Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 260 USD (10%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported by donations. We have minimal ads and no membership fees.
Donors receive a few perks such as no ads and access to hidden areas of the site.
Please help us stay 100% free and growing by making a donation. Thank you.
List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 02-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
11,940 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 97,210, Level: 62 Points: 97,210, Level: 62 Points: 97,210, Level: 62
Level up: 33%
Level up: 33%, 13,540 Points needed Level up: 33% Level up: 33%
Activity: 26%
Activity: 26% Activity: 26% Activity: 26%

Hey Canada!

Do you get free dental? Do tourists? I figure if so then it would be cheaper/funner* for me to have a Canadian vacation than go to the dentist here.

*yes funner is a word, languages evolve - get on board
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Re: Hey Canada!

Interesting. I really need some dental work and going to Mexico right now is a bit dangerous.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
9,839 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 50,828, Level: 55 Points: 50,828, Level: 55 Points: 50,828, Level: 55
Level up: 10%
Level up: 10%, 1,722 Points needed Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Not every one has dental coverage, it's usually supplied by whoever you work for.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 02-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Donor
4,926 posts
Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Cam3ron36 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 39
Points: 25,138, Level: 39 Points: 25,138, Level: 39 Points: 25,138, Level: 39
Level up: 22%
Level up: 22%, 1,812 Points needed Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

yeah, as far as I remember it's been covered by your work. Also certain things are not covered considering my brother needs something done for money though I can't remember what it was.

Old 02-19-2011, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
11,940 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

That sucks.

Hey England! Is there any country I could go to and get a free dentist?
Old 02-19-2011, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,012 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 84,553, Level: 61 Points: 84,553, Level: 61 Points: 84,553, Level: 61
Level up: 71%
Level up: 71%, 5,997 Points needed Level up: 71% Level up: 71%
Activity: 34%
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%

Dentistry is free in England? I guess you get what you pay for right?

Btw Kong you could look for some of those learning programs where aspiring dentists essentially learn by doing work on you. It sounds iffy but I know someone who did it and it cost much less than normal, I forget how much but the difference was significant.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
That sucks.

Hey England! Is there any country I could go to and get a free dentist?
maybe it wouldnt be a horible idea to check in on some insurance.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,012 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Kong is one of those counterculture people that doesn't believe in stuff like insurance.

Obama loves you Kong, he wants you to have good teeth!
Old 02-19-2011, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
11,940 posts
View Stats

Yeah but he's taking his sweet ass time about it. I'm not going to have any teeth left by the time he pulls through. And if he doesn't reelected next year then it will be repealed.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,012 posts
View Stats

I guess you're right. If Palin gets elected next term you might as well go get some wooden dentures since you're a dirty america hating liberal.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
9,839 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Ron Paul ftw.
Is Palin really a possibility? I though she was just a joke at this point.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,012 posts
View Stats

Lots of republican/conservatives think she's a great choice for president. She's considered a joke by most liberal/democrats but not all. Personally I fear that her hype machine and religious pandering will get her elected.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator
11,953 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 65,279, Level: 60 Points: 65,279, Level: 60 Points: 65,279, Level: 60
Level up: 49%
Level up: 49%, 5,171 Points needed Level up: 49% Level up: 49%
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Palin is hated by the Conservative moderates.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Donor
1,112 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%

Trump for president.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
9,839 posts
View Stats

@Kong, do have something specific you need done?

I've been to the dentist 1 time in about 15 years, I never had a cavity or needed any pulled in my life.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Is Palin really a possibility? I though she was just a joke at this point.
I didn't know she wasnt a joke from the start.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
69 posts
Paul is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 8
Points: 876, Level: 8 Points: 876, Level: 8 Points: 876, Level: 8
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 24 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%

