Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 605 USD (24%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported by donations. We have minimal ads and no membership fees.
Donors receive a few perks such as no ads and access to hidden areas of the site.
Please help us stay 100% free and growing by making a donation. Thank you.
List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.


Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: Do you think Obama is a US citizen?
Yes 12 70.59%
No 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
The "birther" debate

Honestly I can't even believe this is still going on but apparently it's coming back in full force now that election time is fast approaching. So far Donald Trump is beating this dead horse and a few other no name conservatives. Oddly enough Sarah Palin said she supports that Trump is actually putting his money where his mouth is and doing research on it but she openly admits she thinks Obama was born in Hawaii. She does go on to say that it seems like Obama is trying to hide something, she can't help taking shots at him and liberals any chance she gets.

Personally I never believed this nonsense. If Obama really wasn't a US citizen it would've came to light long before he was elected. Even if it was some far reaching conspiracy someone would have some evidence by now. So far all the conservatives have is that Obama refuses to give them a long form birth certificate(which officials in Hawaii say they don't even use) and that he released a certificate of live birth instead with the serial number blacked out for privacy. No other president has been harassed like this and it's shameful. Just because he's not white, has a Kenyan father, has a funny muslim sounding name and he lived out of the states until like kindergarten. Oh yeah and he's a liberal democrat, if he was a conservative republican you can be sure they wouldn't make a damn peep about it.

I left out the part about birthers claiming he's also a muslim because to me that shouldn't matter even if it's true. Muslims are not popular in the US atm but there's no laws saying you cannot be a certain religion, in fact it's the exact opposite. Funny how the people who claim to love the constitution and traditional american values are the loudest opponents of everything it stands for.

So I made this topic to see what you guys think. To me this is another smear tactic by the republicans. They know it will sink into the minds of the ignorant voters and they won't bother to look into it, despite it being proven false by news organizations, the courts and other groups.

Last edited by Dudebro; 04-10-2011 at 04:55 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kong's Avatar
Donor
Administrator
12,024 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 11,004 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

I have fully given up all hope of ever seeing a president I can respect. Therefor I just want the most entertaining one. So I am hoping for Trump/Palin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Just because he's not white, has a Kenyan father, has a funny muslim sounding name and he lived out of the states until like kindergarten.
I think the real reason is because it is very hard to beat a sitting president. It almost never happens. So they feel they need to pull out all punches.

Having a Kenyan father and living out of the states for the first 5 years of his life are a bit out of the ordinary for a president. Plus I think a lot of Americans don't think of Hawaii as a state. It's more of a colony.

Quote:
Oh yeah and he's a liberal democrat, if he was a conservative republican you can be sure they wouldn't make a damn peep about it.
Democrats tried to make a stink about Bush's school and military record or lack thereof.


Quote:
I left out the part about birthers claiming he's also a muslim because to me that shouldn't matter even if it's true.
You have to be a practicing Christian to be president. If he or his guardians ( I say that because he was raised by his grandparents, not parents) were ever Muslim he wouldn't even be allowed to run and if it was just now discovered he would have to impeached for not disclosing that he was once part of a terrorist organization.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Demon-Mask's Avatar
the strongest
5,990 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,738, Level: 33 Points: 16,738, Level: 33 Points: 16,738, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 912 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

It is just a dumbass conservative attempt to beseech Obama, because the president totally has enough power to do anything.

It has been pretty convincingly proven that Obama was, in fact, born within the United States. If Hawaii is not a state, then Alaska can't be a state either, as it isn't part of the forty-eight states considered the "Continental United States" {or whatever they call them}.

Either way, I'd be fine if he weren't born in the United States, and was, in fact, Muslim.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!"
I can be found on my blog more often than not (occasionally NSFW)
Old 04-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
So I am hoping for Trump/Palin.
I doubt Palin would be that stupid. I also doubt she'd run as anything but president.

Quote:
I think the real reason is because it is very hard to beat a sitting president. It almost never happens. So they feel they need to pull out all punches.
I would agree but this has been going since before he was elected.

Quote:
Having a Kenyan father and living out of the states for the first 5 years of his life are a bit out of the ordinary for a president. Plus I think a lot of Americans don't think of Hawaii as a state. It's more of a colony.
It is out of the ordinary but it's still not against our current laws. You just have to be born in the US and live here concurrently for a certain number of years. Obama was born in the US and has lived here since the 70s so that's not an issue.
Any american who doesn't think of Hawaii as a state is a straight up moron who's opinion shouldn't be counted. Like DM said that would mean Alaska isn't either, making Palin a foreign national or something like that(that part does sound appealing I must admit).

