Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

+1 (+1/-0)     
I Got A Free Playstation 3

A friend of mine works at a buy/sell/trade video game and movie store, and they had an old busted PS3 sitting around. So he snatched it up, but he already has a PS3 so he gave it to me. It has a bad disc sensor but works perfectly other than that. So I ordered a 10 dollar part of the internet, and when it gets here I will have a perfectly functional PS3.

I mostly posted this because I want you to be jealous.

WOO.

Comments

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 523 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%

Re: I Got A Free Playstation 3

Well, you fail at making me jealous as I already have a PS3, yes you got yours free but I've had mine for 3 years so yeah YOU FAIL lol, still cool you got it free though.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,038 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,308, Level: 44 Points: 33,308, Level: 44 Points: 33,308, Level: 44
Level up: 58%
Level up: 58%, 642 Points needed Level up: 58% Level up: 58%

I'm not jealous at all. Want to hear the craziest buy I've ever made? You know the N64DD, right? Maybe not, a rare N64 add-on that was never released outside of japan. Goes for thousands when one shows up on Ebay, games on it go for hundreds, and I'm talking $$$. Anyways, some kid immigrated to my city a few years back from Japan. He's ubsessed with PS3 and could care less about his older consoles like most of the other kids my age. So a while ago now, I heard he had an N64DD. I immidiately jumped the gun and said that I'd buy it off him. Ended up getting the N64DD with 4 games and the original F-zero X required to play F-zero expansion pack on the N64DD, all for 35$. I don't think there is a more crazy scenario.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N64DD]Nintendo 64DD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GNQYeU5I4&feature=related]YouTube - F-Zero X track editor demo part 1[/ame]

Congrats to you Tmt, though. That is a good deal.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12
Level up: 23%
Level up: 23%, 385 Points needed Level up: 23% Level up: 23%

You want something to be jelouse of? My grandma bought me my ps3, the 80gb version that has "total" backwards compatibility AND she bought me a FULL HD LCD tv. I didn't even worry about saving up for it because I already knew she wouldn't say no.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikegirl2012 View Post
You want something to be jelouse of? My grandma bought me my ps3, the 80gb version that has "total" backwards compatibility AND she bought me a FULL HD LCD tv. I didn't even worry about saving up for it because I already knew she wouldn't say no.
Hey you got the PS3 I have I love the backwards compatibility, I have a 42 inch flat screen HD LCD how big is the one you got?
Old 03-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

+4 (+4/-0)     

40 foot yacht.. found it

Comments

kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,213 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 209 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
40 foot yacht.. found it
That made me . +1 Steven.

@ TMT - That's a hell of a find, my man. These kids are all spoiled. A PS3 for $10? I'm jealous!
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats

Yes I'm spoiled. I just thought I'd be fun to see who can make the rest more jealous
I think its a 38in tv, I'm not sure because my mom bought one a few weeks before my grandma got me one because she found a great deal but I can't remember the details

Although, it is a great find.Congrats
Old 03-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikegirl2012 View Post
Yes I'm spoiled. I just thought I'd be fun to see who can make the rest more jealous
I think its a 38in tv, I'm not sure because my mom bought one a few weeks before my grandma got me one because she found a great deal but I can't remember the details

Although, it is a great find.Congrats
Still not jealous spoiled brat

just teasing
Old 03-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10
Level up: 78%
Level up: 78%, 45 Points needed Level up: 78% Level up: 78%

I have a PS2 and a 19in TV.
TMT I'm so happy for you.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
View Stats

I know what will get you jealous... sort of... I gave my boyfriend the same PS3 model as a Christmas/birthday gift, for that I did have to save up my money(and it cost a lot more here in Mexico than there)...

I guess in that sense, I am jealous that TMT got his for $10
Old 03-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,038 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Wow, second time i brought up the N64DD thing and no comments, well JG commented last time but still...

Quote:
These kids are all spoiled.
Not me, I'm still one of the odd few that has to work like crazy and do a billion chores to earn enough cash for what we want. Only reason I have so many is because of brothers or my uncles old stuff. Only consoles I bought personally was the GC, Ds, 360 and the Saturn.

+1 for the guy that had +2 before.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

I found an FC Twin for $50 (its a combination NES/SNES)
Not bad for a store that sold Zelda II for $40 (Way too much)
Old 03-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

I don't think I have anything that would inspire jealousy.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
What about your wife? It doesn't affect me but I'm sure some of our male members would be jealous.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,038 posts
View Stats

N64DDs are really rare though BM12344, and to get it for like 35 bucks with games is a freaking dream.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Wow, second time i brought up the N64DD thing and no comments, well JG commented last time but still...
It's just a guess but maybe no one cares?

Comments

Old 03-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,038 posts
View Stats

people cared elsewhere and offered prices and such.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

Quote:
What about your wife? It doesn't affect me but I'm sure some of our male members would be jealous.
You wish you were my wife, don't ya?

Old 03-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
people cared elsewhere and offered prices and such.
Good for them? I just commented because you obviously wanted to talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
You wish you were my wife, don't ya?
Nah you're a selfish lover.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
N64DDs are really rare though BM12344, and to get it for like 35 bucks with games is a freaking dream.
Apparently the guy didn't know how rare it was.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,226 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,162 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Found a Mattel Reproduction Handheld Basketball game

With batteries. No joke. Sweet.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
View Stats

I have something similar to that, I've had it for years but it never worked... don't know what my mom did with it after we moved
Old 03-25-2010, 07:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Quote:
It's just a guess but maybe no one cares?
lmao +1

Old 03-25-2010, 08:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten
i suppose we would be jealous of your herpes, if it wasn't so easy to get for ourselves.

Comments