Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 2500 USD, Received: 940 USD (38%)
Donate Now
Retro Uprising is supported 100% by donations from users like you! We have zero ads and no membership fees.
Please help us stay free and growing.
All donations are used to improve the site. Current projects: adding GBA and N64 games and improving the emulators used to submit scores.
List of Donors Thank you.

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 11-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,043 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 24
Points: 8,598, Level: 24 Points: 8,598, Level: 24 Points: 8,598, Level: 24
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 252 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Anyone play any instruments?

Im just curious if there is any one on here that plays music like me, if so post a pic (if able), type, year, etc.

ill go first

(The black strat, and the amp are mine) its a 2008 yamaha pacifica, the amp is a 2002 Fender stage 1600, 160 watt (well, 160 watts to both speakers) the B.C. rich warbeast is a rockband controller (sadly, yet still pretty cool), the red strat is a Lotus L670B, It is my fiances, the lotus brand has been discontinued since the early 90's so its and older peice of art........and the epihone SG is my fiances brothers that he left over here (for you minecrafters out there you know him as RJ30000)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

ʕ͡ᴥʔ
Old 11-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,446 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 39
Points: 24,652, Level: 39 Points: 24,652, Level: 39 Points: 24,652, Level: 39
Level up: 1%
Level up: 1%, 2,298 Points needed Level up: 1% Level up: 1%
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Re: Anyone play any instruments?

I used to play bass {sort of, if we dare call what I did 'playing' the bass}.
It was a beat up old Frankenstein's Monster, meaning to say it was a mix of random parts thrown together by a local guitar shop and sold to me really cheap.
So there's no way to say what make or model it was; all I know is it sounded pretty good with 'Hard Rockin' Steel' strings on it.

I played some crazy stuff together with a few guys I used to go to school with, but it never went anywhere and perhaps that's for the best.
It was entertaining enough at the time, you know?

Other than that I played the Baritone {B.C.} and also sometimes Bass Trombone in the school band - also interesting but went nowhere either.

Last edited by RU Joe; 11-02-2011 at 06:52 PM..
'Our interest lies in stopping those who would see all good falter. . . . it lies in stopping the powers of misrule from coming of age!'
Old 11-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,043 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

what did you do with the bass?

ʕ͡ᴥʔ
Old 11-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,682 posts
bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!bearhawk72 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 26
Points: 10,359, Level: 26 Points: 10,359, Level: 26 Points: 10,359, Level: 26
Level up: 68%
Level up: 68%, 291 Points needed Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

I used to play the french horn way back in grade school
Old 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
946 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17 Points: 3,768, Level: 17
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 82 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

+1 (+1/-0)     

I play Clarinet, Piano and Sax. You gimme an instrument and I'll get a tune out of it for you!

Comments

Right on, a true musician!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

+3 (+3/-0)     

I'm an instrument of destruction. DOes that count?

Comments

Yes, yes it does :P

yes

I dont see why not
Old 11-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
25,091 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 96,374, Level: 62 Points: 96,374, Level: 62 Points: 96,374, Level: 62
Level up: 29%
Level up: 29%, 14,376 Points needed Level up: 29% Level up: 29%
Activity: 60%
Activity: 60% Activity: 60% Activity: 60%

I tried playing saxaphone and guitar but I sucked at both pretty bad. I rocked the recorder in third grade though! Not really actually, I suck with music.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,043 posts
View Stats

it all takes practice, i suck at guitar honestly, but ive played enough that im still better than some people

ʕ͡ᴥʔ
Old 11-02-2011, 08:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
25,091 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

+1 (+1/-0)     

I did practice believe me. I'm just cursed with a lack of aptitude.

Comments

Maybe your beard is getting in the way?
Old 11-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
10,449 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 57
Points: 55,668, Level: 57 Points: 55,668, Level: 57 Points: 55,668, Level: 57
Level up: 65%
Level up: 65%, 682 Points needed Level up: 65% Level up: 65%
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Don't be too hard on yourself DB, you rock the skin flute with the best of em!
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
25,091 posts
View Stats

Nah not really. I'm pretty adept at the upright organ though.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,043 posts
View Stats

X.x uuuuummm.......

ʕ͡ᴥʔ
Old 11-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,446 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATZ View Post
what did you do with the bass?
Basically I stayed out of the way of egotistical band mates - they were all about solos and ad lib stealing the show.
Try to imagine Rock being played as if it were Freestyle Jazz and you'll start to get the idea.

I whacked away at the strings trying to keep up with these 2 guys - 1 on a Yamaha keyboard {making experimental sounds} and the other on guitar, apparently thinking he was the next Eddie Van Halen.
The drummer and I just tried our best to keep some kind of rhythm going.