Quote:
Democrats tried to make a stink about Bush's school and military record or lack thereof.
Yeah I know. My point is they wouldn't be making this claim if he was one of their own. The spin patrol would be out in force making the liberals look just as stupid as the conservatives look now.

Quote:
You have to be a practicing Christian to be president.
Sadly this is true. Romney is a mormon and some people are looking past that but I bet it will sink his chances again.
Btw Obama gets crap because his mother was an atheist/agnostic. People think it influenced him negatively. So in other words he's either a muslim or an atheist and both are undesirable. How pathetic right?


@DM- I think you meant to say impeached or besieged. Beseech means-
Quote:
Ask (someone) urgently and fervently to do something; implore; entreat
They may be beseeching him to reveal his birth certificate but that's about all they beseech him for.

Also Continental is correct but I hear the term Contiguous more.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dojah's Avatar
Donor
1,112 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

My thoughts are this, if the people of America want to see his birth certificate, they should have the right to see it. No questions asked. If he does not show it, I am sure that will be a contributing factor of his defeat.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
DrunkN's Avatar
4,976 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 29,530, Level: 41 Points: 29,530, Level: 41 Points: 29,530, Level: 41
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 120 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah View Post
My thoughts are this, if the people of America want to see his birth certificate, they should have the right to see it. No questions asked. If he does not show it, I am sure that will be a contributing factor of his defeat.
I disagree. I don't think that a lot will actually come of this except for a lot of moaning that would have come regardless of his certificate.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kong's Avatar
Donor
Administrator
12,024 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 11,004 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

@Dojah, he showed it. The debate is Hawaii's birth certificates don't look official enough or something like that.

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...tificate_2.jpg
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dojah's Avatar
Donor
1,112 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

From my understanding a certificate of live birth is not the same thing. From what I have heard many people have real birth certificates from Hawaii. If Trump is right you can not even get a drivers licence with that thing. Also Trump said he can not find any information on any Doctor, Hospital, Fees paid, etc... which I guess can be easily found on anyone.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
My thoughts are this, if the people of America want to see his birth certificate, they should have the right to see it. No questions asked.
If people demanded your birth certificate would you be so accommodating? The point is his background was checked long before he ran for office. He shouldn't have to prove anything to his immature, ignorant opponents. I mean really, conservative republicans are so ridiculous about finding anything they can to bash liberals/democrats, why should he pander to them? It's been brought to court several times and thrown out because it's baseless. No citizen can be forced to produce a birth certificate on the whim of some group with no evidence. It's bully tactics and a smear campaign.

Quote:
From my understanding a certificate of live birth is not the same thing.
The statement I read was from a Hawaiian official who said they didn't use long form or short form at the time. I have no idea if that has changed. Even so it doesn't change the fact that there's microfilm archives of Obamas birth announcement, several people claim to have known his mom and said he was born here(including current gov of Hawaii).


Quote:
If Trump is right you can not even get a drivers licence with that thing. Also Trump said he can not find any information on any Doctor, Hospital, Fees paid, etc... which I guess can be easily found on anyone.
Did you hear about Trump whining about Obama not producing a birth certificate and claiming he keeps his own on his desk? When he actually produced that piece of paper it was later revealed to be about equal with a certificate of live birth. He's a joke, a liar and moron. Nothing he says should be taken seriously.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
RU Joe's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,227 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 37
Points: 21,974, Level: 37 Points: 21,974, Level: 37 Points: 21,974, Level: 37
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 376 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

