Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 705 USD (28%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported 100% by donations from users like you! We have zero ads and no membership fees.
Please help us stay free and growing.
All donations are used to improve the site. Current projects: adding GBA and N64 games and improving the emulators used to submit scores.
List of Donors Thank you.

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 02-06-2012, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

+2 (+2/-0)     
God Bless America

I thought this was brilliant. The main reason why I no longer watch the TV unless it's sports is because of all the crap that is called entertainment that gets broadcasted now a days.

NSFW
http://youtu.be/GEFj0Pngu_E

Comments

Awesome

My mine in blown

Last edited by Dudebro; 02-06-2012 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Tried to fix link, couldn't.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Donor
885 posts
Smittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 686 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

Re: God Bless America

Where do I buy tickets to see the cultural masterpiece?

Plus how can you go wrong when Bobcat is involved!
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
996 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,967, Level: 23 Points: 7,967, Level: 23 Points: 7,967, Level: 23
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 83 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

ill definitely be seeing this
Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!

ʕ͡ᴥʔ
Old 02-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
10,306 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 56
Points: 53,678, Level: 56 Points: 53,678, Level: 56 Points: 53,678, Level: 56
Level up: 60%
Level up: 60%, 772 Points needed Level up: 60% Level up: 60%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

I don't even know what to think anymore.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 02-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

First movie I'm actually excited about in a long time. I can't wait.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Donor
607 posts
fungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the darkfungusman glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,037, Level: 20 Points: 5,037, Level: 20 Points: 5,037, Level: 20
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 713 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Cool rehash bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiY-q6Wafgg
Old 02-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
1,685 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 31
Points: 14,943, Level: 31 Points: 14,943, Level: 31 Points: 14,943, Level: 31
Level up: 50%
Level up: 50%, 507 Points needed Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Looks like the first movie i've been interested in seeing for the past several years.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungusman View Post
Just cause there's killing in both doesn't mean it's a rehash. from what I seen story line is completely different.
Oh yeah...bro.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%

I loved Falling Down. It does seem similar. Both have a guy who's just tired of the daily crap and just snapped and got a bunch of guns and went to town. It's actually pretty much the same story.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,784 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 93,275, Level: 62 Points: 93,275, Level: 62 Points: 93,275, Level: 62
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 17,475 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%

It's not like to Falling Down, there's similarities but it's not the same. The guy in Falling Down was mentally unstable and lashing out at pretty much everyone. It was serious, dark and disturbing. In this movie it's a tongue in cheek way of lashing out at people who "deserve it".

Best gif ever.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

Ooh this looks really good.. proberly wont be out in the movies over here though.

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 02-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
5,117 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 32,450, Level: 43 Points: 32,450, Level: 43 Points: 32,450, Level: 43
Level up: 49%
Level up: 49%, 1,500 Points needed Level up: 49% Level up: 49%

I used to think that the concept of the movie was understandable but stupid. Then I saw the main character take popcorn to the head...

Anyways, if anything I think that this movie just fills Man's deepest desire to just destroy any douche bag who wants to commit some atrocious inconvenience in public that was performed under the certainty that you would never retaliate. In short; it's a play on the term "troll hunter", and it reminds me of an over the top vigilante. (perhaps it has the spirit of Death Wish?)

Killing the annoying media icons however, I don't care about. I believe that 70% of anyone who watches those only watch it to observe the madness and stupidity.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
I believe that 70% of anyone who watches those only watch it to observe the madness and stupidity.
You give too much credit were credits not due.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
5,117 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by warghoul View Post
You give too much credit were credits not due.
I'm sorry, I meant to say that they start watching it with the belief that the characters are morons. Attachment soon follows.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Donor
2,798 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 35
Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 1,173 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

Falling Down was the first thing that came to mind when I started watching the trailer, but once I realized the movie was a comedy, I thought it was kinda stupid. Parading around the 12 year old daughter and having her act like a remorseless killer is a nice touch...nice non recoil on the AK in the final shot.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #16 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,587 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 96,034, Level: 62 Points: 96,034, Level: 62 Points: 96,034, Level: 62
Level up: 28%
Level up: 28%, 14,716 Points needed Level up: 28% Level up: 28%
Activity: 65%
Activity: 65% Activity: 65% Activity: 65%

omg I must see this o.o

Old 02-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
231 posts
psimaster play's well with otherspsimaster play's well with otherspsimaster play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 16
Points: 3,111, Level: 16 Points: 3,111, Level: 16 Points: 3,111, Level: 16
Level up: 16%
Level up: 16%, 339 Points needed Level up: 16% Level up: 16%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

What is the video about? I'm sorry my computer is too slow to play videos

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Wait never mind I saw it on my mom's phone. I will now do whatever it takes to see this movie.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
the strongest
5,995 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 904 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

I finally got around to watching this video.
Is this legit? If so, it looks good. I'll watch it.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!"
I can be found on my blog more often than not (occasionally NSFW)
Old 05-01-2012, 01:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
The Infinite Spark
1,081 posts
View Stats

This movie is now available for pre theatrical rental! Just got going to watch it now. Whoooo! I'm excited.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:36 AM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
32 posts
Klawlight is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 5
Points: 474, Level: 5 Points: 474, Level: 5 Points: 474, Level: 5
Level up: 16%
Level up: 16%, 126 Points needed Level up: 16% Level up: 16%

Oh god, that looks AMAZING.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12
Level up: 23%
Level up: 23%, 385 Points needed Level up: 23% Level up: 23%

A friend of mine got it the other day. All I can say is that I loved it.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
5,117 posts
View Stats

I know I'm way late to the party, but I just saw this movie and thought it was pretty good. Lots of silly fun with a grim ideal.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,784 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

I saw it a while ago, it was cool.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
kernzy play's well with otherskernzy play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 321 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

If it's funny, it's funny. if it isn't, it looks like a load of crap, and wonder of any plot can actually relate...

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

ok, i'm hooked!!!!!

lol!!

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

his speech is how i feel, when i think about it, reminds me of this, the bestest most powerful clip i ever watched, and it actually helped me turn off my tv for good.
check it out, and when your done, watch it again!!

The first 50 seconds is just clips from u.s. news propaganda, forcing illegal war on viewers, and if they don't like it, "SHUT UP!"
scumbags..

AWESOME!!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

this particular version has graphics to help see what he really means...

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

and if you liked that, here is the next smacker for your perusal.
i watched the whole film, but i don't recommend you do, these two clips are the most poignant and meaningful...
enjoy!!

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

i just remembered, this film got 4 oscars....
if i beat your score, i'm sorry.
or am i?
Old 03-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,784 posts
View Stats

You need to slow down and post what you wanna say in one post, not six in a row.

« Bucket List | Bacon »