Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Bickering old ladies

We all have our guilty pleasures DB, Tenser to ET, you to Pirates Gold, me to Cheetahmen 2.. cut him some slack.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Re: dead celebrities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I don't dislike animation.
just girls in animation.

Old 05-30-2010, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
just girls in animation.
No, only ones who look intentionally underage and you know that. I'm not discussing it.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

I thought it was the whole package?

Old 05-30-2010, 01:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

Re: Screwattack: Top 10 Fighting Games of all time.

He claims it's good, I know it sucks. Why shouldn't I question why he likes it?

Quote:
We all have our guilty pleasures DB, Tenser to ET, you to Pirates Gold, me to Cheetahmen 2..
Wrong. I like Pirates Gold because it's an awesome game, nothing guilty about it. To compare it to a broken game like cheetah men is just retarded. Cheetah men is straight up garbage. ET is legendary, as is Shaq Fu. Pirates gold is a well made game that has a huge cult following. The only guilty pleasure is Cheetah men because no normal person would play it.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

How is that wrong? Cheetahmen has a HUGE cult following it to for it's music. Think before you post DB, like I said we all have guilty pleasures, what one likes the other may not, as in Pirates gold is just a you/Kong game.

Old 05-30-2010, 01:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Cheetahmen has a HUGE cult following it to for it's music.
So? The actual game is garbage and that's what matters. If Superman64 had an awesome sound track it would still be a steaming pile of a game.

Quote:
Think before you post DB, like I said we all have guilty pleasures, what one likes the other may not, as in Pirates gold is just a you/Kong game.
How about you get a clue before you post. Pirates may be too much for you to handle but it's very popular. It's by no means obscure or limited to Kong and myself.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

It would have a cult then. Why can't you understand people like what they like?

Old 05-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Why can't you understand people like what they like?
I do understand that. That doesn't mean I have to accept that a horrible game is good just because one person says they like it, right? A bad game is a bad game.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Yet you're calling the kettle black with Cheetahmen 2. Why can't you accept it?

Old 05-30-2010, 02:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

You don't think Cheetah Men is a horribly made game and it's not fun to play? To compare it Pirates, ET or Shaq Fu is an insult imo. Even though Shaq Fu is lame it's still not broken and annoying to play.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

ET is broken, and Cheetah Men 2 IS fun to play IMO. I would love to see a remake of it bug free.

btw: is something wrong? You seem to have let a crab crawl in your boxers or something tonight.

Old 05-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
You don't think Cheetah Men is a horribly made game and it's not fun to play?
Personally I enjoy playing it just to see how broken it really is.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Re: Happy Victoria Day!

Or like how we mock DB?

Old 05-31-2010, 09:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Yeah and no one mocks you right?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Of Course Dudebro.

Remove Pootis
Old 05-31-2010, 10:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Ok before this goes to yet another tit for tat let's try to get on topic or not derail this anymore than it is.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time

Quote:
I like Legend of Kage but I guess I can see how it's not that awesome.
You don't like awesome stuff though, so it fits you buddy.

Anyways, I liked Bomb Jack and Renegade.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game

Says the #1 derailer. ;D

Old 06-10-2010, 12:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Says the #1 derailer. ;D
That may be so but I'm also a site mod. It's one thing to go slightly offtopic with something related to the topic but this wasn't on topic at all. Sorry if that makes me seem like a hypocrite but it is what it is.

Either way it's not a big deal and I'm not mad or anything. I'm just using this as an example of what we are looking to avoid. We don't want random conversations in the middle of topics. I'm really not trying to be a hardass about this or bring everyone down. I'll clean up the off topic posts tomorrow so there's no confusion.
No more off topic posts after this one please. If you have any questions or comments let me know here Retro Uprising - View Profile: Dudebro or PM me.

Well it seems my post got moved before I even finished it. Oh well I think my point stands either way.

Last edited by Dudebro; 06-10-2010 at 12:43 AM.. Reason: weird moving posts
Old 06-10-2010, 01:22 AM   #21 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Re: Bickering old ladies

So, do old ladies actually bicker?

The most bickering I've heard has been between men - just being honest and trying to make some sense of this thread, that's all.

In my opinion, people together for extended periods of time tend to tell their stories and share their views on things and so they seem to get tired of hearing each others' voices after a while.
It's like everything they'd had to say has already been said, all their points of view and opinions revealed, and unless some new people enter into the conversation it kind of gets stale.

I've seen this at almost every place I've worked, and sometimes in school, too.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Quote:
trying to make some sense of this thread
Don't bother it's just a mish mash of off topic stuff. It's probably funny if you read it like it's supposed to be one topic though.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

lmao reading it is funny.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Cool.
I was actually trying to lend a bit of credibility to the thread's title and maybe even start a conversation about bickering ... without actually bickering.
And yes, it is quite funny.

{WARNING: British humor}
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]YouTube - Argument Clinic[/ame]

Comments

Old 06-10-2010, 02:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Well if you do feel the need to bicker you've come to the right topic. I would ask that you guys stay on topic though. If I see any bickering that doesn't sound like two bickering old ladies I'll have to take action.