Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 04-03-2010, 04:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,250 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,319, Level: 46 Points: 36,319, Level: 46 Points: 36,319, Level: 46
Level up: 58%
Level up: 58%, 631 Points needed Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Man propose to girlfriend in a hack

Story I came across in trying to find help in making hacks
Man hacks Chrono Trigger to propose to girlfriend
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Re: Man propose to girlfriend in a hack

I actually already knew about this. It was ingenious.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I think it's a great story. She called him a huge nerd but she was playing Chrono Trigger. I'm sorry to be sexist but you don't hear of many girls playing old school rpgs. I think there's equal levels of nerdiness in that relationship.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

REALLY DB? That true?!

Old 04-03-2010, 05:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,250 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 36,319, Level: 46 Points: 36,319, Level: 46 Points: 36,319, Level: 46
Level up: 58%
Level up: 58%, 631 Points needed Level up: 58% Level up: 58%

I agree with dudebro
Old 04-03-2010, 05:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

@Tails- It's true from my experience, no offense to the ladies of course.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
126 posts
GaMeR_mAn_1 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 7
Points: 772, Level: 7 Points: 772, Level: 7 Points: 772, Level: 7
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 28 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

I think its a pretty awesome way to propose seein as she plays the game.
I always wanted to be able to stand out for my proposal, you know do something explicitly for her and be completely orignal.
I dont know I guess I'm one of those hopeless romantics.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Pure brilliance, he deserves a pat on the back.

Remove Pootis
Old 04-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12
Level up: 23%
Level up: 23%, 385 Points needed Level up: 23% Level up: 23%

For those of you with less nerdy girlfriends, a guy proposed though bejeweled. Come to think of it... proposing though an rpg is kinda risky... I haven't finished many rpg's for one reason or another, so unless you know she is definitely going to get to the part where you propose... maybe something like bejeweled would be less risky
Old 04-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

while i won't debate the nerdiness of the girl for playing an rpg, at least it was one of the best. but i still think she reserves the right to call him a nerd, because by hacking the game, he took nerdiness to a whole new level.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents View Post
while i won't debate the nerdiness of the girl for playing an rpg, at least it was one of the best. but i still think she reserves the right to call him a nerd, because by hacking the game, he took nerdiness to a whole new level.
I agree with you I'm just pointing out how one sided the article is about it. It's one thing if he was like "hey try this cool game I worked on" but the fact that she was playing a Snes RPG cements her nerdiness. He may be a huge one but she's most likely not far behind.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

+3 (+3/-0)     

Any girl who likes games, is awesome imo.

Comments

Old 04-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
126 posts
View Stats

@ Tails. I so totally and one hundred percent agree with you.
Except when they hog the contoller. J/K
Old 04-05-2010, 10:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Credit to Joe for having that awesome pic in his album.

Comments

Old 04-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats

@Tails, thanks for the idea, I hadn't though of that... I have my own methods of winning
Old 04-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Any girl who likes games, is awesome imo.
Good point.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
126 posts
View Stats

@nikegirl. Yeah I had this one ex who was horrible at games, butr it seems I could never beat her at any of em.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

One time I was playing Super Mario World with a lady friend of mine. She kept telling me how much I suck. Then she took the controller and owned me.

That was the day I fell in love. Haha.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
126 posts
View Stats

Thats a wonderful love story... So romantic.
They should make a movie off that premise, man and woman fall in love playin games.
I know I'd go see it.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikegirl2012 View Post
@Tails, thanks for the idea, I hadn't though of that... I have my own methods of winning
LMAO.

Actually on this subject, I have a friend (who is litterally just like me) and she kicks my butt all the time in gaming. She's the one who introduced me to the Disgaea series as well. Doesn't want to join RU though, I consider her in the "Winnebagel" rank too.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
View Stats

I think it was Soul Calibur 4... My boyfriend and I played for sooo many rounds... I was getting bored... my favorite is Talim, and I had at least 5 more wins and even though he knew I was getting bored, he was so competitive he kept at it... and he plays more than I do... we don't play against each other anymore, it gets too competitive and aggressive.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Ah friendly competition, often because of how hard I am on my friends as Captain Falcon they
team up against me, and I still am able to beat them. They really hate playing me because I
know when to use the Falcon Punch. Too bad my Nintendo Wii broke...

Remove Pootis