Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 06-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
35 posts
Shnarf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 5
Points: 585, Level: 5 Points: 585, Level: 5 Points: 585, Level: 5
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 15 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Head2head master challenge

HEAD2HEAD MASTER CHALLENGE
How it works!

(1) Suggest a game and post it here.

(2)Find a worthy challenger

(3) Agree the first one to Master the challenge has absolute power

Simple!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I'm looking for a challenger for Rollergames/NES
Old 06-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Re: Head2head master challenge

You would probably like this thread then.

Defenders of the Crown
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
35 posts
View Stats

Ahhhhh, looks exciting!

Last edited by Shnarf; 06-25-2010 at 12:19 PM..
Old 06-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
6,651 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

and tough...I'm yet to win one...
Old 06-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
and tough...I'm yet to win one...
You've come close, though. You should put something new in. DOTC rocks!

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

It does when you do not have to keep on facing WB.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
6,651 posts
View Stats

I'll take you up on that WB. Tails has been testing me and I think I'm getting my mojo back.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
35 posts
View Stats

I'd be out of my league, but It would be awesome to try a challenge. Unlucky so far jozman, you'll win one soon, 144 1st's is awesome!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
6,651 posts
View Stats

hey I started at zero just like everyone else. You'll get your fair share of high scores, you just have to keep playing for them. I had more but once you start getting noticed you'll start getting visits from those trophy hunters.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnarf View Post
I'd be out of my league, but It would be awesome to try a challenge. Unlucky so far jozman, you'll win one soon, 144 1st's is awesome!
The cool thing is, as a challenger, you lose nothing at all if you don't win, but if you do you get a badge. Simple as that. Bamf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
I'll take you up on that WB. Tails has been testing me and I think I'm getting my mojo back.
Excellent! You know I always enjoy the battle with you Joz. Go for it buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joz
hey I started at zero just like everyone else. You'll get your fair share of high scores, you just have to keep playing for them. I had more but once you start getting noticed you'll start getting visits from those trophy hunters.
That's the truth. Soon every young punk will start calling you out in the street to try to prove who's faster at the draw. Then you'll have to start watching your back in every saloon you go to to make sure you don't get a knife in the back. Then you'll have to start taking a yhigh powered rifle into the woods in case a grizzly bear attacks you. Oh wait...that's Red Dead Redemption. I get RDR and DOTC confused sometimes because they both ROCK!

I need to jump back in arcade too and target some more scores. I seem to go in waves between modding and gaming. Now with Game Master's it's even tougher because that is so cool.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
It does when you do not have to keep on facing WB.
You're getting close to a full set Tails. You're at 4 of 6 right?

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Bagel you're still behind me.

BTW when does the EC promo end?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

and yes, 5/7.

1 being LE Tenser.

Old 06-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Bagel you're still behind me.

BTW when does the EC promo end?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

and yes, 5/7.

1 being LE Tenser.
Good point. I could never take one from myself, so the most I could get is 6. I am at 5/6 right now.

I'll check on the EC thing, and put an update tonight. We may extend it since some people had no idea it was goign on. You and O are way ahead of everyone else right now.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
6,651 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
Good point. I could never take one from myself, so the most I could get is 6. I am at 5/6 right now.

I wonder if you could beat yourself if you had a clone. That would be an awsome matchup!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Well the bros are dukeing it now, I'd assume that's close enough to a clone, except the other is purple skinned/

Old 06-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
View Stats

Quote:
I wonder if you could beat yourself if you had a clone. That would be an awsome matchup!
I don't know. The universe might explode. It would be close to when Zarny and Yasly log into chat at the same time. Some things just aren't meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Well the bros are dukeing it now, I'd assume that's close enough to a clone, except the other is purple skinned.
Please don't be prejudiced. Just because one of us has purple skin and one is blue, doesn't mean we should be treated like lesser beings.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2010, 04:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
Please don't be prejudiced. Just because one of us has purple skin and one is blue, doesn't mean we should be treated like lesser beings.
Not sure if you're trying to be funny or what, but all I am saying is it will be one hell of a DOTC.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,153 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%

Quote:
Ain't that the truth =P.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Not sure if you're trying to be funny or what, but all I am saying is it will be one hell of a DOTC.
I was just kidding. I hope we can make this a bit epic, but we both have a sort of busy weekend. Hopefully, we can put in a good showing which ever way it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawk
Ain't that the truth =P.
Indeed. The battle ever ends.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 06-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
6,651 posts
View Stats

Yeah, hi there Seahawk. You're still flying high, but I'm working on clipping those wings.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
35 posts
View Stats

I think jozman is one to watch!

I think this site is immense! I'm only scrapping the surface, the site is already epic and the possibilities are endless! New Amiga games are to be added soon and N64 games to be added in 2012. The site is going to be even better! There always seems to be talk of new and exciting changes, like the current poll about highscores, I'd like to see lap times on Mario Kart.

I grew up in a small village and we had one Mario Kart cartridge which everyone played and had really fast lap times, I remember doing an "all-nighter" trying to beat lap times, it was quality!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

N64 is a toss up.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
35 posts
View Stats

Quote:
N64 is a toss up.
What do you mean a toss up 50/50 if added or not? never the less N64 or no N64 this site is 10/10. I collect retro computers and have in my attic Nes, Snes, Mega Drive, Spectrum's, Amastrad and Amiga more than any other. The bad thing about getting the Amiga down for a game is, for example Beneath a Steel Sky has 16 discs and sometimes you need to swap three disc's just to load a screen. Retro Uprising means you don't need swap discs.

Last edited by Shnarf; 06-25-2010 at 06:30 PM..
Old 06-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

I wouldn't count on it happening unless Kong has a monkey wrench.

Old 06-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
35 posts
View Stats

I hope he has a monkey wrench! I'm goin to donate soon! He can go and buy one!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

It's difficult to emulate an analog stick with a keyboard.