I believe all Canadian Citizens get free Health Insurance as well as Dental. But If your a Tourist, I'm not certain whether or not you'll get free or reduced Treatments. Unless It's an emergency, then they'll have to treat you.
-Source- Michael Moore
Old 02-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
the strongest
5,933 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 31
Points: 15,244, Level: 31 Points: 15,244, Level: 31 Points: 15,244, Level: 31
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 206 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I guess you're right. If Palin gets elected next term you might as well go get some wooden dentures since you're a dirty america hating liberal.
If Palin gets elected, I will get myself a little boat and go to Cuba. No joke, I hate the idea of Palin being elected that much I'd leave the country, either Canada or Cuba, probably Cuba because I like tropical weather.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!"
I can be found on my blog more often than not (occasionally NSFW)
Old 02-20-2011, 01:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
11,940 posts
View Stats

I have fully given up on the idea of someone that I have any respect for ever being elected. If the country must be steered into an iceberg then I say do it spectacularly, step on the accelerator and set it on fire and pop the champagne while we watch it crash and burn. So I am ok with Pailin being elected, should at least be entertaining.

Quote:
@Kong, do have something specific you need done?
No, just never been and I'm starting to get old so I figured it would be good to start. I have some cavities that have never been dealt with. They don't hurt but I doubt I can keep this up forever.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,012 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
Palin is hated by the Conservative moderates.
Thankfully that group seems to get larger everyday in response to people like her. The way I see it we now have two conservative parties on the republican side, bat spit crazy and normal people. With the crazies you're either with them or you're a liberal. The normal conservatives realize how bad the situation is but it seems like the people who represent them are falling in line with the Palin crowd.

@DM- Cuba? Come on now you don't wanna move to a dictatorship to avoid it. Go to Canada.

@Kong- I didn't go to the dentist for many years because I never had any issues besides a few cavities but it turned out that I was close to having an abscess and dodged a couple root canals(still had to have one though, horrible).
Old 02-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,124 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 22,783, Level: 38 Points: 22,783, Level: 38 Points: 22,783, Level: 38
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 1,867 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Since we're talking politics ... {you knew this was coming, so hold on tight}

Politics as we know them, meaning the electoral process we've been born into and recognize as the vehicle of Democracy, has been hijacked decades ago.
{Youtube: George Carlin 'Who really controls America' for a brief synopsis}
But then, modern 'Democracy' isn't such a great thing right now because it's like two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
That's one of the main reasons it has failed us so miserably.

We don't want or need Democracy, we need Republics - by and for the people - or at least something like it.
{but not like the New World Orders' testing ground, China}
No matter what the new social order, Universal Equality for all Humans must be the rule without exception, and never again under totalitarian rule by manipulative elites.
Moving to an Agrarian - based economy wouldn't be a bad idea, either.

Democracy got its final nail in the coffin when Private Central Banks introduced the Fractional Reserve Banking system, and their owners {powerful offshore banking cartels} began systematically taking over governmental offices through financial persuasion.

I grew 50% more gray hair recently when I learned that a Rockefeller {one of the most evil families on Earth} was once a Vice President - this is akin to learning a cobra was in charge of the chicken coop - but it makes a lot of historical sense when you think about it.

Now they're saying the only way for us to 'save ourselves' is to hand the World's financial matters completely over to them and surrender to their S.D.R. - Special Drawing Rights Scam, which is the cashless society they've been steering us towards all along.
To clarify this particular aspect, the same families who worked to put us all under the yoke of Fractional Reserve Banking are now getting ready to reap the rewards of their ancestors' 'work'.

Under this new system, citizens can expect to hand over up to 80% of their income directly to the Banksters {due to the plethora of new taxes introduced in the name of the Global Carbon Taxation Scam and the inevitable increase in the cost of living they are bringing} , who will then 'decide' on the value they will place on a given country's S.D.R. rates, and this is how they will give the virtual money value.

