers ex girfriend was a "healthy eater" of the worst variety. She was all about "her juice", she would just chug massive amounts of shit like fruitopia and be right proud of her 350 lb ass. Now my wife is the opposite end of the spectrum, everything she buys is this stupid over priced tasteless garbage. God it would be nice if she would bring home hotdogs, just plain old tube of meat hotdogs, but no, she needs to get them from the specialized meat market at 3x the price and 1/2 the taste. At least she has a good figure I guess.
No idea why, but I found this shit funny.

Old 04-18-2016, 10:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
24 posts
CasinoKid has a faint yellow circle forming above their headCasinoKid has a faint yellow circle forming above their headCasinoKid has a faint yellow circle forming above their headCasinoKid has a faint yellow circle forming above their headCasinoKid has a faint yellow circle forming above their headCasinoKid has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,326, Level: 11 Points: 1,326, Level: 11 Points: 1,326, Level: 11
Level up: 13%
Level up: 13%, 174 Points needed Level up: 13% Level up: 13%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Happy Birthday Dude!!!
Old 04-18-2016, 10:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasinoKid View Post
Happy Birthday Dude!!!
Appreciate it man!
Old 04-18-2016, 12:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,704 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,818, Level: 32 Points: 15,818, Level: 32 Points: 15,818, Level: 32
Level up: 34%
Level up: 34%, 732 Points needed Level up: 34% Level up: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe View Post
in fact even I am known to slip into Vera's for a burger once in a while.

Mmmm... Vera's Burgers. We have one here close to me in Surrey. Good eating.

To keep it on topic I would support someone having their birthday there.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,326 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64
Level up: 18%, 16,735 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

Feeling old is just the decades of bad habits starting to sink in. I don't feel the effects of aging at all but sitting on my ass all day every day has destroyed my back. Sadly it's easier to learn to live with the pain than to start stretching and improve posture.

Happy birthday.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
DB,
I think you should be more concerned about that horrible rash or w/e on your face than the grey hair.
It's just extreme sun burn it'll clear up with some vaseline and razor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Feeling old is just the decades of bad habits starting to sink in.
This is the soundtrack to your post-