Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 07-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
sora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 375 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

justin bieber what happened

i am not fan of his i mean some of his songs were kinda good .i made this one cuzz alot of crazyness has gone wrong with him this year . i mean from pissing in a bucket while ranting about bill clinton . to driving really fast and hitting a reporter . plus getting introuble with weed on his tour bus plus losing his monkey while on top of taken heat for what he said about ann frank while visting the holocaust . i mean hes done alot of crazyness lately . i mean most young kids like him but i am seeing like in another year or two hes gonna end up like other young stars in the past were there image and career take a turn for the worst .

tell me what you think
Old 07-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Re: justin bieber what happened

I think none of songs are good. His craziness is typical of a kid with no parents acting lke parents and having too much money. He'll be lucky if he lives to see 30.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,047 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 32,311, Level: 43 Points: 32,311, Level: 43 Points: 32,311, Level: 43
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 139 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

He's a complete idiot. Don't forget he pissed off millions lately by stepping on the hawks logo, dressing like a tool while doing so.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

I've always thought that criticizing him was equivalent to criticizing Sesame Street.

Aside from that, keep in mind we see such a small fraction of his life it's really not fair to judge him on the stuff that makes it to TMZ.

Is he a total douchbag? Probably, but I think that bothering to hate the guy is pretty lame too.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62

Don't compare Sesame Street to this over hyped pop star. Sesame Street actually contributes positively to society. Beibs just basically sells sex to underage girls(and boys).
Old 07-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

What I mean is that complaining that Beiber doesn't cater to you is like complaining that Sesame Street doesn't cater to you. Neither of them are for you.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Who's complaining he's not catering to them? Seems to me like we're criticizing him for being a bad person in general. That being said I'm not blaming him, I blame his parents and the people who made him famous.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
sora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 375 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%

him being a bad person seems to happen to alot of young pop stars and even young celbs like linsey lohan and others in the past .
Old 07-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

TMZ's job is to slander any and all celebrities, and it seems like they take a lot of stuff out of context anyhow.

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 07-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Beibers been in the news for some other reckless behavior. It seems like he's just blinded by his fame and thinks he can do whatever he wants, because he kinda can. He's probably gonna be washed up in 5-10 years and people will feel bad for him.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
884 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25 Points: 9,004, Level: 25
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 746 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

The Next vanilla Ice!
Old 07-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,745 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27 Points: 11,136, Level: 27
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 414 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

I just want someone to beat the crap out of him. He mouths off and threatens to fight a lot of people...while he hides behind bodyguards.

Also, from what I hear I expect him to wrap his car around a tree or kill someone because apparently he drives like an idiot all the time, especially through his neighborhood.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

At least he made it in the bucket.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,212, Level: 24 Points: 8,212, Level: 24 Points: 8,212, Level: 24
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 638 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Send a message via Skype™ to Ballas

The kid made it, I give that to him... Doesn't mean I like him, he was in SA recently, people passed out as if they saw MJ, they don't understand......

Another kid that made it, much better..
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
Old 12-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

He might go insane to the level of Amanda Bynes. Might.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
kernzy play's well with otherskernzy play's well with others
View Stats
Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 321 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

any kid that makes it has been sexually abused. fame is their reward.
if i beat your score, i'm sorry.
or am i?
Old 12-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

What kind of nonsense is that?
Old 12-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

nonsense?
nonsense now becomes reality.

or am i?
Old 12-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

So your proof that all successful child stars are sexually abused is one washed up actor talking about his problems?

Comments

lol
Old 12-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

lol/
the music industry is worse.
washed up maybe from being a rape victim?
they just had more courage revealing it. would you, if you had millions of followers?
or am i?
Old 12-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

So where's your source that to be a successful child star you have to be abused? I could name off a few examples of child stars who were abused but that doesn't prove there's a trend, child abuse happens regardless of the line of work you're in.

No those two were washed up the moment they grew up to be weird older guys. They were popular when they were goofy kids in the 80s, the gimmick dried up.

Courage to wait decades to report abuse? I'm not trying to be heartless to their plight but what about the other potential victims they could've saved if they spoke up sooner? Neither of them had a career recently anyways, nothing to lose and lots to gain by speaking up sooner.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

fear is the key.
to name and shame is to die...

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

incidentally, the name seen most by comments is charlie sheen. just what i saw...
or am i?
Old 12-24-2013, 09:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Ok I guess. So you were just being extremely paranoid and making broad generalizations again?
Old 12-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

i don't think paranoid is the correct definition of what i think, and a tad condescending.
but yes, i was making a broad generalization for sure. maybe i was wrong to.
what i meant was that the ones who "really" make it, i mean big time, are either extremely talented or gladly donate their souls for fame. even the talented, have to sign on the same dotted line. only then, will they get the promotion, which is all is needed, to be rich and famous. you require the backing of a massive corporation to put you on a tv advert on prime time. how do you think all these talentless idiots who can't sing or even dance get to be number 1 in the charts? it's easy if you think about it. Nobody gets all that without giving up something serious.
you see these idiots on talent shows, literally begging the judges to let them through to the next round. these people, will literally do ANYTHING to be famous, regardless of consequence. they will sell their grandma. they will sell themselves immediately.
it is not in the slightest, far fetched.
or am i?
Old 12-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #25 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Paranoid is the only way I can describe someone who sees far fetched conspiracies in seemingly every direction they look. Sorry if that offends you.

Your implication that they must be sexually abused is absurd, plain and simple. Yes they will sell out and humiliate themselves for money but to imply there's some far reaching sexual abuse indoctrination program is just crazy talk, really.

So yeah, it's far fetched and quite frankly annoying.