View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #62
Regular Poster
202 posts
danielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with othersdanielpbone@yahoo.com play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13 Points: 2,075, Level: 13
Level up: 17%
Level up: 17%, 375 Points needed Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

danielpbone@yahoo.com

Re: Daniel P Bone Questions

From the 2,000+ Arcade games, I see that there's so many of each vertical & Horizontal scroll shooting games, so many horizontal scroll punching & kicking game, but not that many kinds of Centipede games as with that I see Centipede, Millipede, War of the Bugs, Imago, 4 fun in 1 - Galactic Convoy, and Slither.
See if other people will agree with this when I think they should add-in more different kinds of Centipede games if there's more than 2,000 Coin-op (Arcade) games all together.
I see that almost all the Centipede games has mushrooms as the only plants for your guy to shoot them down.
And I'm thinking of another new Centipede game with other kind of plants to shoot besides just mushrooms; as it also have grass, clovers, and dandelions; with that, perhaps with many other different insects.
Can you see if they will really like to see this new Centipede game?
I will really like to see the Centipede game with other different kinds of plants to shoot, do you know if this such Centipede game does exist, so I can play this too?

Last edited by danielpbone@yahoo.com; 07-24-2012 at 11:29 AM..