Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 7,196, Level: 22 Points: 7,196, Level: 22 Points: 7,196, Level: 22
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 54 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dave Chappelle

IMO hes one of the funniest commedians I've ever see. Anyone have any favorite skits from him?.

Last edited by Dudebro; 03-15-2010 at 01:24 AM..
Old 03-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
5,566 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 1,791 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

Re: Dave Chappelle

Last edited by Dudebro; 03-15-2010 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: To make DN look like a spammer(and to edit something out)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21 Points: 5,927, Level: 21
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 523 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%

I want that purple stuff
Old 03-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Not really my kind of comedy.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Donor
597 posts
fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 6,528, Level: 22 Points: 6,528, Level: 22 Points: 6,528, Level: 22
Level up: 10%
Level up: 10%, 722 Points needed Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Oh yeah Dave Chappelle is great, good stand up too. "I'm living in a trash can !!!"
Old 03-14-2010, 11:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats

I saw an interview and he took a vacation in Africa because he was tired of walking outside of his house and only hearing "Im Rick James" and other quotes all day

Last edited by Dudebro; 03-15-2010 at 01:24 AM..
Old 03-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Donor
597 posts
fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!fungusman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 6,528, Level: 22 Points: 6,528, Level: 22 Points: 6,528, Level: 22
Level up: 10%
Level up: 10%, 722 Points needed Level up: 10% Level up: 10%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

That and corporate types telling him what to do.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I deleted a couple words because they are potentially offensive. I understand that he purposely spelled it differently but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what he meant.

I love Chappelle and I hate having to edit his material but it is above our PG-13 rule mostly. Just avoid the worst parts and we can still talk about how awesome he is. Or just link a video and put a NSFW label so you don't have to say it at all.
NSFW
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teq8-3Xitxc"]YouTube - Dave Chappelle-Native Americans[/ame]

Last edited by Dudebro; 03-15-2010 at 01:38 AM.. Reason: I forgot the NSFW, yeah I fail sometimes.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

Thanks DB, I wasnt exactly sure if my first post was 'ok' or not.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45 View Post
Thanks DB, I wasnt exactly sure if my first post was 'ok' or not.
I can see why it could be offensive. It didn't bug me much, I guess 4chan can do that to you though.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

4chan? And it had some racial hinting in it.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Quote:
4chan? And it had some racial hinting in it.
Is that question mark indicating that you don't know what 4chan is, or are you sarcastically stating that there is no racism on 4chan (there really is).

I read the original post, and I saw the racial hinting. I think it's cool that you changed the spelling instead of just stating it 'as is'.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

No thats the name of the skit, with an 'ar', and i dont know what 4chan is.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

4chan is an image board that's known for being a free for all. It has some funny stuff but there's also a lot of hateful, moronic stuff. Use at your own risk.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

I'd rather not.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Quote:
I'd rather not.
I've only had problems with one board myself, that board is /b/.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats

/b/ can be funny at times, but more times than others they can be pains in the ass
Old 03-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
/b/ can be funny at times, but more times than others they can be pains in the ass
I go to other boards on there mostly. I bet you could guess.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
405 posts
View Stats

yeah I know, more times than others though I stay away
Old 03-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

Edit that post Chuck... OR ELSE...
Old 03-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #21 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Quote:
yeah I know, more times than others though I stay away
Quote:
Edit that post Chuck... OR ELSE...
You want him to fix his grammar?
Old 03-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

5th post up^
Old 03-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Quote:
This one?
Old 03-15-2010, 09:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,654 posts
View Stats

yes sir
Old 03-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

I'm confused, why should he edit that?