Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 670 USD (27%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported 100% by donations from users like you! We have zero ads and no membership fees.
Please help us stay free and growing.
All donations are used to improve the site. Current projects: adding GBA and N64 games and improving the emulators used to submit scores.
List of Donors Thank you.

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 01-13-2012, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 649 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kindness!

Yesterday, I checked my email in the morning, and I had a message from steam. Curious, I checked it, lo and behold, an ex student of mine who had a GREAT semester with me gifted me Portal 2 to show appreciation.

what I want to know is, how have people been kind to you, whether it's gifts, kind words, aid when no one else would give it, etc.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )

This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
10,166 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 56
Points: 52,631, Level: 56 Points: 52,631, Level: 56 Points: 52,631, Level: 56
Level up: 5%
Level up: 5%, 1,819 Points needed Level up: 5% Level up: 5%
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Re: Kindness!

I got wings last night and they were all the wings and no drumstick pieces, I got a free large nachos from my "complaint".
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 01-13-2012, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
973 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,447, Level: 23 Points: 7,447, Level: 23 Points: 7,447, Level: 23
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 603 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

honestly, to much for this thread to handel....
Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!

ʕ͡ᴥʔ
Old 01-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
5,029 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 42
Points: 30,862, Level: 42 Points: 30,862, Level: 42 Points: 30,862, Level: 42
Level up: 87%
Level up: 87%, 188 Points needed Level up: 87% Level up: 87%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

So me and my little sister go to McDonalds kind of late one night, order and pay, then sit down while we wait. We ordered a small combination of food, not whole meals, and while we waited I proceed to talk to her about why the Monopoly thing is silly, what incentive is, and simple division. Next thing we know, we've been sitting there for an hour and nothing came our way. I realize that I'd have to do something that I've never before done at a public business: complain about service. So I approach the relatively short and young cashier and explain my situation.

Detailed story simplified; My height, voice, and poker face apparently pressured the young lass to start offering me a whole lot of free food, as well as the change that I was already given. What a nice lady.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

I went to my local watering hole last night to tell the lads I was moving and I wouldn't be back and I got about a half a dozen drinks or more bought for me. Kinda nice to know I'll be missed I suppose
Old 01-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,930 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 39
Points: 25,262, Level: 39 Points: 25,262, Level: 39 Points: 25,262, Level: 39
Level up: 27%
Level up: 27%, 1,688 Points needed Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

I have a paid education. My parents didn't have to pay for my college
education but they did, and I'm very thankful for it.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Donor
607 posts
fungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,037, Level: 20 Points: 5,037, Level: 20 Points: 5,037, Level: 20
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 713 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Steves bought me beer at least 6 times that I can remember.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
10,166 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 56
Points: 52,631, Level: 56 Points: 52,631, Level: 56 Points: 52,631, Level: 56
Level up: 5%
Level up: 5%, 1,819 Points needed Level up: 5% Level up: 5%
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fungusman traded me a Playstation and about 400 games for a Gameboy Color and 6 games. I always thought that was very kind of him.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Donor
607 posts
fungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the dark
View Stats
Points: 5,037, Level: 20 Points: 5,037, Level: 20 Points: 5,037, Level: 20
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 713 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

I don't remember why I did that, but I do remember really liking mario golf
Old 01-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

When I went through this past summer which was very hard on me my friends did not abandon me even though I was attacking them left and right I think that was very kind of them
Old 01-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
the strongest
5,995 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 904 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

My English teacher is really sypmathetic and gives me a bit of extra room for doing stuff due to my circumstances in his class. He doesn't have to do that, he could be a total jerk about it and let me fail.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!"
I can be found on my blog more often than not (occasionally NSFW)