Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 09-23-2015, 03:18 AM   #776 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Re: Current events!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
Yeah. They have some fucked up ways, maybe, but they're refugees from another country. They're not your grandma's neighbor. Does that mean nobody should be held accountable for refusing to take any in?
Ever since they've started arriving, there's been more and more crime in the countries they enter. This isn't a coincidence.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:13 AM   #777 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,226 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,162 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Source?
Old 09-24-2015, 02:27 AM   #778 (permalink)
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Germany: Migrants' Rape Epidemic
Europe’s Migration Crisis a Boon for Organized Crime

Loads of things like this.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:02 AM   #779 (permalink)
5,566 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52 Points: 45,259, Level: 52
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 1,791 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps View Post
Loads of bullshit more like. Soeren Kern exclusively writes Islamic scare pieces, hardly a non bias source.

The second article is more legit but it's a stretch to say it implies that refugees are a source of crime. It says that refugees are turning to human traffickers to smuggle them out of hotspots, and that most of thems desperate enough to do so get shafted.

Quote:
Police claimed also that the mafia was forcing migrant women into prostitution rings. And there are concerns about the fate of nearly 5,000 migrant children, who, according to Italys Foreign Ministry, have disappeared from reception centers across the country in the past year.

Rights groups worry the children have been sucked into the criminal underworld and may have been trafficked for sex or sold for labor exploitation.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #780 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,226 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64

Did you read the articles or just the headlines?

In the second link the refugees are the victims and the "boon for organized crime" is caused by the lack of government support for the refugees. It is counter evidence to your argument.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:30 PM   #781 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

It was late and i didn't give them a good look through, my bad.

What i don't get is why these countries want these people in their countries so much. There's no way everyone's escaping was escaping war, they're just going to where the money is. And when the war is over? They won't go back.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:14 PM   #782 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,226 posts
View Stats

Quote:
What i don't get is why these countries want these people in their countries so much.
I have not researched this but my understanding is they do not want them. They are trying to prevent their entry which is making the problem worse (example your two links) and when they do let them in it is not because they want to but because they don't want to be dicks. Their reasons: humanitarian aid, empathy, altruism, doing unto others as you would have done unto you, the right thing to do.

Quote:
There's no way everyone's escaping was escaping war
Few things are ever 100% but why are you so confident that most are not fleeing for the same reasons you would flee, if you were in their position. I do not think you realize how hellish Syria is.

Quote:
they're just going to where the money is.
Nope, they are going anywhere they can go. That has already been posted.

Quote:
And when the war is over? They won't go back.
Correct. Why does that scare you?

Old 09-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #783 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
Few things are ever 100% but why are you so confident that most are not fleeing for the same reasons you would flee, if you were in their position. I do not think you realize how hellish Syria is.

Nope, they are going anywhere they can go. That has already been posted.

Correct. Why does that scare you?
Many are coming from Turkey, a place without war. I'm not saying there aren't legitimate refugees, but there are a lot of those that aren't.

It scares me because many of them will end up refusing to integrate, and try to force their beliefs onto the new country. Take for example the Subways in the UK that only serve "halal" meat now, and sharia controlled zones in London. Any group that wants to stone people for not being completely covered isn't a group i want in my country.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #784 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60 Points: 68,981, Level: 60
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 1,469 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Quote:
It scares me because many of them will end up refusing to integrate, and try to force their beliefs onto the new country. Take for example the Subways in the UK that only serve "halal" meat now, and sharia controlled zones in London. Any group that wants to stone people for not being completely covered isn't a group i want in my country.
Be careful, using common sense and speaking upon it in a frank matter will get you branded a racist in 2015. Macarthyism is a very real thing, good on you for not being a coward.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 09-24-2015, 04:33 PM   #785 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
Be careful, using common sense and speaking upon it in a frank matter will get you branded a racist in 2015.
If it makes me racist to want my country to not go to hell, so be it. I'm past the point where calling me racist would make me change what I say. It's a copout word people use to try to discredit those they disagree with.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:13 PM   #786 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

You guys realize Islam isn't a race right?
Old 09-24-2015, 05:46 PM   #787 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
You guys realize Islam isn't a race right?
I realize it, and so do people who use their religion to impose their will on others - but they're quick on the draw to throw that 'racist' label around all the same.

A guide to the dark side

Pat Condell ~!

Comments

Awesome vid
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-24-2015, 06:50 PM   #788 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,226 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Many are coming from Turkey,
They are Syrians that are traveling from Syria, through Turkey to Europe. They are not Turks.

Quote:
I'm not saying there aren't legitimate refugees, but there are a lot of those that aren't.
Source? Define "a lot". Do you mean 1% or >50%?

Quote:
refusing to integrate, and try to force their beliefs onto the new country.
Most people would list "melting pot" as one America's greatest ideals. Nearly every culture in the world has migrated here in large numbers and we are still all Americans. It's what created us, not destroyed.

