Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
61 posts
AlmightyPineapple has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 426, Level: 4 Points: 426, Level: 4 Points: 426, Level: 4
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 24 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

House (1986) Movie Review

This movie came out in the mid 80's along with the cast of Willam Katt,George Wendt (Cheers),Richard Moll the house that Roger Cobb (Willam Katt) inherits from his crazy aunt is not all what it seems to be, among that he loses his son and is divorced to his wife already making things difficult for him plus making another book which is about his experience in the Vietnam War unleashes some past fears while he's in the house.

Rating: 9/10

Last edited by AlmightyPineapple; 01-02-2012 at 05:33 PM..
Old 01-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
5,566 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 1,791 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: House (1986) Movie Review

X-Entertainment - HOUSE - Horror Movie Review

Comments

You the man bro!
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 01-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I sent an email to the real author and let him know that you're stealing his work and posting it here and your blog. I notice all your other reviews appear stolen too, unless you have multiple personalities who have different levels of literacy.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Whoops!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

She's now deleting the entries from her blog and here in a desperate attempt to pretend it isn't true. Thankfully she posted this topic and we all got to see it. Btw it got reported so it's all still there for us to see in the mod section. Nice fail.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
61 posts
View Stats

I did it because I don't care anymore I wanna be banned from here cause when I came back all this happened it's my fault everything that happened I won't deny it.

Quote:
She's now deleting the entries from her blog and here in a desperate attempt to pretend it isn't true. Thankfully she posted this topic and we all got to see it. Btw it got reported so it's all still there for us to see in the mod section. Nice fail.
The only person you seemed to single out is me Dude when I posted my website to have people join all you've been doing it shitting on it, so who's talking shit now about who? I though you said not to talk nasty about no one else which I have'nt did you contradicting you're self.

Last edited by AlmightyPineapple; 01-02-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Old 01-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Oh boo hoo give it a rest. We gave you another chance despite your outright dishonesty and you repaid us by being even more dishonest. No one believes you and you're a sad thief. No wonder you have no replies in your blog.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
61 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Oh boo hoo give it a rest. We gave you another chance despite your outright dishonesty and you repaid us by being even more dishonest. No one believes you and you're a sad thief. No wonder you have no replies in your blog.
Like you brought up the vizzed thing that was so long ago why don't you give it a rest, I already made amends with them Geo is one of there mod's were friends now and I have three people on my website, which I get along with and I have the comments disabled for my own choices since am a admin of that website.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

I don't like people who talk trash about my friends for no reason. I only allowed you to come back to RU because other people wanted to give you a chance. You are only acting like we were mean to you because you got caught being a thief, something other people have accused you of before.

Btw I know that's not a real pic of you that you posted. It's kinda obvious when you post a pic of yourself before that looks nothing like it, unless you had major cosmetic surgery. Next time you steal stuff make it less obvious you lunatic.

Comments

The tribe has spoken.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
5,566 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 1,791 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyPineapple View Post
I did it because I don't care anymore I wanna be banned from here cause when I came back all this happened it's my fault everything that happened I won't deny it.
All what happened? I agree that you have absolutely no right to post the works of others without giving credit, but your not really making things clear as to what the "fault" is.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Locked.

Comments

This was probably the best idea.

Closed Thread