Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 12-01-2015, 02:49 PM   #951 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: Current events!

"Economic migrants" is too nice of a term. "Syrian street gangs" seems more adequate.

Comments

pretty much
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2015, 03:48 PM   #952 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
Sure, you point out all the women and children in that video. All I see are loads of able-bodied young men acting like street thugs.

Where are all these refugees?
I meant "all" in the general sense. Mareeps understood and answered as I expected he would.

Quote:
"Syrian street gangs" seems more adequate
For those guys in the roadway? Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps
Just give up
Don't worry I am giving up talking to you. Anyone who advocates killing innocent people isn't worth the time it takes to type out a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
The driver in question is probably going to be up on charges stemming from this - which is even more wrong.
It's wrong to charge someone for attempting to murder multiple people? Having people block your vehicle and messing with your mirrors is not justification for slaughtering them.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:54 PM   #953 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Don't worry I am giving up talking to you. Anyone who advocates killing innocent people isn't worth the time it takes to type out a reply.
And yet you typed that out.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:15 PM   #954 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Quote:
It's wrong to charge someone for attempting to murder multiple people? Having people block your vehicle and messing with your mirrors is not justification for slaughtering them.
It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain he was only trying to send a message to them, if he wanted to run them over he would have.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 12-03-2015, 09:10 PM   #955 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps View Post
And yet you typed that out.
I find your views disgusting but I still respect you enough to give you an explanation of why I'm done with this discussion. The only people I flat out ignore are people I feel have wronged me in some way or people who are bat shit crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain he was only trying to send a message to them, if he wanted to run them over he would have.
It's still illegal(at least in the US) for the same reason it's illegal to walk down the street and wave a gun in annoying peoples faces. The only time it should be acceptable is when your life is in obvious danger.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:44 PM   #956 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

If I was driving I would feel threatened.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 12-04-2015, 03:28 AM   #957 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Me:
Quote:
The driver in question is probably going to be up on charges stemming from this - which is even more wrong.
DB:
Quote:

Bullshit.

You are completely overlooking the fact the 'poor migrants' provoked the entire situation.
The truck drivers were the only ones in real danger.
Steering toward the migrants wasn't much different than how they were behaving toward the convoy of trucks; but of course no one pays attention to that, due to the fact that they're 'poor migrants'.

So anything the migrants do is Ok, right? - and should anyone become agitated by their unprovoked, aggressive behavior and retaliate - THEY become the bad guys.

Bullshit.

Comments

Nail meet head
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 12-05-2015, 09:48 PM   #958 (permalink)
Regular Poster
602 posts
Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,529, Level: 23 Points: 7,529, Level: 23 Points: 7,529, Level: 23
Level up: 35%
Level up: 35%, 521 Points needed Level up: 35% Level up: 35%

So there was that shooting in San Bernardino. ISIS has also claimed responsibility for it.
San Bernardino shooting - LA Times
Old 12-06-2015, 01:14 AM   #959 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Who wants to bet they claim responsibility for stuff they didn't do to make themselves look stronger?
Old 12-06-2015, 09:20 AM   #960 (permalink)
Regular Poster
602 posts
Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

well apparently the story is that the dude was just a pretty normal dude here in America. He went to the middle east on vacation or something and ended up coming back with a wife. some time passed and they had a child. Then the day before the shooting, the wife posted on facebook about her allegiance to ISIS. Then shooting day.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:57 AM   #961 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

Not even shocked they're muslim, it's always a muslim.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:18 AM   #962 (permalink)
Regular Poster
602 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Except for the times it hasn't been. Don't say something that's entirely untrue now.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:22 PM   #963 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeluxe View Post
Except for the times it hasn't been. Don't say something that's entirely untrue now.
You're right, not all of them
( Click to show/hide )

Just a vastly higher amount of times than almost any other group
Old 12-07-2015, 05:53 PM   #964 (permalink)
Donor
Game Mod
571 posts
QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!QAOP Spaceman has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32 Points: 16,051, Level: 32
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 499 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
You should be ashamed of yourself.

That is all.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:11 PM   #965 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

Statistics don't lie, when it's a terrorist attack it's nearly always them. I'm not ashamed in the slightest, hate me all you want.

If you have to get up and go "Not all of them are like that!" every time it happens, maybe there's a deeper problem.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:15 PM   #966 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
You are completely overlooking the fact the 'poor migrants' provoked the entire situation.
Doesn't matter his life WAS NOT in danger. Being angry and possibly having vehicle damage is not justification for vehicular homicide. I doubt you'd be justifying road rage murder if the victims were anything but muslim.

Quote:
So anything the migrants do is Ok, right?
Nope. Those lame cops should've done something. I can't imagine this scenario playing out the same in the US.
Quote:
and retaliate - THEY become the bad guys.
Yup that's how it works. If you take the law into your own hands and try to execute people for annoying you then you become the criminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAOP Spaceman
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You obviously haven't read his other recent comments in this topic. No shame in his game.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:00 PM   #967 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Doesn't matter his life WAS NOT in danger. Being angry and possibly having vehicle damage is not justification for vehicular homicide. I doubt you'd be justifying road rage murder if the victims were anything but muslim.
It looked like some sort of zombie apocalypse... There was another driver whose door they managed to get open, do you think they were just asking him how his day was? They were checking every truck to see if they could open the back, and looting if they could. They were walking all over the road like their team just won the World Cup.