So what is the issue here?
I don't understand.
Must agree with DB on Trump, though, regardless of the issue.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
>> << - Shop Till' You Drop - Elite
Old 04-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
So what is the issue here?
Some people think that Obama wasn't born in the US which would automatically make it illegal for him to be president. People think this because some conservative hacks started trumping up this rumor as an attempt to smear him during the election. It's coming back up now because the election is looming and they'll do anything to discredit him with uninformed voters.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dojah's Avatar
Donor
1,112 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
If people demanded your birth certificate would you be so accommodating?
If I was the President of the United States or in a position of power I would do so in a heart beat. I would not want my country men getting divided over something that can be shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
The statement I read was from a Hawaiian official who said they didn't use long form or short form at the time. I have no idea if that has changed. Even so it doesn't change the fact that there's microfilm archives of Obamas birth announcement, several people claim to have known his mom and said he was born here(including current gov of Hawaii).
Maybe they did not use them at the time, But I have heard people from the same era having birth certificates. Those people could be full of it, I dunno. Just the fact that the government says that they remember Obama being born raises my eyebrow. That is so far fetched no one should take that seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Did you hear about Trump whining about Obama not producing a birth certificate and claiming he keeps his own on his desk? When he actually produced that piece of paper it was later revealed to be about equal with a certificate of live birth. He's a joke, a liar and moron. Nothing he says should be taken seriously.
I did hear about that. I thought it was pretty funny, but I thought it was meant to be a joke, and a poke at Obama. I guess it took him one hour to get his real certificate, and by him doing so in one hour he was trying to show how easy the process is.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
RU Joe's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,227 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 37
Points: 21,974, Level: 37 Points: 21,974, Level: 37 Points: 21,974, Level: 37
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 376 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Some people think that Obama wasn't born in the US which would automatically make it illegal for him to be president. People think this because some conservative hacks started trumping up this rumor as an attempt to smear him during the election. It's coming back up now because the election is looming and they'll do anything to discredit him with uninformed voters.
As you might tell me, how does anyone know for certain?

But speaking down on this level of political jargon, concerning the National Identity issue, isn't Schwarzenegger Austrian - and he's Governor of California, right?
So if that's Ok, what's the problem with Obama?

What I'm saying is: what difference does it make where the guy comes from, in this context?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah
If I was the President of the United States or in a position of power I would do so in a heart beat. I would not want my country men getting divided over something that can be shown.
But the point is no one has ever questioned any other president about this. It's the conservatives who are driving this wedge, not Obama or his party. He produced a legally binding certificate of live birth, but that's not good enough. A bunch of lower courts and the supreme court tossed these birther cases out of court because they're baseless, but that's not enough either. There's microfilm of his birth announcement and it's still not enough. I agree it's suspect that people remember his birth but it's also just as likely to be true.
Btw if it was proven beyond a doubt that he is an american citizen do you really think the conservatives would be fine with him after that? Do you think they'd apologize? Personally I think some of them would still be doubtful because it's just a smear tactic and it works well.

Quote:
But I have heard people from the same era having birth certificates. Those people could be full of it, I dunno.
Well considering all the lies and corruption involved in politics I'm just gonna assume they are full of it until you give me a credible link to a Hawaiian official backing it up. Mine comes from wiki but here's the quote-
Quote:
Originally Posted by The director of Hawaii's Department of Health, Chiyome Fukino
I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago
It could be an elaborate conspiracy but I tend to believe her. At least she has credibility and a position that gives her first hand knowledge. The opposition has wild claims and zero evidence.

Trump might've been punking us but it's a stupid move. All he's doing is winning over conservative morons who already probably support him and making enemies of the left. Before this he had mixed support on both sides, now he's clearly drawn a line in the sand and I bet it will come back to bite him in the ass.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
As you might tell me, how does anyone know for certain?
Know what, that it was started by a conservative to smear him? From what we know it started as a chain email sent to conservative supporters and a conservative was the first to ask Obama to reveal his birth certificate to prove his middle name wasn't Mohammed(because that matters) and to supposedly quell rumors. Anyone can see it's politically motivated. It might've started off small and benign but now they're running with it because simpletons across america swallow it without question.

Quote:
So if that's Ok, what's the problem with Obama?
It's different for president, you have to be born here. Arnie was floating the idea of changing that but it was very unpopular.

Quote:
What I'm saying is: what difference does it make where the guy comes from, in this context?
Makes a big difference to lots of americans, myself included. We don't want a foreign national to make decisions about our country.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dojah's Avatar
Donor
1,112 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
But the point is no one has ever questioned any other president about this.
Not entirely true. The 21st president had been questioned over dual citizenship. I also remember John McCain going through a similar problem.( Him not being born on a military base)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
There's microfilm of his birth announcement and it's still not enough.
Alot of Mexican families do this when they come to America. Did your family post your birth in the paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Btw if it was proven beyond a doubt that he is an american citizen do you really think the conservatives would be fine with him after that? Do you think they'd apologize? Personally I think some of them would still be doubtful because it's just a smear tactic and it works well.
You are probably right about all of that.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Well considering all the lies and corruption involved in politics I'm just gonna assume they are full of it until you give me a credible link to a Hawaiian official backing it up.
I do have this, which I think is good enough. Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

Last edited by Dojah; 04-10-2011 at 08:17 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kong's Avatar
Donor
Administrator
12,024 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 11,004 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah View Post
If Trump is right you can not even get a drivers licence with that thing.
I'm assuming he has a driver's license, social security card and passport, all of which require a birth certificate. So that proves that wrong.

