Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
597 posts
fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,528, Level: 22 Points: 6,528, Level: 22 Points: 6,528, Level: 22
Level up: 10%
Level up: 10%, 722 Points needed Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Facebook App I made

Hey guys. So I made a simple TOP 3 facebook app. Basically you create a top 3 list, enter reasons why that person is top 3, then send them virtual awards.

It's targeted towards people who use applications like "daily horoscope", "quiz planet", and all the rest of those personality type genre apps.

This might not be your cup of tea, but I'd appreciate it if you passed it on to friends/family who would like the app. It's designed to be as non invasive possible, it only sends out 3 feed posts (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place) as opposed to other apps where they spam the heck out of everyone's feed.

If I get enough people to consider this a profitable project, I'm going to pay different artists to make different styles of trophies to give to people. IE: Golden Nes Controller for first place in "Top 3 Gamers I know".

Hope some of you dig it, or at least know someone who would. It's the begining of a long list of Facebook applications I have in mind to produce.

Oh P.S. the entire application was developed on a playstation 3 using yellow dog linux.

Top 3 on Facebook
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote