Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-10-2015, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

If you don't see me ever again...

March 31st: Story of Season (Harvest Moon)
April 7th: Etrian Mystery Dungeon
May 26th: Hatsune Miku: Project Marai DX
May 26th: Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (Rune Factory)
Summer: Etrian Odyssey Untold: Knight of Fafnir
Fall: Senren Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Winter: Etrian Odyssey 5

It was nice speaking to all of you.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2015, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

Re: If you don't see me ever again...

>tfw you will never, ever get to play Senren Kagura on a 3DS
Old 03-10-2015, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
IGBYgate 2014
2,045 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 706 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 63%
Activity: 63% Activity: 63% Activity: 63%

I don't know what any of this is
Old 03-10-2015, 10:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra View Post
I don't know what any of this is
JRPGs that take 60+ hours to beat.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 03-10-2015, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

>Not spending all your time on Cory in the House for DS
Old 03-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

So how many 3DS games do you have by now Tenser? Can we get a pic of your collection?
Old 03-10-2015, 11:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
JRPGs that take 60+ hours to beat.
lol try over 2000 hours and that is not even 100% the game
100% is anywhere from 10k to 100k hours
Old 03-10-2015, 11:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
lol try over 2000 hours and that is not even 100% the game
100% is anywhere from 10k to 100k hours
To beat the main story of a single one of those games takes 2000 hours?

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 03-11-2015, 12:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

i don't know 1st hand but ten can answer your that question lol
i know the one game he played the level cap was about 50k or so
Old 03-11-2015, 12:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,856 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 538 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
May 26th: Hatsune Miku: Project Marai DX
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Old 03-11-2015, 01:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
To beat the main story of a single one of those games takes 2000 hours?
I dunno about Etrian Oddesey or Harvest Moon, but I'm pretty sure that none of those games have a main story.

EDIT: Aside from Senren Kagura.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62

Each of the EO games are about 80 hours to beat. Ill dump about 45 hours in Senran Kagura, 150 in Harvest Moon, and about 500 hours in Rune Factory. None of them will come close to 100%.

@Shwk: Sure, when I get home.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cute Game Enthusiast
173 posts
CaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,677, Level: 17 Points: 3,677, Level: 17 Points: 3,677, Level: 17
Level up: 57%
Level up: 57%, 173 Points needed Level up: 57% Level up: 57%
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainJivePants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
i don't know 1st hand but ten can answer your that question lol
i know the one game he played the level cap was about 50k or so
Sounds like Pokemon. Aside from playing it on planes on vacation, most of my training to be a pokemaster is done from my porcelain throne. Just leave your game boy in there, and you'll be able to enjoy the grind over several years without having to bid farewell to RU. Gotta catch em all, Poo-kemon!
Old 03-11-2015, 11:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

This topic makes me think of this song-

But since it's tenser it's more like this-
Old 03-11-2015, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
View Stats

The 1,000 level Sharance Maze dungeon found in Rune Factory games mocks all players. After spending about 400 hours in RF4 and getting to dungeon lvl 100 it was time to move on with my life.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
So how many 3DS games do you have by now Tenser? Can we get a pic of your collection?
I have three retail games that are digital; Mario Golf, Senran Kagura Burst, and Unchained Blades.

( Click to show/hide )