View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 01:58 AM   #12
Regular Poster
23 posts
xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.xelnia intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,030, Level: 13 Points: 2,030, Level: 13 Points: 2,030, Level: 13
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 420 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

xelnia

Re: Crap Tournament 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
What's wrong with 173?
There were some issues with the early builds where it would crash in certain instances. I think Barry ended up fixing it but I decided to avoid the issue altogether.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Crap Tournament 8 has begun!

Please be sure to read the tournament and game rules thoroughly so we can avoid as many problems as possible!

Things to note:

1) WolfMAME 0.173 is being replaced with WolfMAME 0.172. Do not use 0.173.
2) All games are playable in WolfMAME 0.106, WolfMAME 0.172, and at RetroUprising. The choice is up to you.
3) All games use default settings EXCEPT Talbot in WolfMAME 0.106. Check the game rules for more information.
4) All game settings match existing TG tracks EXCEPT Ponpoko, Streaking, Super Rider, and Talbot.
5) Please be sure to use the correct romset for the version of MAME you're using (see: Boggy '84). Check the game rules for more information.
6) Remember that a top 5 score requires an INP or Twitch highlight.
7) Get to crappin'! Good luck to all the competitors!

If you need help locating games, send me a PM.