Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-01-2014, 08:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
104 posts
cheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 8
Points: 887, Level: 8 Points: 887, Level: 8 Points: 887, Level: 8
Level up: 87%
Level up: 87%, 13 Points needed Level up: 87% Level up: 87%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Letting everyone know!

Hello Everyone,
Just so everyone will know from now on, I will be streaming all of my games even DK till I can get my 2nd KS, I will be streaming it on Twitch so everyone will know that I'm not CHEATING in anyway and doing it on Retro Uprising so everyone will know that its LEGITIMATE! :-). So then everyone will know that I'm NOT CHEATING or calling me a CHEATER! :-).
Old 08-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
104 posts
cheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineupcheetah32p is in the starting lineup
View Stats

Also Letting Everyone Know

Hello Everyone,
Also, I'm talking with Michael Sroka and seeing if I can go on his show so then I can apologize to everyone for everything that I have done for the Cheating in the Internet Gaming Bash of the Year and everything so then everyone knows that my apology is the truth as well. Then if anyone has questions to ask me as well then I can answer them all on Skype. Since everyone wants me to talk to them on Skype anyways. I can keep everyone posted when this show is on so then everyone can tune in if they want to. I can say good stuff about Retro Uprising too! :-).

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Nevermind I let Michael know that since everyone knows that I mean't all my apologies that its up to everyone just to accept them. But I will be streaming all my games from now on with Twitch and using Retro Uprising for all my games so everyone knows that I'm not cheating or anything. I'll submit all my scores no matter what my scores are so then everyone knows that I'm not cheating anymore for any games whatsoever. I'm not going to do it again. I don't want anymore problems again. I just wish the Donkey Kong community was forgiving like Retro Uprising is. I even have been recommending this site to some other people as well. :-). I just wish DKF was just as forgiving as Retro has been towards me. But oh well. I'm happy that Retro has been forgiving towards me and letting me back again. :-)
Old 08-01-2014, 10:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
27 posts
OMGKreygasm is in the starting lineupOMGKreygasm is in the starting lineupOMGKreygasm is in the starting lineupOMGKreygasm is in the starting lineupOMGKreygasm is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 5
Points: 491, Level: 5 Points: 491, Level: 5 Points: 491, Level: 5
Level up: 28%
Level up: 28%, 109 Points needed Level up: 28% Level up: 28%
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Re: Also Letting Everyone Know

Thanks for letting me know!
Old 08-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Donor
Game Mod
577 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

...and everything
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2014, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11 posts
Estel is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 48 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Guess we will have to....... Wait and see
Old 08-01-2014, 01:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 746 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Re: Letting everyone know!

$#!@ Happens ya know, So lets move on! I can say though, with this much sincerity in your apologies that if it does happen again many might not be so understanding the next go round. J/S
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
Old 08-01-2014, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,067 posts
TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!TodayIsForgotten has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24 Points: 8,460, Level: 24
Level up: 52%
Level up: 52%, 390 Points needed Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Cheetah. At the end of the day you need to ask yourself, does anyone really care? The answer is no. Remember what mom used to tell you as a kid? Don't worry about what others think. Well, this still holds true today.

Who cares? So these online presences dont like you. Do you live in the real world?

Last edited by Barra; 08-03-2014 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Removed curses

2015 Yolympics Champs - Team Penis
Old 08-02-2014, 01:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
104 posts
View Stats

My Apology to Everyone!

So basically I really thought that Andrew told me that I could submit older inp files and just thought that it was ok to do in the first place. I was just mistaken and something that I shouldn't have done. I just submitted basically all my older files that I had on my computer at the time that I just thought was something ok to do. I was just wrong about it. That's basically why I submitted all my older files for the 5 games in the tournament. But now everyone thinks basically that I cheated. All my friends now think that I cheated and nobody now believes me. So basically after I started creating all the different multiple accounts so I could basically apologize to everyone that way and wanted back again to the Donkey Kong Forum again so I could apologize but everytime I was trying to sign on again to the Forum everyone noticed my IP address and kept on blocking me so I couldn't sign on again to the website and because everyone actually thinks that I basically cheated. I did mention about the DK tournaments being rigged and just thought that it was basically but I didn't realize and understand how the tournament was really ran in the first place either that numbers were basically just chosen out of all the people in the tournament and their number was just basically picked for all the mystery bounties. This was something I just didn't know or realize. I was just presuming and assuming for everything like I normally do and something that I shouldn't have done to mention to Eric and to John about and saying that. To the both of them, I apologize to them. Also concerning Steve Grunberger and about his daughter for the mystery bounty that she won, I thought that this was for a different mystery bounty that I thought I was supposed to get but I was very wrong about it and again I was presuming everything and just didn't understand how everything was ran. So to Steve Grunberger I apologize for this mistake towards Steve and towards his daughter and to his Wife Caleena I apologize as well because I was just contacting her to get a hold of Steve to apologize for everything. I believe that I didn't cheat at all for the tournament and just misunderstood specifically about the submitting rules and how everything should be ran and I should've asked Wolf and TIF and everyone in charge about all the rules before I started playing in the tournament which I didn't do. But if there is a next time for me for any tournaments again, I will make sure that I will understand all the rules. This is all the truth. So I apologize to the Donkey Kong Forum for all my mistakes and to Retro Uprising and everyone on this site as well and to Andrew and everyone. I will be streaming all my games from now on so everyone can always watch me play on Twitch. I just wish that everyone can believe me and that this is everything that truly happened. But it wasn't cheating that I did. But I sincerely apologize to everyone! And I hope that later on or however long that it takes for everyone to forgive me. I want to thank Retro Uprising for letting me back onto their website again as well and I promise not to cause anymore problems from now on or complain about anything again to everyone. If you want to Wolf, please feel free to give this message to the Donkey Kong Forum as well for me since I have still been banned from their website. But this is the real truth. This is coming from my heart.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
23 posts
xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,030, Level: 13 Points: 2,030, Level: 13 Points: 2,030, Level: 13
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 420 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

You could sync an atomic clock with these apologies...
Old 08-02-2014, 08:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11 posts
View Stats

FailFish
Old 08-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,326 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 16,735 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
FailFish
He's admitted fault, apologized, was punished (temp banned here, perm banned at DKF, kicked out of a contest, talked down to), and taken steps to remedy the problem (post only verifiable scores in future via RU and Twitch).

What else are you hoping for? Seems resolved to me. Time to move on and stop piling on.

More gaming, less drama.

Comments

Well said.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%

these contests are apart of why i dont check in much XD
Old 08-02-2014, 01:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Completely agree Kong. I apologize if I seemed like I was piling on. Looks like he has changed his ways and things are all good now. Main focus should be back on gaming and less drama. Game on folks!!!

Comments

Thumbs up for that!