View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 12:04 AM   #15
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

DrunkN

Re: Elevator Action Return - June 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
So who's the best character to pick for someone new like me? I've been picking Jad because he's got the power and I don't care about speed. Also he's got a Desert Eagle. I don't like how weak the two female characters are. Are they worth it for the speed or gun? Btw what does gun rating mean, power is how hard they hit right?

Sorry for all the questions.
If the two female comment was a joke, then that's a little bit of pointless trolling.

Still, If you are new, try to alternate between Jad and Carter, while maybe giving the chick the occasional try. If you really suck at avoiding damage, I would go with jad since he can take more of a beating. However, if you're problem is with maneuvering, then go with Carter since he's much easier to dodge hazards with. The female character (can't remember her name) has a better arsenal of grenades in my opinion, and is hot as the stove.