Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 12-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,212, Level: 24 Points: 8,212, Level: 24 Points: 8,212, Level: 24
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 638 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Send a message via Skype™ to Ballas

Jokers corner

Feel free to paste amy funny pics or jokes here (pls keep it clean).
I am sure we can all do with a laugh.

Oh yeah, long email jokes can be very boring so try and avoid those. Short one liners will do :-)

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

Last edited by Ballas; 12-02-2013 at 08:58 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
Old 12-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Re: Jokers corner

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions. The assistant says "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" The professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"
Old 12-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
kernzy play's well with otherskernzy play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 321 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

i tried to launch a comedy thread before, and it was removed.
whats the ruling on posting short vids and or gif's on this one?
if i beat your score, i'm sorry.
or am i?
Old 12-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 6,853 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

Short vids go in internet videos thread, however, this can be a gif thread.

Old 12-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

http://25.media.tumblr.com/739c28cfc...5fko1_1280.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

or am i?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
New Poster
7 posts
sonicdash2002 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 34 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions. The assistant says "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" The professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!"
lol dexters lab reference

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

cool avatar
Old 12-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
1,768 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Call of Duty fans.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
call-duty-fans.jpg  
Old 12-09-2013, 05:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Masochist- "HIT ME! HIT ME!

Sadist- "No!"

Comments

hee hee hee
Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
1,768 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

wut
Attached Thumbnails
retwet.png  
Old 12-09-2013, 08:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
Ballas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsBallas radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats

-- What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers.

-- Did you hear about the new corduroy pillows? They’re making headlines everywhere!
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 12-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
New Poster
7 posts
sonicdash2002 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 34 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

i like that dexters lab reference u put in there
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
Old 12-21-2013, 04:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

img-20131221-wa0015.jpg

Comments

dido
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 12-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
View Stats

Have you heard that the groom kicked the bride between the legs and broke 3 of the best mans fingers

http://www.retrouprising.com/newrepl...reply&p=266721
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 12-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

lol
or am i?
Old 12-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernzy View Post
lol

Oh yes and I am a sucker for Brittish Humour as well...

Below is you kicking my arse when we lose the tourney... Hahahahaha a a ...

I'm just being "modest" kernzy" always do my best...

Comments

come back and i'll bite your legs off!!
Attached Thumbnails
images.jpg  

Last edited by Ballas; 12-21-2013 at 07:59 PM.. Reason: adding
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 12-22-2013, 03:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

+1 (+1/-0)     

This one made me lulz:

Comments

Omg I actually laughed out loud.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 12-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
34 posts
dman play's well with othersdman play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 294, Level: 3 Points: 294, Level: 3 Points: 294, Level: 3
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 6 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%

What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?

Damn.
Old 12-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Two Psychiatrists pass each other in the hallway and say:

'Hello'.

Later on, they wonder to themselves:

'I wonder what they really meant by that?'

Last edited by RU Joe; 12-27-2013 at 02:50 AM.. Reason: What does 'Hello' really mean, anyways?
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
Donor
246 posts
kiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,381, Level: 20 Points: 5,381, Level: 20 Points: 5,381, Level: 20
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 369 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

There's a legendary British humourist called Spike Milligan. Among one of his many highlights is the inscription he arranged for his tombstone:

"I told you I was ill."

Also: Two fish are in a tank. The first asks the second: "How do you drive this thing?"
Old 01-11-2014, 02:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
View Stats

Attached Thumbnails
img-20140110-wa0045.jpg  img-20140107-wa0016.jpg  
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 01-13-2014, 04:58 AM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
222 posts
View Stats

:-)
Attached Thumbnails
img-20140109-wa0014.jpg  
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas

When someone says "STOP"
Old 01-14-2014, 01:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 649 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%

+2 (+2/-0)     

How many super saiyans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BAlL Z!

Alt. Punchline

Only one, but it takes 6 episodes and Krillen dies.

Comments

Both are great

Loved the second one especially,
( Click to show/hide )

This spoiler contains ponies.