Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 655 USD (26%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported 100% by donations from users like you! We have zero ads and no membership fees.
Please help us stay free and growing.
All donations are used to improve the site. Current projects: adding GBA and N64 games and improving the emulators used to submit scores.
List of Donors Thank you.

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 12-31-2011, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
1,454 posts
ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 40
Points: 27,175, Level: 40 Points: 27,175, Level: 40 Points: 27,175, Level: 40
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,075 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Happy New Year!

At least, it will be happy if the world doesn't end this year.

Does anyone here have any New Year's resolutions? Personally, I don't because I can't hold myself to them.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Ninjatiamat: The Stupidest Name In Smart Forum Discourse

Old 01-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shiny Hunter
1,637 posts
Mareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the darkMareeps glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,287, Level: 29 Points: 13,287, Level: 29 Points: 13,287, Level: 29
Level up: 84%
Level up: 84%, 163 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Re: Happy New Year!

My New Year's resolution last year was to make no more New Year's resolutions.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
DESU IN A GOOD WAY
Donor
Game Mod
1,948 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,236, Level: 36 Points: 20,236, Level: 36 Points: 20,236, Level: 36
Level up: 24%
Level up: 24%, 914 Points needed Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

happy new year everyone

Old 01-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
5,012 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 42
Points: 30,770, Level: 42 Points: 30,770, Level: 42 Points: 30,770, Level: 42
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 280 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

+1 (+1/-0)     

New Years resolution: jump the English channel.

Comments

hehe, monty python reference
Old 01-01-2012, 12:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
69 posts
Paul is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 8
Points: 876, Level: 8 Points: 876, Level: 8 Points: 876, Level: 8
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 24 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%

+1 (+1/-0)     

My New Years resolution is to work, and do my best in school.

Comments

Good job man
Old 01-01-2012, 01:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
61 posts
AlmightyPineapple has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 426, Level: 4 Points: 426, Level: 4 Points: 426, Level: 4
Level up: 84%, 24 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
New Years resolution: jump the English channel.
Can I watch you jump in the English channel I'll save you if you drown (just kidding) lol.

(to all!)
Old 01-01-2012, 01:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,268 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 73,006, Level: 61 Points: 73,006, Level: 61 Points: 73,006, Level: 61
Level up: 13%
Level up: 13%, 17,544 Points needed Level up: 13% Level up: 13%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

+1 (+1/-0)     

I resolve to continue to feed my carnal desires.

Comments

lol
Old 01-01-2012, 01:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

Happy new year to you all!
I adore you all in my own little way
Its 7.50 am here andIve drunk a bit too much morgan spiced, but yeah happy Xmas and stuff.

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 01-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
5,012 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

+5 (+5/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyPineapple View Post
I'll save you if you drown (just kidding)
My god woman! You think I won't make the jump?

Anyways, here's my real resolution; get the highest ranked post this year. We start here, with a credit to our hard working game mods of RU.

Comments

I like it!

Very nice!

Hilarious!

Nice

I'll break my news years resolution even though you snubbed me
Old 01-01-2012, 02:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
61 posts
AlmightyPineapple has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 426, Level: 4 Points: 426, Level: 4 Points: 426, Level: 4
Level up: 84%, 24 Points needed Level up: 84% Level up: 84%

Quote:

Anyways, here's my real resolution; get the highest ranked post this year. We start here, with a credit to our hard working game mods of RU.
"The Last RU Supper."

I think you would.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
Game Mod
5,983 posts
Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Stink Buttercrotch has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 39
Points: 26,465, Level: 39 Points: 26,465, Level: 39 Points: 26,465, Level: 39
Level up: 79%
Level up: 79%, 485 Points needed Level up: 79% Level up: 79%
Activity: 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%

Happy New Year everyone!

My resolution is probably to maintain grades and get a job towards the latter part of the year

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 01-01-2012, 03:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,496 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 89,828, Level: 61 Points: 89,828, Level: 61 Points: 89,828, Level: 61
Level up: 97%
Level up: 97%, 722 Points needed Level up: 97% Level up: 97%
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

My resolution is to not rate up DN for that pic, I help out the game mods. :/

But really I'm gonna try to avoid letting morons anger me. I doubt I'll make it 24 hours.

Best gif ever.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
IGBYgate 2014
Donor
Game Mod
1,832 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 35
Points: 18,931, Level: 35 Points: 18,931, Level: 35 Points: 18,931, Level: 35
Level up: 16%
Level up: 16%, 1,019 Points needed Level up: 16% Level up: 16%
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%

Happy new years everyone!

Resolution is to become a better person in general.

Hope everyone had a great new years!
Old 01-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
10,108 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,428, Level: 55 Points: 52,428, Level: 55 Points: 52,428, Level: 55
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 122 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Happy new year turds!
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 01-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,560 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 95,269, Level: 62 Points: 95,269, Level: 62 Points: 95,269, Level: 62
Level up: 24%
Level up: 24%, 15,481 Points needed Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

It sure has begun interesting, to say the least.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

Quote:

Im quite upset that I wasnt Invited
Old 01-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

happy day after yesterday
Now I have to remember to fill out the stupid date with a twelve on my paperwork stuff.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
5,012 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Im quite upset that I wasnt Invited
Quote:
My resolution is to not rate up DN for that pic, I help out the game mods. :/
Well I'm sure they only had twelve chairs. Don't worry, it was a really awkward supper after the big news was revealed.

Quote:
But really I'm gonna try to avoid letting morons anger me. I doubt I'll make it 24 hours.
I'm not sure whether I should do a Dark Emperor joke or a Hank Hill joke.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
1,454 posts
ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ninjatiamat has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

I think the Hank Hill joke is more apt.

Comments

Captured my feelings about DN snubbing me perfectly.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Well I'm sure they only had twelve chairs. Don't worry, it was a really awkward supper after the big news was revealed.
See thats the real reason he got cruxified...because he forgot to invite people to his supper.

Comments

now thats funny
Old 01-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
5,012 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
See thats the real reason he got cruxified...because he forgot to invite people to his supper.
All righty, let's just fix this up then...

( Click to show/hide )
Old 01-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
View Stats

Quote:
All righty, let's just fix this up then...
Yey!!
Im happy now, bet it wasnt such a bad party now im there
Have I got a body? (cant really see on my notebook)

we should all have speach bubbles
Old 01-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,496 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 89,828, Level: 61 Points: 89,828, Level: 61 Points: 89,828, Level: 61
Level up: 97%
Level up: 97%, 722 Points needed Level up: 97% Level up: 97%
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Well at least sez got to be on the cool side. Look at the dorks on RUs right.

Comments

:')
Old 01-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
1,454 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

Am I trying to grab Sez's boobs in that picture?

Comments

LMAO
Old 01-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,268 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 73,006, Level: 61 Points: 73,006, Level: 61 Points: 73,006, Level: 61
Level up: 13%
Level up: 13%, 17,544 Points needed Level up: 13% Level up: 13%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Well at least sez got to be on the cool side. Look at the dorks on RUs right.
We'd be able to make out your image if it wasn't under the table.