Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 10-31-2014, 06:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
62 posts
xtremelean is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,377, Level: 13 Points: 2,377, Level: 13 Points: 2,377, Level: 13
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 73 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

How are you celebrating Halloween?

What the title says.

Instead of going out this year I'm thinking of staying home. I'm downloading a bunch of horror games (good or bad) and plan on playing them. Maybe watch a few horror movies while I'm at it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Re: How are you celebrating Halloween?

Passing out candy at an in laws house. Eating a bunch of the candy.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Donor
62 posts
View Stats

@Dudebro

That's cool. My parents forgot to buy candy this year so I won't get to pass it out (or eat it ).
Old 10-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62

It's not that cool I lost my voice the other day so it's gonna be annoying to greet people. I'll probably just make a sign saying "no voice" and then one below it " take candy".
Old 10-31-2014, 11:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

I'm just sitting at my computer for halloween
Old 10-31-2014, 12:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATZ View Post
I'm just sitting at my computer for halloween
I'm gonna do the same.
Though I'm likely gonna be playing TF2.

Remove Pootis
Old 10-31-2014, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
It's not that cool I lost my voice the other day so it's gonna be annoying to greet people. I'll probably just make a sign saying "no voice" and then one below it " take candy".
You should get a suit and cut your hair like Lurch, too.

I'm probably going to watch some movies with some buds.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

I'm going to attempt to get better at hearthblueeyeswhitedragonstone.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Watching the Fear Fest on AMC, walking around a bit with my cousins to get some candy, doing homework, and then chilling at my house later tonight with my brother and cousin (Playing Smite )

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

Taking my son trick or treating.

Old 10-31-2014, 05:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Passing out candy if anyone comes, and then eating some of it.
Sit at my computer, make dinner, play games, same as every other night otherwise.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Donor
62 posts
View Stats

Quote:
That's too bad. Hope your voice gets better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
Watching the Fear Fest on AMC, walking around a bit with my cousins to get some candy, doing homework, and then chilling at my house later tonight with my brother and cousin (Playing Smite )
I might watch the Fear Fest too. I've never watched any of the movies so I guess now's the perfect time.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,659 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 7,089, Level: 22 Points: 7,089, Level: 22 Points: 7,089, Level: 22
Level up: 80%, 161 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

I'm staying home to relax, feels like I haven't had time to stop by all my internet hangouts in awhile. Going to eat some candy and go after a few high scores
Old 10-31-2014, 07:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

They've been playing all the Mike Meyers' Halloween movies for a few hours now.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-31-2014, 08:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Donor
997 posts
D.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the darkD.B. Cooper glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,071, Level: 38 Points: 23,071, Level: 38 Points: 23,071, Level: 38
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 1,579 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
Taking my son trick or treating.
This but add a daughter. Hope you're having better weather than we are. Could be a quick night.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Donor
62 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
They've been playing all the Mike Meyers' Halloween movies for a few hours now.
Ah, okay. I'll see if I can get to it.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
You should get a suit and cut your hair like Lurch, too.

I'm probably going to watch some movies with some buds.
I sure felt like Lurch tonight. I'd open the door and silently hold the bowl out for the kids. Only rarely did I try to speak and that was when they looked unsure. I told my wife I was thinking of dressing up like a milk carton and have "Missing: My voice" or something but she thought it might be in poor taste so I just went as myself.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:33 AM   #18 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

Quote:
I just went as myself.
kids: who are you suppose to be
Dudebro: The famous bearded man known as dudebro

Old 11-01-2014, 12:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Temps dropped to near freezing so all the kids stayed inside.

I have a bunch of candy.

=/
Old 11-01-2014, 12:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
View Stats

I didn't get too many people either and the weather held up for the most part. Weird. Lots of candy leftover.

Old 11-01-2014, 12:50 AM   #21 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
kids: who are you suppose to be
Dudebro: The famous bearded man known as dudebro

A big silent guy with a beard is scary enough for some people I guess. At least my costume was dirt cheap
Old 11-01-2014, 01:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
I have a bunch of candy.

=/
You're upset you have a bunch of candy?
Send it to New York please, I'll solve your issue in an instant.

Remove Pootis
Old 11-01-2014, 02:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,856 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55 Points: 52,012, Level: 55
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 538 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

I ended up at a casino. Won six bucks.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Old 11-01-2014, 02:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

I went out with one of my girls trick or treating {I was only myself, she was Harley Quinn}

saw lots of incredible yard displays and costumes, a few fireworks

{we narrowly missed being hit by one - an unintentional accident but damn, those things really ARE dangerous, and these are watered - down, wimpy Canadian fireworks!!}

and afterwords had a really great evening with the family.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 11-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,047 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 32,311, Level: 43 Points: 32,311, Level: 43 Points: 32,311, Level: 43
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 139 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

It rained a lot. I had no plans as most friends were invited to things from people I didn't know. Ended up having 2 friends over for a short while. Played a couple matches of Worms Revolution on pc in the main room. I didn't expect to be home so no candy. No kids came by anyways. Honestly it was just another day.