... and while the World continues to argue the moot aspects of political alignment, They gain more ground, because their distraction tactic has worked perfectly for generations now:

'You can't fight City Hall ... Death and Taxes ... don't talk about Politics or Religion ... this is all the equivalent of enemy propaganda rolling across the picket line.
Lay down, G.I. , lay down, G.I., we saw it all through the 20th century, and now in the 21st century it's time to stand up and realize that we should not allow ourselves to be crammed into this rat maze; we should not submit to de - Humanization.
I don't know about you, but I'm concerned about what's happening in this World.
I'm concerned with the structure, I'm concerned with the systems of control, those that control my life, and those that seek to control it even more!
I want Freedom, that's what I want, and that's what you should want!

It's up to each and every one of us to turn loose just some of the greed, the hatred, the envy, and yes, the insecurities - because that is the central mode of control:
To make us feel pathetic, small, so we'll willingly give up our Sovereignty, our Liberty, our destiny.

We have got to realize that we're being conditioned on a mass scale.
Start challenging this Corporate Slave State!

The 21st Century is going to be a new century, not the century of slavery, not the century of lies and issues of no significance, of Class - ism, State - ism, and all the rest of the modes of control ...
It's going to be the Age of Humankind, standing up for something pure and something right!

What a bunch of garbage:
Liberal/Democrat, Conservative/Republican - it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin!
Two management teams bidding for control of the C.E.O. job of Slavery Incorporated!

The truth is out there in front of you, but they lay out this buffet of lies .. I'm sick of it, and I'm not gonna take a bite out of it, do you got me?

Resistance is not futile, we're gonna win this thing, Humankind is too good, we're not a bunch of underachievers, we're gonna stand up and we're gonna be Human Beings!
We're gonna get fired up about the real things, things that matter: creativity and the dynamic Human Spirit that refuses to submit!
Well that's all I got to say, it's in your court ...'

Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain.

But wait, haven't I been talking about U.S. affairs?
Yes, technically, but when we speak of U.S. affairs we also speak of N.A.U. affairs since we're all run by those same Banksters.
To them, we're just the different kinds of mice they're experimenting on in separate cages they call countries.

Get off the wheel, mousie.
You're never going to get anywhere that way.
Arguing wheel politics is meaningless, you're still on the wheel.
{Central Bank/Fractional Reserve Scam}

( Click to show/hide )
Old 02-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
1,454 posts
ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 40
Points: 27,175, Level: 40 Points: 27,175, Level: 40 Points: 27,175, Level: 40
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,075 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
Pfft. Maybe if you want to sound stupid....
Ninjatiamat: The Stupidest Name In Smart Forum Discourse

Old 02-25-2011, 02:37 AM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,124 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 22,783, Level: 38 Points: 22,783, Level: 38 Points: 22,783, Level: 38
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 1,867 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Quote:
.....Originally Posted by Kong

NT:
Quote:
Pfft. Maybe if you want to sound stupid....
I knew a guy who would say 'more stupider' or 'more funnerer' - he'd always change words for some reason.
A Doberman {Pincher} he called a 'Dolby', thinking was 'finking', ammunition was 'munition' {pretty close on that one} and other little changes like that.
The funniest thing was how he would always change his words the same way, in the manner that people from places where proper English is spoken often pronounce Aluminum 'Al - you - min - e - um' - I always wonder where the 'e' comes from.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%

Old 02-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #25 (permalink)
Donor
2,798 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 35
Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 1,173 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

You guys don't need to be that worried about Palin getting elected. Here are a couple of reasons why.

1. I think the political equation is As the closer you get to election, the candidate becomes more moderate. The problem with this is that Palin is so right wing to being with, in order for her to appear moderate, she is basically going to have to flip-flop...and John Kerry knows how well that worked out.
2. This country literally just got to the point where we were ready to elect a black man president, in no way, shape, or form, do I think the majority of people of this country are psychologically ready to elect a woman.
3. Everyone pretty much acknowledges that she is nuts.

I think Palin was put on the ticket in 08 for the same reason that the democrats put Geraldine Ferraro on the ticket with Walter Mondale in 84, they knew they were going to lose the election, so they put her in to basically appear to be progressive. Seriously? What business did the wack job governor of Alaska have being on the national stage?

@Kong...Palin has a medical degree you know, maybe she can be your dentist.