Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 02-12-2015, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 6,853 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Amiibo

Does anyone collect these or intend to pick these up? If so, what is your favorite? Most wanted?

As for me, I want Megaman, Lucina, Sonic, Little Mac, Link, Toon Link, and Zero Suit Samus most. I want to collect them all however.

What about you?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2015, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

Re: Amiibo

I might pick up a Game and Watch when it coems out to use on my dorm mates' Wii U but the things are pretty pricey.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

Maybe Kirby.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Me and my brother have Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Samus, Link, DK, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Zelda, Toon Link, and Sheik.

Most of them are my brothers. The one I really want is Fox. He was my main and favorite character in the first 3 Smash games.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 02-12-2015, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cute Game Enthusiast
173 posts
CaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,677, Level: 17 Points: 3,677, Level: 17 Points: 3,677, Level: 17
Level up: 57%
Level up: 57%, 173 Points needed Level up: 57% Level up: 57%
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainJivePants

I have no use for them so far, but I want Luigi. Probably grab a Link, too, at some point since I like the Zelda series. I would consider Bowser Jr, but only if there was real value added to the game somehow by having it. So far, I haven't seen much of anything as far as the features enabled by them, so I am still holding out.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
45 posts
drworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their headdrworm75 has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,781, Level: 12 Points: 1,781, Level: 12 Points: 1,781, Level: 12
Level up: 57%, 219 Points needed Level up: 57% Level up: 57%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

I'd like to find a Wii Fit Trainer because it's the kitschest.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62

I just got the Sonic Amiibo on Walmart.com, it stocked and sold out for a total of 10 minutes so I'm happy I obtained it.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Gold Mario Amiibo exclusive to Wal mart

Old 02-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
Gold Mario Amiibo exclusive to Wal mart

That Mario is awesome why does it have to be a pack in..

Old 02-17-2015, 09:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62

+1 (+1/-0)     

Its a pack in because that's the only way they can sell MP10.

Comments

Master of sass

Old 02-22-2015, 08:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
Me and my brother have Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Samus, Link, DK, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Zelda, Toon Link, and Sheik.

Most of them are my brothers. The one I really want is Fox. He was my main and favorite character in the first 3 Smash games.
fox is on toysrus now via a hidden link for ship to home.

Toysrus

Old 03-12-2015, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cute Game Enthusiast
173 posts
CaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the darkCaptainJivePants glows in the dark
View Stats

Pre-ordered MP10 with Mario, and grabbed a Luigi for me. Wife and I play the Mario Party games quite a bit, so we finally buckled. Still, it would be 10x better if a new Fortune Street was coming out instead.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
View Stats

Wow. What a time for me to sleep, WII Fit Trainer restocked at walmart.com in the middle of the night and it wasn't a fluke.

Wii fit trainer is considered the original 3 rare amiibo along with marth and villager but obviously less in demand.

Old 03-13-2015, 05:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
481 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

id hoped to be able to grab link and the FE cast. but with how hard marth is to get -sigh- I also wanted to grab villager too [we all play animal crossing here at home]
Though I have no plans to use them for games, more to have them as collected figures for my random-collectables-I-happen-to-have-now shelf.
BTW any idea why in any reality they decided to have so few of the villager figure? Id think the EXTREME sales of animal crossing new leaf would have clued them in to the fact that animal crossing has a huge fan base. that was just a stupid choice I gotta say X_X. Lot of people are buying the figures for who the character is, not just for their use in games.

Last edited by Belmontzar; 03-13-2015 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Accidently sent, wasn't done yet myuu.. >_<
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 03-13-2015, 08:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
View Stats

Villager marth and little mac are getting a rerelease in Japan and Europe.

Marth is getting a rerelease next month in the usa.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
Regular Poster
481 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

lets hope they come back this way then. Id also not be that apposed to series sets. id happilly pay a bit extra to get all of a set of characters.
though I will admit that im bummed alt gender characters dont have amibo. [plays Female Robin WAY more than male one.]
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 03-23-2015, 07:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
View Stats

Yesasia.Com has little mac falcon and villager up for 19.99 and no tax with free shipping and if you use the code.

"Ordering from YesAsia? use coupon code NEWTWITTER3 to save $3 and still qualify for free shipping!"

---------- Post added 03-20-2015 at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-19-2015 at 06:18 AM ----------

Picked up the Toad amiibo today!

---------- Post added 03-23-2015 at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-20-2015 at 08:25 PM ----------

So, I got this app called ambiiers and checked around me and it said 4 Meta knight and 24 gold mario around me and my friend asks to check their zip code so I do and they have 4 gold mario. They ask for sku so I go check walmart.Com to find out that I have the option to add to the cart. So I do and it successfully adds. Long story short I get a second gold mario by helping a friend.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Cute Game Enthusiast
173 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Quote:
So, I got this app called ambiiers and checked around me and it said 4 Meta knight and 24 gold mario around me and my friend asks to check their zip code so I do and they have 4 gold mario. They ask for sku so I go check walmart.Com to find out that I have the option to add to the cart. So I do and it successfully adds. Long story short I get a second gold mario by helping a friend.
Seriously? Congratulations! Wife and I went to one Walmart for the midnight release, and they said they had 16 guaranteed to the first 16 people in line, then they would sell whatever else they had. We got there at 8:35, and we were 17 and 18. We were the first ones to miss out by a couple minutes. Angry that we had been delayed enough to just miss it, I ended up working and playing games until 3am. Since the next Walmart to unleash Gold Mario opened at 6am, I drove over and started the wait. No one was there, and the employees were clueless. A few hours later, there were 6 of us when the store opened. It took the manager over 30 minutes to show up and find the things, and by that point, two others had shown up. Naturally, they had 8. So, instead of a spare gold Mario, I just got the one (and MP10!) because the second store was unorganized. Oh, well.

I then sent the wife to Target for an 8am opening to get Toad since Walmart didn't have it. She came home with Bowser and Toad, while my precious Luigi preorder showed up at work. The next morning, she had already gone to another Target to get Peach and Yoshi by the time I was up and about. Turns out she's hooked now. Can't wait for the new ones so I can get Rosalina, DK, Wario, Waluigi, and more of my favorites.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
View Stats

This is what you people have become?

Old 03-24-2015, 03:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
I was thinking of posting something like this but I decided not to because it might be just me who thinks this is a bit ridiculous.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I was thinking of posting something like this but I decided not to because it might be just me who thinks this is a bit ridiculous.
you are not alone lol
Old 03-24-2015, 08:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
View Stats

I knew tenser's stance on this for awhile. I still hope he sees the amiibo light.

Unfortunately I got a cancelled order email last night about the gold mario. Lame.

Old 03-24-2015, 10:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

Quote:
Rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 03-24-2015, 11:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
I knew tenser's stance on this for awhile. I still hope he sees the amiibo light.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

Quote:
are they suppose to glow