My birth certificate looks similar to that. I have never had problems with it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
If people demanded your birth certificate would you be so accommodating?
If I was running for president, yes. If I have to show my certificate to get a passport, license and social security card then I think you should have to show it to be president. You don't have to show it to Trump or the press but you should show it to Congress or something.

I could be wrong, but I always kind of assumed that a president was powerful enough to make a fake birth certificate. I would assume if he had something to hide then he would have produced a fake one by now.

Quote:
It's bully tactics and a smear campaign.
I agree. I'm still hoping for Trump/Palin though.


I think this is the biggest point of all.
You can not be president unless you were born in America.
There are very powerful and smart lawyers that do not want Obama to be president.
If this case had any leg to stand on then it would be handled through the courts and not the press.
The reason why this is in the media and not the courts is because they know there is enough evidence for him to easily win in court so they have to resort to a smear campaign.

IMO, that point alone settles this.

@Joe, Being born in the US is only a presidential requirement, not governer. Arnie can't run for president, though he has said he wish he could.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
RU Joe's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,227 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 37
Points: 21,974, Level: 37 Points: 21,974, Level: 37 Points: 21,974, Level: 37
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 376 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

DB:
Quote:
We don't want a foreign national to make decisions about our country.
But the Central Federal Reserve under control of the Trilateral Commission/International Monetary Fund {offshore Banking cartel} is Ok?
I know even Americans who take their politicians at face value want that thing audited, and every time someone like Ron Paul brings it up they become as a group of vampires in the presence of garlic or Holy water, acting like he just said the most blasphemous, intolerable thing ever!
WHY do you suppose that is?

But I'm drifting from the issue here.
{how unlike me}
Quote:
Know what, that it was started by a conservative to smear him? From what we know it started as a chain email sent to conservative supporters and a conservative was the first to ask Obama to reveal his birth certificate to prove his middle name wasn't Mohammed(because that matters) and to supposedly quell rumors. Anyone can see it's politically motivated. It might've started off small and benign but now they're running with it because simpletons across america swallow it without question.
Sorry, I should have been specific; what I meant was the authenticity of his Birth Certificate issue.
Quote:
Anyone can see
What would you say if I said this?

Quote:
simpletons across america swallow it without question.
If I played a trick on you and it worked, would that make you a simpleton?
NO.
All that would mean is that my trick worked.
Believe me my friend whenever you speak in the jargon of politics, you are being fooled yourself, Everyone is.

Step back and imagine for a minute that they're all members of the Central Federal Reserve and/or the Trilateral Commission {not to mention Bilderberg} - doesn't it make much more sense when you think in terms of them having personal interest in the continuation of the Fractional Reserve Banking System.
{No joke - check it out for yourself, most high ranking officials are}

But going back to speaking in terms of contemporary politics, I can see why you'd be concerned about where he's actually from.
Too bad no fuss was made before the fact, eh?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Long post is pretty long. I honestly didn't intend this to be a debate despite the title. I guess I should add a poll. For the record it will be totally anonymous so don't worry about any backlash.
POLL ADDED


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah
Not entirely true. The 21st president had been questioned over dual citizenship. I also remember John McCain going through a similar problem.( Him not being born on a military base)
But those were no where near the scope of this conspiracy theory. I know nothing of Chester Arthurs issue and wikipedia doesn't seem to mention it, which seems telling, but the McCain thing was never much of anything from what I remember. As far as I know there was never any serious doubts about him being born on a military base to US parents.

