Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Donor
853 posts
FudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,738, Level: 23 Points: 7,738, Level: 23 Points: 7,738, Level: 23
Level up: 61%
Level up: 61%, 312 Points needed Level up: 61% Level up: 61%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Bacon

My friend was putting down my bacon saying it was too crispy. Tell me what you think.

Attached Thumbnails
100_0386.jpg  
Old 03-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,326 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 16,735 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

Re: Bacon

I'd say upper limit of just right.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

i'd pass only because i dont like charred/burnt bits
Old 03-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Donor
853 posts
FudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsFudgyDRS radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats

I wanted to cook it well because it was extra thick.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

There is no such thing as too crispy bacon. It's like complaining your potato chips are too crunchy.

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 03-25-2013, 03:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

I hate rubbery undercooked bacon that most restaurants serve. Crisp it up. As for the bacon in the OP? I'd eat it so fast I might forget to breath.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
kernzy play's well with otherskernzy play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12 Points: 1,679, Level: 12
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 321 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

it's burned!
i need my bacon un-crispy, then i can seperate it from the fat.
i think only north america does bacon crispy...
if i beat your score, i'm sorry.
or am i?
Old 03-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
254 posts
SMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 681 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

There is one problem with that picture, there isn't enough on that plate. I have done chocolate bacon, but I like it better plain.

"What do you mean how, because I'm Billy Mitchell." Haters gonna hate
Old 03-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
I'd say upper limit of just right.
Ditto.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,092 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,899 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

That seems to be closer to ham than bacon.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

You're closer to ham than all of us.

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,092 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,899 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARedLetterDay View Post
You're closer to ham than all of us.

Comments

This post tickles me.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

I just had a "Son of Baconator" at Wendys and damn was it good. Like damn, for real.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

CHOCOLATE BACON?
BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
how old are you? lol!!

"bacon salad" is just a big game of "find the bacon"

Comments

Bacon and salad should never mix. It is like matter, and anti-matter.
or am i?
Old 03-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Donor
853 posts
View Stats

Last year for St. Patricks Day I took a bet to down an entire bottle of bacon soda without throwing up, sad to say I didn't win. It tastes like carbonated bacon grease that was set to cool in the toilet.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
367 posts
View Stats

yuck!!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

in scotland they eat deep fried snickers bars.
or am i?