Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
sora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12 Points: 1,625, Level: 12
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 375 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

bones

i am a huge fan of this show . not sure if any others like this show on here . but i love it .

i been watching this show since it started over 5 years ago . its been a huge hit for fox . i love most of all the charaters in show . from seely booth to bones and many others .

the connection between bones and booth is one of the things that carries the show besides the fact how interesting they make the show by solving the crimes the way they do . from hodgins using the bugs and dirt or what not to get a since of the type of area there looking for . or Angela using were love of the arts to put togeather the faces of the victims . and sweets who first started out studing bones and booth .became good food friends with them . and they have had there share of really creepy killers from grave digger to many others .its been a long ride over the years and i think what makes the show interesting is the fact how she uses her knowledge of facts and study of people to solve the crimes . it shows it in a new way diffrent from NCIS OR law and order or say CSI.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Re: bones

This is one of the shows I can't stand. It comes on after my Supernatural marathon and ruins my early morning/afternoon tv viewing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
sora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just rightsora2k10 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats

i guss its not for everyone but still i think its a very popular show on tv .

btw i am huge super natural fan . such a great show that one is too . too many good seasons that show have giving us .

but whats to hate about bones lol
Old 05-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62

It is popular. I just think it's very corny and they focus too much on the dumb love story.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
View Stats

that i would agree they do foucs on the love story a little too much but i still love the show for the way they solve crimes

its not your typical detective show .
Old 05-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

My mom and sister watch this show frequently.

I guess I find it to be alright, and I like how some of the scenarios and are a bit unorthodox, but it just never seems to vary in a way that interests me.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

I like Castle better, Bones never seemed to draw me in for whatever reason.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
View Stats

i like it alot . i always seem to like shows like that . cuzz its not just about solving the cases . which i like that about the show .
Old 05-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

The last few episodes of this season of Supernatural have been so damn spectacular I started to wonder if the old writers came back.

Season 6-8 of SPN have sucked majorly, to be honest.

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
View Stats

yeah the show has ups and downs .

seasons 1 to 5 was amazing . those were the old writters .

i love the first 5 seasons . but seasons 6 to 8 has been some good and some bad

anyways i loved the way bones ended the season i cant wait for the new season to start . its gonna be a blast they still trying to capture that guy . and with booth saying no cuzz of being forced to about getting married its alot of drama for sure
Old 05-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARedLetterDay View Post
The last few episodes of this season of Supernatural have been so damn spectacular
I keep finding myself surprised by how interested I am in it. I've even started to read the wiki for more info, I'm hooked.

Btw I can see why the ladies swoon over Castiel, he's pretty cool.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

He was cooler in seasons 3 - 5. If you haven't done so already watch the first five seasons, which is the actual show, since Eric Kripke only planned for it to go on for those 5 seasons and the season finale of 5 is pretty damn full of closure.

TL;DR, if you like this season of SPN, you'll swoon over the previous ones.

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 05-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
View Stats

yeah super natural is very good show for sure . i seen all the eps of the series and own the boxsets of the show i am hooked to that one as well
Old 05-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
View Stats

@RedLetter- I like the episodes that are part of a continuous story. I'm not fond of the stand alone ones that seem kinda silly.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
View Stats

Season 1 - 5 is all one continuous story that deals with Sam & Dean and how / why they became hunters. There are some stand alone episodes here and there but even then they contribute GREATLY to the overall arc. Like mentioned before Season 5 was the original cut off point for the series.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
View Stats

yeah there all continues . through season 1 to 5 .

i love the eps when there chasing the yellow eyed demon . or when there hunting down the devil trying to find a way to kill him . or when there trying to go after the 4 horse men those were good parts of a continues story .

lets still talk about bones though i mean i actully somone should make a super natural topic . we can talk all day there . thats good idea
Old 05-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
IGBYgate 2014
2,045 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 706 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 63%
Activity: 63% Activity: 63% Activity: 63%

Bones is alright but I prefer to watch Dexter
Old 05-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
188 posts
View Stats

i heard dexter was a good show . but i never watched it at all . i dont know why but i never did