Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Historian Webster Tarpley

Webster Tarpley and his presentation:
'The 9/11 Issue: Key To Stopping WW3'

Webster Tarpley - The 9/11 issue - How to stop World War III

I posted this in debate because I anticipate it may generate some controversy.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Re: Historian Webster Tarpley

This lecture was in 2006, WWIII hasn't happened and shows no signs of happening in the near future, so I'm just going to say this guy's anticipation of it was meaningless and he accomplished nothing for making this lecture.

Also, those nuclear attacks on Iran that were supposedly planned never happened. Drills to test the capability for a sudden response to a terrorist attack are necessary, but apparently that guy thinks that it is not important for our response crews to actually have a plan that they know they can execute.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

I'm sorry but I confused that lecture with this one:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76108250302324

which I originally intended to post.
I apologize for this mistake but actually it's better this way since the two presentations compliment each other.

I understand what you mean about WW3 not having happened yet, DM, and it may seem that simple at a passing glance, but the intention of the presentation was to demonstrate how military drills have and could again be used to aid in the carrying out of false flag terror events.

Quote:
apparently that guy thinks that it is not important for our response crews to actually have a plan that they know they can execute.
He explains in detail how the majority of the air force were carrying out full - scale thermonuclear warfare drills on that morning, with at least two units responding to actual airspace security threats.
Perhaps you may have gotten the idea that he's anti - military, but he's actually anti - oligarchy/ Military - Industrial comple N.W.O.

I feel like I should say that I respect the Military and the Police and I know that the vast majority of them are great Human beings with lots of heart.
Unfortunately there seem to be forces at work trying to create suspicion and mistrust between them and the general public.
This rift is key to controlling all concerned parties through divide and conquer, and all it takes is the right propaganda spread through the mainstream media to implant ideas in the collective memory of the general public to make it happen.

While the 9/11 myth is the corporate media's leverage for getting people to willingly give up their civil liberties for freedom {which is doublespeak, since they are one and the same - this is like how you get a child to do what you want; you give them two choices that have the same end result with little or no compromise on your part}
I personally believe that smashing the myth of the mainstream media itself is equally as important.

The good news is that it is happening now - their Global propaganda machine is beginning to fail because the general population is waking up, thanks to the alternative media and of course the internet itself.

The mainstream is having to follow the alternative to maintain its relevance, and weakly tries to spin the stories it repeats - which further hurts their credibility and in turn increases the alternative audience.
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Einstein once said that WWIII will be fought without a single gun fired and WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

That second lecture makes a bit more sense.

I almost like to think of the Cold War as WWIII, it was a war, and the whole world was part of it.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

@JG- Is this even a debate? Could you please briefly explain the main point of this topic so we know what this is about. I'm not gonna watch some conspiracy videos about the supposed plan to stage 9/11 just to figure out where you wanted to go with this.

Sorry this is months later, not sure how I missed it the first time.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Quote:
I posted this in debate because I anticipate it may generate some controversy.
I only anticipated it may get hot, that's all.
It was a while ago, but I think that he mentioned something relevant to the date it was posted.
I can't remember.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 01-05-2011, 06:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

I'm not asking why you put it in debate I'm asking what is this actually about? If you expect people to watch the videos then this will go nowhere. If there's something to debate here I'd like to get it moving along, if not just move it out.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

The subject matter is way too tinfoil hat - and sort of dated now.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 01-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

I moved it to chat since it didn't go anywhere really and it probably won't in the future. It can always be moved back if some debate pops up at some point from a random tangent only loosely on topic. Knowing this forum it's totally possible.