Later on the guitar player and I did some stuff as a duo but that's where it all fell apart when he introduced this other guy who thought he could sing .. but was the most tone deaf individual ever!
Sadly the guitar player died some years later, but it wasn't because of the band or anything like that; the poor guy had serious personal issues and ended up in a bad mental state.
Not to bum you out but that's the way it happened.
'Our interest lies in stopping those who would see all good falter. . . . it lies in stopping the powers of misrule from coming of age!'
Old 11-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
FgtKng
Donor
Administrator
12,600 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 79,458, Level: 61 Points: 79,458, Level: 61 Points: 79,458, Level: 61
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 11,092 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%

+2 (+2/-0)     

Just this:

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Edit: I use to try the guibass (short necked, six-string electric bass) but I have a woefully caucasian sense of rhythm. I also realized I enjoyed sanding and finishing the guibass much more than I did playing it.

Comments

Nice!

Just what I thought you'd play!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,043 posts
View Stats

@JG i meant the physical bass :P but i like the story even though it is a sad one because who wants a tone deaf singer

ʕ͡ᴥʔ
Old 11-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
the strongest
5,995 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 904 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

+1 (+1/-0)     

I can sing, if that counts.
I'm nearly almost decent on an accoustic guitar.

Comments

OF COURSE singing counts. Not many people can do it right.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!"
I can be found on my blog more often than not (occasionally NSFW)
Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,156 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 104,986, Level: 62 Points: 104,986, Level: 62 Points: 104,986, Level: 62
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 5,764 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

I can play the
Didgeridoo Didgeridoo
It is super easy to play though so I don't know if that should count.

Pictures of me and didge attached.
Attached Thumbnails
1087188_l_e4265ec004229c78ce1cd08591ea457b.jpg  daneil-eats-banana.jpg  
Old 11-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,446 posts
View Stats

Right on, Kong!
Didgeridoos make the most awesome sounds.
I never noticed it on your back in that pic on the right before - I was always so mesmerized by your hat.

Katz:
Quote:
@JG i meant the physical bass :P
As opposed to .. the imaginary bass?
Or are you talking about a full - sized, upright bass?

Tenser:

Quote:
Edit: I use to try the guibass (short necked, six-string electric bass)
Very cool.
So what if you weren't that great = neither was I.
Having fun is what matters most, in my opinion.
Also, playing the harmonica takes some soul, so how can you say:
Quote:
I have a woefully caucasian sense of rhythm.
??

By the way:
( Click to show/hide )
Old 11-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
Regular Poster
10,449 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 57
Points: 55,668, Level: 57 Points: 55,668, Level: 57 Points: 55,668, Level: 57
Level up: 65%
Level up: 65%, 682 Points needed Level up: 65% Level up: 65%
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

I bought a cheap guitar and amp off of buddy of mine for 100 bucks, I sold it back to him a month later for 75.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-03-2011, 02:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,096 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 40
Points: 28,114, Level: 40 Points: 28,114, Level: 40 Points: 28,114, Level: 40
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 136 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

I used to play the Piano and the Cello.

As for the guitar, all I can play is Smoke on the Water.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
6,748 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44 Points: 33,086, Level: 44
Level up: 43%
Level up: 43%, 864 Points needed Level up: 43% Level up: 43%

@Kong: that's really you in eating a banana? I thought it was some crazy Japanese model.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,156 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 104,986, Level: 62 Points: 104,986, Level: 62 Points: 104,986, Level: 62
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 5,764 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

Yep. All me.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
1,640 posts
tanc24 is kissing everybody's bum just righttanc24 is kissing everybody's bum just righttanc24 is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,084, Level: 18 Points: 4,084, Level: 18 Points: 4,084, Level: 18
Level up: 59%
Level up: 59%, 166 Points needed Level up: 59% Level up: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
I can play the Didgeridoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It is super easy to play though so I don't know if that should count.

Pictures of me and didge attached.

Didgeridoo's are sweet, but I wouldn't say they are easy to play. I never learned how to circular breathe, so I pretty much sucked at it.
Circular_breathing Circular_breathing

I don't play any musical instrument, and it's one of my biggest regrets. I received a guitar for Christmas when I was 7, but I never wanted to play it. Now I look back and wish I'd stuck with it. I know I could start again, but too many years have passed to make me want to start over.
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 649 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%

I'm currently capable with Sitar, Alto Sax, and an Oud.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )

This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
the strongest
5,995 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33 Points: 16,746, Level: 33
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 904 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

I'm pretty awesome at the kazoo.
"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!"
I can be found on my blog more often than not (occasionally NSFW)