Quote:
Alot of Mexican families do this when they come to America. Did your family post your birth in the paper?
I have no idea but I know lots of parents do it. It's like posting a marriage announcement, not everyone cares. From what I read of Obamas case the local paper did it regularly though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
On November 9, 2008, in response to the persistent rumors, the Advertiser posted on its web site a screenshot of the announcement taken from its microfilmed archives. Such notices were sent to newspapers routinely by the Hawaii Department of Health.[18]
Quote:
I do have this, which I think is good enough.
I dunno it seems to have a conservative slant on the facts. It's like they're trying to imply that there's doubt about it because of the lady with the birth certificates but then she goes on to say-
Quote:
Eleanor Nordyke told WND she thinks her twins got lower numbers because she went into the hospital Aug. 4, 1961, and was in labor for 20 hours before she delivered. She speculates that Ann Dunham came in after her and was given a later number, even though Dunham's baby was born earlier. Nordyke's twins were not born until the afternoon of the next day.
Well duh that seems pretty reasonable. It's not like they wait until the kid is born to start the paperwork.

I like my article better, it's from the Hawaiian paper that has his birth announcement.
Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Tell me that doesn't seem more informative and reasonable.

Btw your linked site shows it's colors at the end-
Quote:
It's not just Obama's original birth certificate at issue. WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.
This won't end with a birth certificate. The people behind this want to discredit him or drag his name through the mud until something sticks. It's really ridiculous and shameful. Btw BAPTISM RECORDS? Bunch of anti american nonsense, religion is supposed to be free here right? Even the way they word that is bias, "any" instead of just "his", implying there might not be any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
I think you should have to show it to be president. You don't have to show it to Trump or the press but you should show it to Congress or something.
Well that's the thing. As far as anyone in the public knows he did have to show it numerous times throughout his life, but not to just anybody. It's funny because conservatives are usually the ones up in arms about personal privacy and security but they are demanding his birth records AND his school records from kindergarten to college. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Quote:
I'm still hoping for Trump/Palin though.
Me too but only because it would be a disaster and any democrat candidate would likely be a sure victory. It might even be close but I doubt most people would trust a guy like trump and lots of people are very tired of Palin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
But I'm drifting from the issue here.
And I'm not gonna address it. The point is our laws prohibit a non US citizen from being president.

Quote:
Sorry, I should have been specific; what I meant was the authenticity of his Birth Certificate issue.
But that's what I'm talking about. This issue came about because of a chain letter and a conserative reporter(or something similar I forget) publically making the claim.

Quote:
What would you say if I said this?
Then I'd rightfully be allowed to doubt it. I never said I don't make emotional and irrational statements when I'm discussing something.

Quote:
If I played a trick on you and it worked, would that make you a simpleton?
NO.
All that would mean is that my trick worked.
Believe me my friend whenever you speak in the jargon of politics, you are being fooled yourself, Everyone is.
I'm not talking about just tricking someone. I'm talking about the kind of people who just eat up whatever their party tells them, any party, and refuses to research it or even entertain the alternative. This are our common enemy JG, the simpletons who never question anything they're told.



@EVERYONE- I think this quote sums this up pretty well-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki- White house press secretary Robert Gibbs
A pregnant woman leaves her home to go overseas to have a child — who there’s not a passport for — so is in cahoots with someone…to smuggle that child, that previously doesn’t exist on a government roll somewhere back into the country and has the amazing foresight to place birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers? All while this is transpiring in cahoots with those in the border, all so some kid named Barack Obama could run for President 46 and a half years later.
Right?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
Demon-Mask's Avatar
the strongest
5,990 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,738, Level: 33 Points: 16,738, Level: 33 Points: 16,738, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 912 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

I really doubt that President Obama was born outside of the United States. He gave sufficient proof in the past, obviously, or he wouldn't have even been allowed to run in the first place. And besides, under our current system, the one the conservatives want so dearly to protect, the burden of proof lies on the accuser, not the accused. Maybe these conservatives should try proving that Obama wasn't born in the United States, maybe provide some solid evidence, not wild conjectures based on the fact that Obama is black, spent some of his early childhood in Kenya and is a democrat. I can guarantee you that, if Obama were a republican, this wouldn't have even been considered a possibility.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
jim5cents's Avatar
Donor
2,798 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 35
Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35 Points: 18,777, Level: 35
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 1,173 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
if Obama were a republican, this wouldn't have even been considered a possibility.
If Obama was a republican, he wouldn't be president. He would have never risen through the ranks as quickly.

I get the questioning, if he was born outside the US, it would be a Constitutional violation. I understand both sides claim concerning Hawaii's birth certificates. Obama's camp is "well, they don't have that document, so......?" The Republicans thought is "well, that is pretty convenient."

