Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 255 USD (10%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported by donations. We have minimal ads and no membership fees.
Donors receive a few perks such as no ads and access to hidden areas of the site.
Please help us stay 100% free and growing by making a donation. Thank you.
List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20 Points: 5,538, Level: 20
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 212 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Favorite Easter Candy

I just wanted to ask what everyone favorite easter cady was mine is Cadbury cream eggs ono ono (yum yum)
Old 03-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
23,987 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 84,222, Level: 61 Points: 84,222, Level: 61 Points: 84,222, Level: 61
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 6,328 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 34%
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%

Re: Favorite Easter Candy

Those Cadbury chocolate eggs are awesome.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
alohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their headalohaex has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

Yes yes I think I'll eat more I have 3 boxes right now is that bad of me
Old 03-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
23,987 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Well yeah any candy in excess is gonna be bad for you.

Btw I just got a really good deal on Macaroons at the supermarket. Those are gonna be fun to eat.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

Aw your no fun ok I will lay off for a while. Macaroons those are those coconut cookies right I remember seeing them in the old BBC movie The Avengers with agent John Steed
Old 03-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
23,987 posts
View Stats

Hey don't let me stop you from gorging on candy, to each his own.

Yeah Macaroons are coconut cookies, and they rock. I don't usually buy them but there was some sale for passover I think.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

No no your right to much candy is bad for you. Macaroons are good I eat them with milk
Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
11,940 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 64,974, Level: 60 Points: 64,974, Level: 60 Points: 64,974, Level: 60
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 5,476 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Glazed ham. Not a candy but still awesome.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

glazed ham with pineapple is great
Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,107 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 22,528, Level: 38 Points: 22,528, Level: 38 Points: 22,528, Level: 38
Level up: 8%
Level up: 8%, 2,122 Points needed Level up: 8% Level up: 8%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Easter candies, eh?
I always liked the chocolate bunnies.
Only problem is, the ears always fell off for some reason.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

I must be hungrey these are all sounding so ono
Old 03-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,333 posts
StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.StarfoxFan2009 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,595, Level: 24 Points: 8,595, Level: 24 Points: 8,595, Level: 24
Level up: 69%, 255 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

My favorite candy even though a lot of people would disagree is the Peeps. those are awesome
[LEFT]
[CENTER]Tecmo Super Bowl- Wrecking havoc since 1989

http://www.points2shop.com?ref=SFF2k9
Old 03-08-2011, 11:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
4,831 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 40
Points: 27,258, Level: 40 Points: 27,258, Level: 40 Points: 27,258, Level: 40
Level up: 24%
Level up: 24%, 992 Points needed Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Activity: 33%
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Nothing quite beats the tranquility and pleasure of a Russian Caramel.

Not exactly traditional though.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,107 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 22,528, Level: 38 Points: 22,528, Level: 38 Points: 22,528, Level: 38
Level up: 8%
Level up: 8%, 2,122 Points needed Level up: 8% Level up: 8%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

I have to agree with you there DN, European candies are awesome!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Donor
1,143 posts
View Stats

Never had them so I wouldn't know
Old 03-09-2011, 12:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,660 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,881, Level: 27 Points: 10,881, Level: 27 Points: 10,881, Level: 27
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 669 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%

For me it's Robin's Eggs all the way.
I love Whoppers so Robin's Eggs are delicious to me.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,484 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 94,136, Level: 62 Points: 94,136, Level: 62 Points: 94,136, Level: 62
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 16,614 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

I don't care for candy, now give me my homemade Mac and Cheese and I'd like that too.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaex View Post
I just wanted to ask what everyone favorite easter cady was mine is Cadbury cream eggs ono ono (yum yum)
I heard that it aint easy getting Caburys in the US. Is that true?
I love caburys..best choclate ever, wayyyy better than the US's Hershey that are only starting to come over here in the last year. I do like the peanut butter and choclate things they are so nice (cant remember there name though) A great import from the US

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 03-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%

These are powdery peanut disks that melt in your mouth.
( Click to show/hide )

and these are caramel disks

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,484 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Reeses?
Old 03-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,604 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28 Points: 12,413, Level: 28
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 37 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank

Sorry Joz but tails is right.
Them beuitfull peanut butter and chocolate thingys - you Americans should be proud!!
Old 03-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #22 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,484 posts
View Stats

There were Limited Edition ones with peanuts in them back in 2008.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
Donor
Game Mod
1,698 posts
Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 48
Points: 39,851, Level: 48 Points: 39,851, Level: 48 Points: 39,851, Level: 48
Level up: 82%
Level up: 82%, 299 Points needed Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

None of the above.

If you want a tasty treat that beats all others................

( Click to show/hide )
Old 03-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Reeses?
Are you asking me a question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Sorry Joz but tails is right.
Them beuitfull peanut butter and chocolate thingys - you Americans should be proud!!
What are you talking about?

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephjo View Post
None of the above.

If you want a tasty treat that beats all others................

( Click to show/hide )
Are you offering some?
Old 03-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #25 (permalink)
Forum lurker
16,484 posts
View Stats

I think she thought you were replying to her question.