Quote:
Any group that wants to stone people for not being completely covered isn't a group i want in my country.
Really? Syrians are stoning girls in bikinis? If they are, then yea, no soup for them until they stop throwing rocks at our beautiful girls.

Their belief that girls should be fully clothed is the same as the christian belief that banning homosexual marriage is one of the top 3 most important decision our president will ever make.

I'd prefer both beliefs didn't exist at all, but disagreeing with someone's religion isn't a big enough reason to wish they had to live in a situation you would not tolerate for yourself.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:11 PM   #789 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

+2 (+2/-0)     

Comments

Kugyince getting down to the important stuff

:D

Old 09-24-2015, 10:56 PM   #790 (permalink)
5,566 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Take for example the Subways in the UK that only serve "halal" meat now, and sharia controlled zones in London.
More scare talk. Halal meat is provided in little over 12% of UK Subways (out of around 1,500 stores, 185 lack bacon/pork and serve halal) and the short-lived and punk-driven Sharia Patrols were condemned by even the East London Mosques.

Brawl, my friend, I think you are letting local rumors and grumblings shape your views into something distorted from truth. And don't let SelfPittying13 convince you that we're pegging you as some kind of boogeyman racist.

Last edited by DrunkN; 09-24-2015 at 11:02 PM..
Old 09-24-2015, 11:04 PM   #791 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
don't let SelfPittying13 convince you that we're pegging you as some kind of boogeyman racist, because literally no one here believes it but him.
You did exactly that to me a few posts back.

You called me xenophobic. I asked you politely to tell me what about my post you disagreed with, you could not.

You did not disagree with what I was saying, you disagreed with the fact I was saying it, your only recourse was to slap a racist label on me for all to see.

Last edited by Slime Slayer; 09-24-2015 at 11:19 PM..
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 09-24-2015, 11:46 PM   #792 (permalink)
5,566 posts
View Stats

Quote:
You did exactly that to me a few posts back.

You called me xenophobic. I asked you politely to tell me what about my post you disagreed with, you could not.

You did not disagree with what I was saying, you disagreed with the fact I was saying it, your only recourse was to slap a racist label on me for all to see.
Boo. I pegged you, Mareeps, and Dudebro to be posting with attitudes that struck me as generally distrusting, and so I spoke with harsh levity because I found those feelings to be silly.

I did not mention that any specific person was being xenophobic, and I did not respond when you got all defensive and started spouting off that I was targeting you specifically.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:05 AM   #793 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Boo. I pegged you, Mareeps, and Dudebro to be posting with attitudes that struck me as generally distrusting, and so I spoke with harsh levity because I found those feelings to be silly.
Okay so you just threw out a big blanket to catch us all so you could not be specifically held accountable, very clever.

Quote:
...I did not respond when you got all defensive and started spouting off that I was targeting you specifically.
When did that happen? When I asked you to clarify what you disagreed with in about original post? Or is this another case of you having no recourse, so defaulting to accusations again?

Last edited by Slime Slayer; 09-25-2015 at 12:09 AM..
kong on Bronies:

Old 09-25-2015, 12:21 AM   #794 (permalink)
1,757 posts
View Stats

Simply put, I don't trust these refugees. Call me racist if you want, I don't care.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:40 AM   #795 (permalink)
5,566 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Okay so you just threw out a big blanket to catch us all so you could not be specifically held accountable, very clever.
What, like I had some master plan of goading someone into coming after me?

It just struck me as so bizarre that we could seriously be entertaining the idea that the refugee crises was merely some kind of big smoke screen for young extremists to sneak into other countries.

Quote:
When did that happen? When I asked you to clarify what you disagreed with in about original post?
Bingo. It was obvious in my other post that I was referring to the subject of people migrating with their cultures, which you mentioned made you uncomfortable.

People from foreign lands naturally have foreign cultures, how could we reasonably imagine any scenario where they do not take their ideology with them? It doesn't necessarily mean you see every single one of these refugees trying to instill their beliefs upon others.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:51 AM   #796 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Simply put, I don't trust these refugees. Call me racist if you want, I don't care.
There is nothing racist about being weary about massive amounts of people with a terrible reputation moving to your home, the issue is deeper than that, and very complex.

I'm very torn on the subject. I don't want to have hordes of people who's way of life could negatively impact the natives, but on the same token, they are human lives, and I don't want to see them put into some limbo and suffer.

I don't have a solution, it's a tough one.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Quote:
People from foreign lands naturally have foreign cultures, how could we reasonably imagine any scenario where they do not take their ideology with them?
Because there is a level of respect for the rest of the worlds cultures that EVERYONE should have. If I was gonna move to a new country where I knew smoking was not acceptable, I would leave my cigarettes at home.

Would you not do the same? <-Don't be a coward, answer this.
kong on Bronies:

Old 09-25-2015, 01:04 AM   #797 (permalink)
5,566 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Would you not do the same? <-Don't be a coward, answer this.
Cigs'd be easy for me to give up, I ain't even on em.