The truth is, at this point, it is really irrialivant, and actually dangerous for the Republicans to persue this. Obama has been not only voted the president, but named so in the Congressional Record. If it comes out that he is not a national, especially after his term in office is over, then a precident is set where anyone that is not born in America can become president. Meaning that a non american national can file suit in court, citing Obama as a reason why they could be president.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
Demon-Mask's Avatar
the strongest
5,990 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,738, Level: 33 Points: 16,738, Level: 33 Points: 16,738, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 912 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Yeah, the Republicans should probably just drop it right now. They are going to screw themselves over if it turns out he was born in the United States, or the whole damn system if it turns out he wasn't.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,640 posts
tanc24 is kissing everybody's bum just righttanc24 is kissing everybody's bum just righttanc24 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,084, Level: 18 Points: 4,084, Level: 18 Points: 4,084, Level: 18
Level up: 59%
Level up: 59%, 166 Points needed Level up: 59% Level up: 59%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

I voted "no". I haven't even read this thread or explored all the facts, but this is what I've heard recently:

1) Obama is the only president in the history of the United States that hasn't produced his birth certificate. If that's true, something's fishy right there.

2) His Kenyan grandmother recently said that she witnessed him being born... in Africa. I don't know if that's true either, but I will look into it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

1. How many were asked to produce one? How many were asked to give up all their private records from birth to college? None. They even want his baptism records, that should show you that this a desperate attempt to smear him. I don't blame Obama at all for not giving into these bullies. They don't like him because he's a black liberal democrat. If it's not the birth issue they claim he's a muslim, socialist, anit christ, whatever scares ignorant americans.

2. A complete fabrication. I read about that too and the conversation was taken out of context by conservatives. She received notification of his birth while she was living there. Just another shameless example of the sad state of the republican party. Smear everyone else and then act holier than thou.

Tanc you should really do some research on this. It basically comes down to republicans making a claim with no evidence and being thrown out of court and proven wrong countless times. Obama has nothing to prove to those pathetic losers.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kong's Avatar
Donor
Administrator
12,024 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62 Points: 99,746, Level: 62
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 11,004 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24 View Post
1) Obama is the only president in the history of the United States that hasn't produced his birth certificate. If that's true, something's fishy right there.
Yes, if that is true then he would be highly suspect. However since over half of the presidents were born before the US started recording birth certificates, I kind of doubt it is true.



IMO, you have to trust your government to handle checking into things like this for you. If you don't think the government is qualified to check where the pesident was born before they crowned him, then the game is over. If the whole system is that incompetent then just forget about it and move on, stop voting, stop paying taxes, stop singing the National Anthem. We lost.

If you think our government is capable of gathering enough top secret intelligence on a guy that lives in a cave to arrest him without trial, lawyer or charges and torture him indefinitely, then you can sleep easy tonight because figuring out if the most powerful man in the world was born in America should be a walk in the park for them. There on it.

My point, this is not a job for Joe Voter, or for the media. It is a job for the government and lawyers. Impeach him or shut up. If they don't have the evidence to impeach the it is just a smear campaign.

And all it says is that our government is so pathetic that it can't do even the simplest of fact checking and that we should never trust any intelligence report they provide ever again.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
24,398 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61 Points: 88,954, Level: 61
Level up: 93%
Level up: 93%, 1,596 Points needed Level up: 93% Level up: 93%
Activity: 69%
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%
 

   
Re: The "birther" debate

Quote:
Tanc you should really do some research on this.
Nevermind this, just read Kongs posts. He doesn't even need to link any sources, he's just right. If Obama wasn't born here our intelligence agency would've known before he was even a serious candidate. If not then they're either horrible at their job or a conspiracy is so far reaching that we can't do anything about it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adam Sandler Buys Rights To "Pixels" ninjatiamat Chat 4 05-20-2010 04:44 PM
Sega "Grows Up:" Remembering the Videogame Rating Council Robot Scoop 0 05-02-2010 07:50 AM
The "W00T" or "$ucks" game somedude21 Forum Games 61 06-01-2009 05:39 PM
Just a quick "I'm still alive, so don't delete my account". Norrin_Radd Chat 10 04-24-2009 07:56 AM

Advertising

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

vBulletin® ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. » vBadvanced CMPS