View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #21
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38
Level up: 83%
Level up: 83%, 402 Points needed Level up: 83% Level up: 83%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

sabby

Re: WERES MARIO!!!?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Some games were removed while I determine the legality of hosting them. It will probably be a while before I have more info. By a while I mean around June.

The games were mainly franchise games like Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Pokemon, Zelda and Pac-Man.

All save states and scores are saved so when it is straightened out everything will go back to normal.

I will not have much more info for a while so all the questions that you are bound to have will go unanswered until I have more info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
We are still figuring this one out but for the time being these games are back online. Sorry for the confusion.

At this point I think they will be able to stay here but if a game needs to be removed we will comply and then inform you.

I will update you when there is more info which is probably still in June.

As a side note. I talked to David @ NEScafe and his site is partially back now and will probably be fully back in a few days.
For cryin' out loud people, read the posts!

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.