I'm young, and not particularly religious. The only thing that'd be tough for me to give up would be English. Even that could be mitigated with time.

Quote:
Because there is a level of respect for the rest of the worlds cultures that EVERYONE should have.
I'm not sure I understand you. Are you saying that the Syrians are failing to respect the cultures of various European countries or that these countries are failing to respect the culture of the Syrians?

People should at least respect certain aspects of any culture. Believe it or different people can coexist in a country without snubbing each other out.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:18 AM   #798 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,164 posts
View Stats

I'm going to tell you a story about a guy named Sangram.

Sangram was a guy I worked with, he was from India. Me and Sangram both smoked, and we became pretty good friends because of our smoke breaks. He was funny, and courteous, and I liked him. But Sangram brought something with him from India. He was a litter bug, he would finish off a can of Pepsi, and casually toss the can into the parking lot, an empty bag of chips off into the wind... whatever. The cigarette receptical was a few steps away, but he would throw his butt anywhere. It got to the point where we were no longer allowed to smoke on the property, because of Sangram.

I really liked Sangram, but all by himself had a negative impact on my workplace.

It's extremely arrogant to think that you can move to a new culture and be completely disrespectful towards your new homes customs, frankly I'm a bit surprised at you DN for thinking it's a cool thing to do.

Last edited by Slime Slayer; 09-25-2015 at 01:24 AM..
kong on Bronies:

Old 09-25-2015, 06:28 PM   #799 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Wait I was included in the xenophobe blanket statement? I'm not xenophobic I'm simply an Islamaphobe. I think that would be the best way to describe brawl and steven, at least in this topic.

Speaking of labels I thought we clarified that this is not a race issue? Why are you guys still tossing it around? Is Islam a race? Syrian? Are we ignoring the Syrians who are not Islamic Arabs?

About the subway thing, why is that a big deal? Where I live we have lots of people from South America(both legal and illegal) and there are many stores and restaurants that cater specifically to them. It's just supply and demand.

It's well known that Muslims don't blend well when they move into other cultures but that is no reason to prevent or discourage humanitarian aid to their refugees. Maybe the refugees will be inspired by the kindness of their new neighbors? Treating them like criminals will only make them less inclined to assimilate and get along.

@Brawl- theres something like 10million refugees, about half the population, and you don't trust all of them? I suspect terrorists might be using this crisis to their advantage but if it's true they certainly aren't even close to the majority. How would they organize 10million people without the rest of the world finding out about it? It defies reason.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #800 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

DB:

Quote:
Speaking of labels I thought we clarified that this is not a race issue? Why are you guys still tossing it around? Is Islam a race?
^
# this, and re - post it everywhere.
How about #Islamisnotarace

Even Jon Oliver {Last Week Tonight with Jon Oliver} got this wrong and repeated this .. this .. inaccurate designation or whatever the hell it is - and even though most people are aware that Islam is not a race, they go on repeating the lie.
{in the same way people have been conditioned to say 'conspiracy' with 'theory' being attached to it every time since 9/11}

What worries me is how people who speak out against Islamization are being labeled as 'racist' {Pat Condell}, to the point that the very definition of what 'racism' means is being altered in modern day language.
Ultimately I see racism being equated with hate speech {even though you can have one without the other} and in turn those ideas being equated with terrorism.

Boil it down and you get:
Speaking out against Islamization = terrorism.
What the hell are we supposed to do then?
Freedom of Speech will in that case have been killed stone cold dead, and in my opinion, it's in the I.C.U. already.

Oh, and in case you weren't aware, there are groups of people who are fed up already and are taking matters into their own hands, like in Greece.
The downside is that they are extremists too.

Golden Dawn

And in case you say 'good for them', please bear in mind that Golden Dawn is just as bad as Islam due to the fact they hate homosexuals, foreigners, etc. - all the while knowing it's their governments who created this situation in the first place.
Same shit, different pile.

Supporters of Golden Dawn seem to be throwing the baby out with the bathwater out of sheer frustration and anger.

Frankly this scares the hell out of me.
The governments are abandoning their long - time, multi - generational citizens in favor of these newcomers, leaving people with nothing so they can take care of the 'poor refugees' instead.

For example, impoverished families in Germany who had refurbished abandoned buildings in order to make a place for themselves to live {out of their own labor and money} have been evicted by the government so new, modern housing can be made for the newcomers.

German government evict poor Germans

In conclusion I want to point out that it is the neglectful manner in which governments {particularly in the EU} are treating their people, with everything from housing crises to unemployment creating crime, all in turn due to the fact politics have been taken over by New World Order / Bankster scumbags that poor people like those I mentioned above are being driven to such measures as supporting parties like Golden Dawn, which now has chapters worldwide.

But we've seen this all before.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.