All you do is deflect blame, you did the same thing in the DOA thread. Are you not capable of entertaining the thought that just maybe these people were doing something wrong?
kong on Bronies:

Old 12-07-2015, 10:20 PM   #968 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

I'm not going to blindly accept a group that attacks people daily for not following their beliefs. All I see are people constantly bending over backwards to make excuses for these people. And I'm supposed to feel some sort of shame for being against it? Europe is digging its own grave and I should be applauding it?

They can go rot in their desert hellhole for all I care.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:32 AM   #969 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
All you do is deflect blame
Not true I'm just saying it's illegal to execute someone for damaging your truck and scaring you. That's not deflecting it's reality.

Quote:
maybe these people were doing something wrong
Of course they are, did you miss when I said the lame cops should've done more?

So Trump is saying he would ban ALL muslims from entering the US. I suppose you guys support that fear mongering nonsense?
Old 12-08-2015, 12:40 PM   #970 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

Quote:
So Trump is saying he would ban ALL muslims from entering the US. I suppose you guys support that fear mongering nonsense?
You bet. Sharia has no place in the world.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:02 PM   #971 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

I think Donald Trump is a bit extreme by saying 'total ban' on Muslims - and it wouldn't work anyway; Islam is not a race, it is a religion - so how are you supposed to 'spot' what religion someone follows?

DB please stop saying 'you guys' as though we are divided on this issue.

Clearly you feel that the 'lame cops' on the side of the highway in that video should have done something, and I think we're all in agreement on that.
The fact that the cops didn't do anything is indicative of the real problem, and it is also why that trucker in the video felt threatened and did what he did.

Like I said before, if any other people acted the way those 'migrants' did in the video {attacking the trucks, blocking the highway, attempting to open the containers, climbing on the trucks, etc.} they would most certainly have been arrested.
You need to ask yourself why these Muslim 'migrants' did not get arrested nor even corralled off the road for doing those things.

To finish let me re - state my position:
EQUALITY above all, no exceptions.
I don't care if these 'migrants' were blue people from the planet Venus,

they should assimilate like the rest of the population and behave themselves accordingly.
Their religion/ social status is no excuse for misbehaving the way they do, and I'll bet they wouldn't accept others behaving the same way toward them.
So why should the rest of us have to put up with it?
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:33 PM   #972 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

But making them assimilate would be racist! We have to conform to THEIR beliefs to be tolerant! What are you, RACIST?

/sarcasm
Old 12-08-2015, 07:09 PM   #973 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,705 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

Quote:

So Trump is saying he would ban ALL muslims from entering the US.
Hahaha that's so fucking asinine, holy cow. Might as well force all the Muslims already living in the United States out of the country while he's at it.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 12-08-2015, 07:24 PM   #974 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,153 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Quote:
So Trump is saying he would ban ALL muslims from entering the US.
Trump's really good at getting attention, but this is way off the deep end. I love his plan to enforce it too.
I'd love to see him lose the nomination/election just to he how upset he can get about it in the press.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #975 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
so how are you supposed to 'spot' what religion someone follows?
That's the logical next step but I'm willing to bet Trump deflects by giving a vague answer about dealing with it later when he's the president. That's how he talks about his policies and intentions, I'll deal with it later or my top guys will research it.

Quote:
DB please stop saying 'you guys' as though we are divided on this issue.
It seems clear that we are when it comes to the muslim refugee issue.

Quote:
they would most certainly have been arrested.
Yeah, not murdered by an angry civilian.

Quote:
You need to ask yourself why these Muslim 'migrants' did not get arrested nor even corralled off the road for doing those things.
Weak police force/and or government. In the US they would've keep them off the roads and if that wasn't possible they'd send in more cops to control the mobs, like any other riot.

Quote:
they should assimilate like the rest of the population and behave themselves accordingly.
Instantly? Are we to ignore the circumstances that lead to them leaving them homeland and made them the way they are? These are desperate people who feel like no one wants them. They flee a warzone and are greeted by people screaming hate at them and wishing death on their families. How would you react?

I don't know much about the average Syrians life but I think it's safe to assume they're brainwashed from birth to believe in Islam and hate the west. That's hard to overcome but it's possible. Giving them no chance to assimilate makes it impossible.

Quote:
I'll bet they wouldn't accept others behaving the same way toward them.
So why should the rest of us have to put up with it?
So we should stoop to their level or should we be the bigger men about it? You can't change minds if yours is closed, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisp
Hahaha that's so fucking asinine, holy cow.
It is but what's worse is the legions of people agreeing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH
I'd love to see him lose the nomination/election just to he how upset he can get about it in the press.
He'll pout and rage about the conspiracy against him. He will never accept fault for any of this.