Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
36 posts
Sonickid123 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 299, Level: 3 Points: 299, Level: 3 Points: 299, Level: 3
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 1 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

How long has it been now?

Yeah, so... I just logged in to just see how things are going, and then I realized I haven't been on for nearly 2 years. Yes, since then, things have changed. I am now 11, and an avid player of ROBLOX (google it :P). Soooo.... like, who STILL remembers me by now? O_o''
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Whoever thinks I like Sonic - actulliy I like Mario.:rolleyes:
Old 03-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

re: How long has it been now?

I wasn't around when you were here before, but it's good to have more people here.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,038 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,308, Level: 44 Points: 33,308, Level: 44 Points: 33,308, Level: 44
Level up: 58%
Level up: 58%, 642 Points needed Level up: 58% Level up: 58%

out of curiosity, why would a 9 year old join a retro gaming site? Welcome back anyways.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Because he has good tastes in video games.

I wonder what was Kong's inspiration for RU.

Remove Pootis
Old 03-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,038 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 33,308, Level: 44 Points: 33,308, Level: 44 Points: 33,308, Level: 44
Level up: 58%
Level up: 58%, 642 Points needed Level up: 58% Level up: 58%

Quote:
Because he has good tastes in video games.
True, I'm a teenager, and people my age think I'm crazy in my taste in games. They all love PS3 & 360. That's why I find it hard to believe...
Old 03-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,153 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Hey that sounds like me, I technically registered back in 2007, and never started posting in the forums until a few months ago =P.

Compared to now, back then it was the dark ages, with only crappy java emulators.

Welcome back XD.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Re: How long has it been now?

Welcome back to RU. I edited your topic title to remove the curse word since it breaks the site rules.

I looked up Roblox and it seems like a cool idea. It's kind of ugly though but that's not a big deal. Have you heard of Lego Universe? It's coming out soon and it seems very similar to Roblox.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
36 posts
Sonickid123 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 299, Level: 3 Points: 299, Level: 3 Points: 299, Level: 3
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 1 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Welcome back to RU. I edited your topic title to remove the curse word since it breaks the site rules.

I looked up Roblox and it seems like a cool idea. It's kind of ugly though but that's not a big deal. Have you heard of Lego Universe? It's coming out soon and it seems very similar to Roblox.
Yes, and I was selected to beta test it a few weeks ago. I really can't say much about it, as I have been sworn to secrecy. But it's really fun.
Whoever thinks I like Sonic - actulliy I like Mario.:rolleyes:
Old 03-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 7,196, Level: 22 Points: 7,196, Level: 22 Points: 7,196, Level: 22
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 54 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%

I didnt join the forums until a year or so after I found RU
Old 03-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonickid123 View Post
Yes, and I was selected to beta test it a few weeks ago. I really can't say much about it, as I have been sworn to secrecy. But it's really fun.
It seems pretty cool but I doubt I'd ever bother with it.

@Davidman- is that you in your avatar?
Old 03-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats

No its some other kid . Yes it is and my friend Nicole.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

I just ask because I think it's the first time we've seen what you really look like.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

I decided to put a picture of me on facebook to stop all the people whos minds are completly set on me from wondering.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

So you're a man of mystery?
Old 03-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

Im a spy from the Nintendo Forums. I needed to keep my identity a secret
Old 03-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
5,566 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 1,791 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45 View Post
Im a spy from the Nintendo Forums. I needed to keep my identity a secret
Now I'm interested. Which forums?
Old 03-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Oh so the 45 in your name is code? What happened to the other 44 David men?
Old 03-08-2010, 07:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

Eliminated for disobediance.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 19 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

Besides which I joined, so you and I need to get to know each other david man45.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10 Points: 1,255, Level: 10
Level up: 78%
Level up: 78%, 45 Points needed Level up: 78% Level up: 78%

I joined RU in 07 but didn't post in forums until around 08.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

I joined back in July, and started posting in the forums in August. Looking back, most of my posts weren't that great when I started.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

I don't remember you at all. But you only have 36 posts, so you can't have been around for very long.

Regardless, welcome back.
TMT Raps

Quote:
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45 View Post
Eliminated for disobediance.
Well you better behave then, I don't wanna get used to another davidman.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 19 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

Things have gotten rather interesting around here. Discussions are a lot more interesting these days.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Well you better behave then, I don't wanna get used to another davidman.
I grew fond of the other Davidmen. My favorite was #23. What a shame.